Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 2505 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 546 1046 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 37575
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36900
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraFind77  [View Original Post]
    Went yesterday. A bit of a hard massage (I asked for light to medium). On the flip I use a trick to only pay for BJ. They always ask to do FS but I say no I won't last long. They start with CBJ and they get a little tired and say ok get on top and do me. 60 massage 100 top CBJ CFS.
    I'm surprised that works for you. Whenever I'm taking a long time to burst during a BJ, they just start jackhammering with their hand.

  2. #36899

    Empire

    Quote Originally Posted by UltraFind77  [View Original Post]
    Went yesterday. A bit of a hard massage (I asked for light to medium). On the flip I use a trick to only pay for BJ. They always ask to do FS but I say no I won't last long. They start with CBJ and they get a little tired and say ok get on top and do me. 60 massage 100 top CBJ CFS.
    Wow. You're quite the trickster.

  3. #36898
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraFind77  [View Original Post]
    Went yesterday. A bit of a hard massage (I asked for light to medium). On the flip I use a trick to only pay for BJ. They always ask to do FS but I say no I won't last long. They start with CBJ and they get a little tired and say ok get on top and do me. 60 massage 100 top CBJ CFS.
    That's fucking genius lmaooo I have to try that myself one of these days.

  4. #36897

    New Empire

    Went yesterday. A bit of a hard massage (I asked for light to medium). On the flip I use a trick to only pay for BJ. They always ask to do FS but I say no I won't last long. They start with CBJ and they get a little tired and say ok get on top and do me. 60 massage 100 top CBJ CFS.

  5. #36896
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerMask4323  [View Original Post]
    Who has the best l1, back door tease, and maybe prostate massage in town. Near Pontiac is a plus. Thank you. Can trade info about ohio if interested.
    Health and Wellness in White Lake is really good at that. Those girls are not afraid to get their hands dirty.

  6. #36895

    Best l1 and tease for a visitor.

    Who has the best l1, back door tease, and maybe prostate massage in town. Near Pontiac is a plus. Thank you. Can trade info about ohio if interested.

  7. #36894

    Contact

    Quote Originally Posted by SandersNut  [View Original Post]
    I had a great deep tissue / Thai combination massage with pedicure afterwards last week. The location is in Madison heights and the provider is strictly professional (I think). She has a small suite that has the massage table on one side of the room and a pedicure station 5 feet from the massage table. Foot soak and scrub then pedicure. The massage is great but no hint of extras. 80 for the massage ($20 discount for first massage so 60) and 45 for pedicure.
    Thai Bodywork and nails.

  8. #36893

    Pedicure & massage

    Quote Originally Posted by ShvdSchtick  [View Original Post]
    Suggestions for.

    Anyone or anyplace I can get a pedicure with or without extras.

    TIA.

    I am in the Northwester corridor and troll towards Commerce & Novi.
    I had a great deep tissue / Thai combination massage with pedicure afterwards last week. The location is in Madison heights and the provider is strictly professional (I think). She has a small suite that has the massage table on one side of the room and a pedicure station 5 feet from the massage table. Foot soak and scrub then pedicure. The massage is great but no hint of extras. 80 for the massage ($20 discount for first massage so 60) and 45 for pedicure.

  9. #36892

    Pedicure

    Quote Originally Posted by MSmithy  [View Original Post]
    Did you find a place? That would be the perfect combo.

    Thanks.
    Nothing yet.

  10. #36891
    Quote Originally Posted by StormDaze  [View Original Post]
    Done today // lady takes me to room asks for house money, returns and gives me a great deep tissue massage like I have not had before! Did not know if there would be extras but on the flip she offered complete menu, I asked for CBJ and CFS. Both on the menu and it was a great time. Very skilled and energetic. No ask name /.
    How much did it cost for the CBJ / CFS? Is the BBBJ on the menu? Thanks!

  11. #36890

    Nuru

    Quote Originally Posted by SmegBoy  [View Original Post]
    How much did the nuru set you back?
    200, worth it in my opinion. Will return for it as well Nuru gel glides and no smell.

    Happy hunting and be safe gents.

    SN.

  12. #36889

    Jenn C

    Sorry rookie mistake! Here's the ad!

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...irl-84364.html

  13. #36888

    M spa new sweet June

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbzunokagw  [View Original Post]
    I went recently. Older, stocky provider. Pretty decent massage, actually. After flip she was all business though, not a hint of GFE or even flirting. Visuals during CFS were not doing anything for me, so finished BBBJCIM. Had some oral skills, but every 3-4 minutes would stop and gargle at the in-room sink. I won't be repeating.
    Done today // lady takes me to room asks for house money, returns and gives me a great deep tissue massage like I have not had before! Did not know if there would be extras but on the flip she offered complete menu, I asked for CBJ and CFS. Both on the menu and it was a great time. Very skilled and energetic. No ask name /.

  14. #36887

    Jenn C

    Quote Originally Posted by SandersNut  [View Original Post]
    I had my first massage from Jenn (man is she sexy) since before COVID (I had her Nuru a couple of weeks ago) today. It was a very good massage with a very capable finish (she's got good technique). Mutual touch was allowed but no fiv (I imagine YMMV). Her setup is very nice / comfortable and the parking is now in her driveway and not on the dirt side road as it was before COVID. I'm glad she's back and will be a regular again. I negotiated lower pricing. She was asking 200 and I told her that was ridiculous so she said she won't charge that anymore. She was charging that because that is what her sister was charging. I explained that her sister charged that for body slide.

    Be safe, have fun and happy hunting!

    SN.
    Have a link or number you can share. There seems to be a few "Jenn's discussed on this form. Sounds good, I would like to try for a visit.

  15. #36886
    Quote Originally Posted by SandersNut  [View Original Post]
    I had my first massage from Jenn (man is she sexy) since before COVID (I had her Nuru a couple of weeks ago) today. It was a very good massage with a very capable finish (she's got good technique). Mutual touch was allowed but no fiv (I imagine YMMV). Her setup is very nice / comfortable and the parking is now in her driveway and not on the dirt side road as it was before COVID. I'm glad she's back and will be a regular again. I negotiated lower pricing. She was asking 200 and I told her that was ridiculous so she said she won't charge that anymore. She was charging that because that is what her sister was charging. I explained that her sister charged that for body slide.

    Be safe, have fun and happy hunting!

    SN.
    How much did the nuru set you back?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape