Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 1245 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 161 561 1061 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 18672
Different From All the Others
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17772
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Cloud Spa in Mesa opening tomorrow morning Coco and Kelly

    Just passing on some information I've been sitting on for a while. The owner just messaged me asking me to let the board know. Good news for you east valley guys. New Spa (Cloud Spa) opening tomorrow morning at 9 am. They will have 2 girls working. Both are extremely popular and everyone should be very familiar with both of them. Both have worked at a very popular store in the east valley in the past. Get in and see them! I promise you won't be disappointed!!

    Cloud Massage.

    3 xx S Lindsey Rd.

  2. #17771
    I'm a shill, none of my posts are real but they are great erotic fiction if you like that.


    Posts: 127

    Gold Panda

    Went back to Sun City and had another amazing experience with Fendi. Got an hour, had fun in shower room-got a nut in there and she cleaned me up for room session. Went to room, massage and woke junior up for round two. Amazing experience, I think it was slow when I went in, 2nd girl joined us towards end. I believe her name is Angela. My mind was going crazy. Got to lick Mei Mei, get BBBJ, and try a few positions with both while the other played with me in different ways. It was a very exciting lunch visit for this old man, left satisfied and completely drained of milk, as they like to call it. Have a good one mongers, I think Fendi is leaving soon.

  3. #17770
    Quote Originally Posted by FlushUrFeeling  [View Original Post]
    Looks like you wrote a lot of reviews. What are your go-to place nowadays?
    I have been traveling for work and not had much time in the valley. Hitting the usual spots in the reviews. I also have a couple of UTR unicorns I visit. Shit, one of them invites me to her place and cooks me dinner when she is not at the spa. I will say the talent in NYC beyond expectations. The girls in the photos here are the actual girls in NYC.

  4. #17769

    Line up at Red 8

    I exchanged numbers with Strawberry last time I saw her. She hit me up this morning with the line up and details:

    Emma. Sexy, bare, big boobs, big ass. Only here today and tomorrow (Sunday / Monday).

    Candy. Only Sunday.

    Lumina - #1 sucking of the US. Staying all of June.

    Sia. Malaysia, GFE, bare, here June 6 - 30.

    Zoe. Good service, anal, here all of June.

    Have fun fellas!

  5. #17768

    Yumi at K Spa

    Has plenty of parking and easy to find. I was greeted by Yumi, she was wearing a very sexy dress with amazing cleavage popping out. She is very cute with a petite frame. She has Ds and I asked if they were real. Thin look on her. I paid 60 for the hour.

    We started with a standard massage. During I would play with her ass and thighs. She has great skin. The massage was good because she would lightly brush against my back down to my ass then to my feet. It sent tingles down my body. On the flip, she got undressed, revealing her amazing breasts. They are very large for her size. I started to grope them and suck on them. They are very soft and large. She moaned lightly as I began playing with her ass. We started to kiss and I slipped my tongue into her mouth. She received it with her tongue and we began making out passionately. She then started to suck on nipples and used her tongue to lick my neck. She then went down and started BBBJ. Amazing skills. She would use her hands to play with my nipples while sucking away. She used a lot of tongue and plenty of eye contact. She sucked me for a good while, I had to stop her because I didn't want to bust. She slipped on a hat and we began with Mish. I played with her tits while thrusting away and kissing her passionately. We then switched to doggy and I pounded her ass. She moaned hard. I finished and she cleaned me up. Left tip of 180. Definitely worth the trip and would come back to see the other girls.

  6. #17767
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 5

    Closed spas

    Quote Originally Posted by Silicumvalley  [View Original Post]
    Bruh, what are the buzz words you talked about? Where are Fancy and Cozy?
    Fancy was in Glendale and closed last year. Cozy was Mesa and closed a few months ago.

  7. #17766

    Yelp shows 8 Imperial Mesa

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyJon  [View Original Post]
    I've stopped by here the past several Fridays at around 7:30 PM only to find it closed with the front door locked. I had hope tonight because the "massage open" sign was on but the door was locked. It's supposed to be open until 10:00 PM but I guess she likes to go home early on Fridays.
    Still is past 730 but Yelp shows open only until 8. Previous post said lady closes up early a lot and isn't worth it.

    I kind of want to go though (but am busy and not into wasting money) because she sounds like she's playing hard to get haha.

  8. #17765
    Quote Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882  [View Original Post]
    You should definitely try a few other spots first. Not because the Big 3 aren't great, but because it's hard to appreciate just how good they are until you've seen what the average AMP experience around Phoenix looks like.

    A lot of us end up taking the good experiences for granted after a while. Then you visit a few random places and suddenly things start making a lot more sense. 😂

    There's a reason certain shops keep getting mentioned over and over. Sometimes you need a couple of mediocre sessions to fully appreciate what separates the good from the average.
    On the topic of trying random places, 2 years ago I randomly walked into lily spa in sun city west, drew a very attractive probably aprx 20 to 25 tops asian named cici, awesome massage and I mean awesome, on the flip she said no l3 at the moment but BJ was OK, and let me tell you she slid a condom on without me knowing completely hands free and absolutely sucked my soul out. Sometimes it pays to just walk in.

  9. #17764

    CiCi at Spa63 - 67th ave and Olive Ave. Professional service

    I came in today and met CiCi. She said she was scheduled to start Monday, but she came in over the weekend to earn some extra money. Her English is getting a little better and I didn't need to use the translator app today. CiCi has worked here before and she gives a pretty good massage to start and I normally book a full hour to enjoy her abilities. I paid 60 for the hour and was not disappointed. She does all the good things that you would expect. Great table shower fun, ass play, then back to the room for some seductive massage. On the flip we did the normal 66, BBBJ, then on to CFS. Asian cow girl to start. I didn't last long today, and blew in the bag as soon as she let me get on top. Normal tip 1. 6 - then she gave me a scalp massage and rubbed my legs a little. She said a new younger girl is starting here Monday that I've never met, so I'll definitely stop in to see who it is.

  10. #17763

    The 3 different Lucky's

    This was my experience the last few days. On Wednesday morning, I stopped in at Lucky Spa Peoria. I got Lily for some great FS action with extras. Of course Dream opened the door as we were starting and wanted to join in. But I didn't want to exhaust myself, because I knew in the evening I had to save my energy and some cum for my girlfriend at home. So I just finished with Lily. Then later in the day, I found myself in Mesa to meet a friend from work at Lucky spa Massage on E. Main street. I had no intention of getting a massage in Mesa because of all the busts lately. But CoCo was looking extremely fine that day. I actually think she is more beautiful than Dream at Peoria's Lucky Spa. Coco is probably a couple years younger too. Extremely soft skin, she said she just took a shower and moisturized. She dragged me into a room for a long session. Which I was extremely reluctant, because my girlfriend was waiting at home for me. But girlfriend had her period and decided not to come visit me. So I lucked out. Someone said front door was locked at Mesa's Lucky Spa, so you might need to knock on back door.

    Last was a girl named Lucky. Yesterday I went to a new place that just opened at 67th ave and Glendale rd, called Gem Spa. I've never been here before, but a friend recommended. I met the mamasan at the door, and she put me in a room and an extremely young girl that looked half Asian and half Mexican or something else came in. The mamasan assured me she was at least 18. I said she better be at least 25, and we laughed. This girl was tiny spinner, small tits, no baby damage, super tight. She had a few tattoos, so I put her in early or mid 20's. Probably 10 years younger than anything I've seen lately on this end of town. CFS was good, but she was a little inexperienced compared to what I had the day before at the 2 other Lucky Spas. Anyway, it will be a few weeks before I can visit a spa again because my GF is back.

  11. #17762

    QiA Reflexology Peoria Third and Final Review

    https://www.mapquest.com/us/arizona/...sage-794025414

    I had a great experience with Linda and tried to repeat but drew Lisa instead. Lisa was fine but really hoped to see Linda again. Alas, I went again and got Gigi. She was older but with nice fake tits and could suck a golf ball through a garden hose. Her massage was terrible but her BBBJ, CG, and RCG were damn good. We finished in K9. Gigi told me girls never stay more than a week and Linda will probably never return to the AMP. I will move on and try Lucky Spa that is literally in the next parking lot.

  12. #17761
    Quote Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882  [View Original Post]
    Oh wow Eva is back at Infinity?! She was one of my favorites at her maiden voyage in Phoenix at Fancy and Cozy. Will definitely need to pay her a visit soon. I know there's lots of girls lately that excel at providing a GFE experience, but no one does it better than Eva.
    Bruh, what are the buzz words you talked about? Where are Fancy and Cozy?

  13. #17760

    Any recommendation?

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman8899  [View Original Post]
    Went to Red8 but it was at capacity. I tried Ya Ya massage in Mesa before but the girls are average, baby damage, and aways seemed tired. Saw a place across the street near the biker bar. Went in and older Asian work. I thought maybe mamasan but nope she was the only one. Paid house fee and was taken to the back. All doors were replaced with curtains. Ugh. Bad sign.

    Massage starts with her fully covering me. But her technique was great. Good pressure and she knows her craft. Had a couple of brushes but no real teasing. On the dip she starts a slow belly rub that kept going lower. I thought ok this is where she ask if I want Jimmy massage. Nope. Next legs. She worked my groin area and brushed the boys multiple times. Ok maybe she needs the bat signal. I grab the edge of sheet and slide it to just let jimmy pick out. Nope. She grabs the edge and covers me.

    Good massage but I don't think she offers extras.
    Looks like you wrote a lot of reviews. What are your go-to place nowadays?

  14. #17759

    Tina Foot Spa

    Went to Red8 but it was at capacity. I tried Ya Ya massage in Mesa before but the girls are average, baby damage, and aways seemed tired. Saw a place across the street near the biker bar. Went in and older Asian work. I thought maybe mamasan but nope she was the only one. Paid house fee and was taken to the back. All doors were replaced with curtains. Ugh. Bad sign.

    Massage starts with her fully covering me. But her technique was great. Good pressure and she knows her craft. Had a couple of brushes but no real teasing. On the dip she starts a slow belly rub that kept going lower. I thought ok this is where she ask if I want Jimmy massage. Nope. Next legs. She worked my groin area and brushed the boys multiple times. Ok maybe she needs the bat signal. I grab the edge of sheet and slide it to just let jimmy pick out. Nope. She grabs the edge and covers me.

    Good massage but I don't think she offers extras.

  15. #17758
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyJon  [View Original Post]
    I've stopped by here the past several Fridays at around 7:30 PM only to find it closed with the front door locked. I had hope tonight because the "massage open" sign was on but the door was locked. It's supposed to be open until 10:00 PM but I guess she likes to go home early on Fridays.
    It is run by an old lady who resembles a turtle in a dress. The massage was ok. Everything is on the menu but she only removes what is needed to complete the mission. She has scattered hours and if she doesn't want to be bothered will tell you to comeback.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape