Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 537 1037 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 18204
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17664
    Quote Originally Posted by ShredHead  [View Original Post]
    Oh my. I never actually met her, but she used to live with my best friend, and I heard about her a lot. She died a few years ago, I think she might have been shot in the head (I'm like 90% sure this is how she went out). My best friend I'm taking about died in March recently too. It's a really rough area, those girls over there go through a lot of shit. I have seen pictures of Strawberry and she was really pretty in the pictures I saw.
    She was a great date and super sexy but she was also quite the hustler. I saw her four times in a row and every time she asked for a bit more money to pay the light bill. She told me that she had brain cancer and needed to get married or find insurance. I did not get to know her that well, but it always seemed like somebody was trying to keep her down. She had bought a a white Mercedes with her money and the very next day somebody had completely trashed it. Always took her to the Geneva because there's no way I was going to hang out at her place. I can't believe somebody shot her. Actually think about her often.

  2. #17663

    Glaze Availability Update

    Quote Originally Posted by ComShep  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I got to see Glaze again this weekend. She was in a good mood and asked me to creampie her not once but twice in the same session. We cuddled and watched a movie she had on. Very sensual and sweet and made her cum with daty before glazing her hole.

    She wanted to let you all know that her availability for May is increasing. She is open for nights Monday through Friday and all day on the weekends.

    PM me for contact info and details if interested, open to SM with good posts. Thanks guys.
    Hey guys, Glaze is now available full time for the summer. She has told me that she is back requiring a pic or video verification before meeting. So if you have her number you can reach out to her to schedule. If you want her number then you can PM me for it, I am her gatekeeper.

    The previous post attached has her pics. She is a sweet, kind bbw woman.

  3. #17662

    Dunkin donuts

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich5  [View Original Post]
    LOL, maybe you are better off. She's definitely got my attention. I can't stop thinking about her or seeing her. I had to go back and do her again. Normally I do not return back so quickly. But she was phenomenal on my last visit. I decided to just stick with CD, and she was great! I was hoping to pop doing road head like before. But it didn't happen. Probably too soon. I just saw another girl before her. So I parked, hopped in the back, she did more BBBJ and decided to end it by fucking her beautiful tits. Took her to Duncan Donuts afterwards.

    R5.
    May I get her digits.

  4. #17661
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikaeles  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else remember Strawberry lived in Apopka with the pysho bf. Wondering if anyone knows what happened with her?

    Thank you.
    Oh my. I never actually met her, but she used to live with my best friend, and I heard about her a lot. She died a few years ago, I think she might have been shot in the head (I'm like 90% sure this is how she went out). My best friend I'm taking about died in March recently too. It's a really rough area, those girls over there go through a lot of shit. I have seen pictures of Strawberry and she was really pretty in the pictures I saw.

  5. #17660

    Thick latina from hilly app

    Met a thick latina off hili app. 33 thick great ass. If you like bbw dm me. I just left her place. Will give more details and pics.

  6. #17659
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas,

    Sexy Lexi asked me to let you fine gentleman that she's available and looking to make some rent donation. She can come meet you for a CD or come to your incall. Very reasonable donations. I would say she's a small bbw. Great oral skills and nice snug kitty.
    I will NO LONGER be the "gatekeeper".

    For Lexi. I've tried to help her out when she needed funds but her communication has been total shit and I don't have time for this. She asked me to post twice this week, been busy with work. I put up a post for her last night only for her to tell me after the fact that she doesn’t have her car at the moment.
    I wish her well but moving on.

  7. #17658
    Quote Originally Posted by Dw049  [View Original Post]
    First off, not trying to be some sort of gatekeeper. Don't know if I can do it properly but for time being, I'll try. This girl here is just looking for ways to cover some expenses / bills. She's late 30's, almost 40. Regular girl next door type. Doesn't partake in any use of candy. She's on the universal side of town. Logistics / etc are up to you two. She's seeking some SMs. Reach out for her info. SM with good history in this group.
    Your inbox is full.

  8. #17657

    Sexy Lexi

    Hey fellas,

    Sexy Lexi asked me to let you fine gentleman that she's available and looking to make some rent donation. She can come meet you for a CD or come to your incall. Very reasonable donations. I would say she's a small bbw. Great oral skills and nice snug kitty.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2156.jpg‎  

  9. #17656

    Sophia Puerto Rican UTR.

    Finally pulled the trigger thanks to ghost rider for info man this lady is amazing she she is so intense and sexy as soon as you pull up she is in sexy outfit she was dancing see that shape from behind was amazing and she is full GFE she was patient and with me as well take good care she did tell me no last minute appointments I was one and she please don't do again. She gave one of the sexiest hugs when I left.

  10. #17655

    Sophia Puerto Rican UTR.

    Quote Originally Posted by PorkChopp  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to ghost rider for her info just had an amazing time with Sophia. Got to her location and she opened the door hiding behind it when she shut the door I knew I was in trouble. She stood there in a sexy lingerie with those beautiful tits out and sexy ass body of hers. She greeted me with a hug and kiss and off to the bedroom. She put some music on and I went right to work playing with her tits and standing fingering her till I threw her on the bed and DATY for awhile till she had an explosive orgasm! She was trying to move my head away but I grabbed her wrist and made her wiggle why she was orgasming all over my face she needed a break for a sec after that kept saying wow over and over LOL. She said I was fun and I was only there ten minutes LOL. Moved to BBBJ while she can't take it down her throat that much her BBJ is very skilled she was sitting on the ground while I stood over her and fucked her face as much as I could she is a trooper gagging several times but didn't stop. Moved to mish than cg than rcg and after cim. Amazing session will def repeat. I'm not her gate keeper so don't ask reach out to ghost if you want her info.

    Have fun boys.

    Porkchopp.
    Finally got back over to Orlando to see my ATF UTR. Sophia responded quickly to my text and we set an appointment. I went for the longer appointment to allow for the full GFE experience. I had her come to the resort condo I rented. She showed up a little late due to traffic. I met her in the parking lot and she immediately embraced me and kissed me like we were going to do the nasty right there. Immediately I got rock hard, which given my age, isn't as automatic as it was two or three decades ago. She just does it for me. I finally composed myself and we hit the elevator on the way to my room. Once again she was all over me. By the time the elevator door opened I was having to place my hand in front of my pants to cover my erection. What a glorious problem to have.

    I opened the door to the room and she saw that I had dinner ready for us. Just a simple meal of Caesar salad and grilled shrimp and Mexican cerveza. But she was blown away by the gesture. I decided the meal would have to wait. We adjourned yo the bedroom and stripped each other nude. We went at it for an hour. Mutual pleasure. All positions. When I finished we laid together and just caressed each other and deep kissed. This woman is so passionate.

    We then showered and went back to the kitchen and enjoyed our meal. After that we resumed the bedroom play and I got a second pop. That's so enjoyable.

    This woman is the most amazing GFE. She's a fiery Latina. With that accent and the softest skin too. She's amazing.

  11. #17654

    Seleste

    Quote Originally Posted by RLP68  [View Original Post]
    So I am going to try to keep this short. I was introduced to Seleste by Carly in October of 2025. We have been seeing each other every Saturday consistently with no issues.

    So here we go the last 4 weeks she has been inconsistent at best. Which was fine because she made it up to me.

    But now this is a educational lesson for anyone in this game period because I am not the only one. I have been in this game for 20 yrs plus.

    My ATF: Andrea Maitland full GFE petite white girl 2011 got married moved on.

    2nd: Candace with a limp, full GFE, she never let me down when she wasn't in jail LOL.

    3rd: Seleste could have been #1 but now this is why she is not.

    So the golden rule is never front a girl money period because it will catch up to you.

    So Seleste and I have been good and I always told her don't fuck me over and we will never have a problem.

    Stupid me, I have paid for her room and she would make it up to me more than the $100 I paid so I felt very comfortable in our situation.

    So last week I paid for her room on Sunday and she said I want to see you.

    -Guess what crickets and I haven't heard from her since. It will always catch up to you regardless. These girls don't care about you, regardless what Seleste will tell you.

    Good luck but Seleste is a no go moving forward. I would not recommend.
    Sounds about right dealing with a drug addict. Unfortunately I've learned this lesson too many times the hard way. There aren't many I would help paying ahead unless it's Maitland mom for example. Outside her you can't put much faith in giving money ahead of time to help people. Just be prepared to not have the money or your dick in some pussy for the help. JB.

  12. #17653
    Quote Originally Posted by RLP68  [View Original Post]
    So I am going to try to keep this short. I was introduced to Seleste by Carly in October of 2025. We have been seeing each other every Saturday consistently with no issues.

    So here we go the last 4 weeks she has been inconsistent at best. Which was fine because she made it up to me.

    But now this is a educational lesson for anyone in this game period because I am not the only one. I have been in this game for 20 yrs plus.

    My ATF: Andrea Maitland full GFE petite white girl 2011 got married moved on.

    2nd: Candace with a limp, full GFE, she never let me down when she wasn't in jail LOL.

    3rd: Seleste could have been #1 but now this is why she is not.

    So the golden rule is never front a girl money period because it will catch up to you..
    I only seen her once because even tho she was good looking to me petite and a nice body she just gave me a strange feeling in my stomach the entire time like at any minute something was about to go south I kept getting that feeling of don't trust this one at all. I didn't want to say too much at the time because I didn't want to deal with the white knights out there seeing her but I am seeing the cracks starting to appear. Sorry to hear that happened to you.

  13. #17652
    Quote Originally Posted by RLP68  [View Original Post]
    So I am going to try to keep this short. I was introduced to Seleste by Carly in October of 2025. We have been seeing each other every Saturday consistently with no issues.

    So here we go the last 4 weeks she has been inconsistent at best. Which was fine because she made it up to me.

    But now this is a educational lesson for anyone in this game period because I am not the only one. I have been in this game for 20 yrs plus.

    My ATF: Andrea Maitland full GFE petite white girl 2011 got married moved on.

    2nd: Candace with a limp, full GFE, she never let me down when she wasn't in jail LOL.

    3rd: Seleste could have been #1 but now this is why she is not.

    So the golden rule is never front a girl money period because it will catch up to you.

    So Seleste and I have been good and I always told her don't fuck me over and we will never have a problem.

    Stupid me, I have paid for her room and she would make it up to me more than the $100 I paid so I felt very comfortable in our situation.

    So last week I paid for her room on Sunday and she said I want to see you.

    -Guess what crickets and I haven't heard from her since. It will always catch up to you regardless. These girls don't care about you, regardless what Seleste will tell you.

    Good luck but Seleste is a no go moving forward. I would not recommend.
    I said it months ago and I stand by my statement. Her and her sister will be OBT streetwalkers within a year.

  14. #17651
    Quote Originally Posted by RLP68  [View Original Post]
    So I am going to try to keep this short. I was introduced to Seleste by Carly in October of 2025. We have been seeing each other every Saturday consistently with no issues.

    So here we go the last 4 weeks she has been inconsistent at best. Which was fine because she made it up to me.

    But now this is a educational lesson for anyone in this game period because I am not the only one. I have been in this game for 20 yrs plus.

    My ATF: Andrea Maitland full GFE petite white girl 2011 got married moved on.

    2nd: Candace with a limp, full GFE, she never let me down when she wasn't in jail LOL.

    3rd: Seleste could have been #1 but now this is why she is not.

    So the golden rule is never front a girl money period because it will catch up to you.

    So Seleste and I have been good and I always told her don't fuck me over and we will never have a problem.

    Stupid me, I have paid for her room and she would make it up to me more than the $100 I paid so I felt very comfortable in our situation.

    So last week I paid for her room on Sunday and she said I want to see you.

    -Guess what crickets and I haven't heard from her since. It will always catch up to you regardless. These girls don't care about you, regardless what Seleste will tell you.

    Good luck but Seleste is a no go moving forward. I would not recommend.
    Did you go to the desk to pay or just gave her cash? If you paid, should have "checked out " at some point.

  15. #17650
    Senior Member


    Posts: 158

    Seleste should have known better

    So I am going to try to keep this short. I was introduced to Seleste by Carly in October of 2025. We have been seeing each other every Saturday consistently with no issues.

    So here we go the last 4 weeks she has been inconsistent at best. Which was fine because she made it up to me.

    But now this is a educational lesson for anyone in this game period because I am not the only one. I have been in this game for 20 yrs plus.

    My ATF: Andrea Maitland full GFE petite white girl 2011 got married moved on.

    2nd: Candace with a limp, full GFE, she never let me down when she wasn't in jail LOL.

    3rd: Seleste could have been #1 but now this is why she is not.

    So the golden rule is never front a girl money period because it will catch up to you.

    So Seleste and I have been good and I always told her don't fuck me over and we will never have a problem.

    Stupid me, I have paid for her room and she would make it up to me more than the $100 I paid so I felt very comfortable in our situation.

    So last week I paid for her room on Sunday and she said I want to see you.

    -Guess what crickets and I haven't heard from her since. It will always catch up to you regardless. These girls don't care about you, regardless what Seleste will tell you.

    Good luck but Seleste is a no go moving forward. I would not recommend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape