The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 969 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 542 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 14535
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13920

    Not UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by USmellIt  [View Original Post]
    23 year old all natural light skin non ghetto black girl. She is totally into pleasing and loves to talk dirty. No drug use just a girl without a job. I met her 2 years ago once and finally she agreed to meet again. She can not host. She is someone you should try. ONLY senior members pm For details. I'm leaving town for 1 week tomorrow. We'll be traveling with my family if I'm slow to respond.

    P.S. Her pussy was tight and wet.
    She post she post on STG I wouldn't consider her UTR but nonetheless, she's a good tim she post on STG I wouldn't consider her UTR not saying she's not a good time. Just saying she's not that exclusive.

  2. #13919

    Respect

    Quote Originally Posted by USmellIt  [View Original Post]
    23 year old all natural light skin non ghetto black girl. She is totally into pleasing and loves to talk dirty. No drug use just a girl without a job. I met her 2 years ago once and finally she agreed to meet again. She can not host. She is someone you should try. ONLY senior members pm For details. I'm leaving town for 1 week tomorrow. We'll be traveling with my family if I'm slow to respond.

    P.S. Her pussy was tight and wet.
    Gentlemen, I'm bidding on a lot of request to meet this young lady. All I ask is you treat her with respect. I met her at breakfast one time. Two years ago, she is not a hooker or a prostitute. She's a girl that's unemployed, looking for a little extra money. .

  3. #13918

    UTR Alert

    23 year old all natural light skin non ghetto black girl. She is totally into pleasing and loves to talk dirty. No drug use just a girl without a job. I met her 2 years ago once and finally she agreed to meet again. She can not host. She is someone you should try. ONLY senior members pm For details. I'm leaving town for 1 week tomorrow. We'll be traveling with my family if I'm slow to respond.

    P.S. Her pussy was tight and wet.

  4. #13917

    Uhm?

    Quote Originally Posted by CondomPopper1  [View Original Post]
    Both are one and the same. She is 23 years old. If you follow this thread you know I like a big girl and she is a big girl. But for the Mario coins this one has a disconnect. She is nervous, which being young I understand. That didn't bother me. I have never had a lady start a literal stop watch before. She not only watches the clock she sets a timer to it. Everything is covered. Her donations are a little high for the lack of experience. I am probably going to repeat just to see if she loosens up a little. Anyone else had an experience with this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/209346507
    Looks like something I use to park my bicycle in! LOL.

  5. #13916

    Gordita or Puerto Rica in Lehigh

    Both are one and the same. She is 23 years old. If you follow this thread you know I like a big girl and she is a big girl. But for the Mario coins this one has a disconnect. She is nervous, which being young I understand. That didn't bother me. I have never had a lady start a literal stop watch before. She not only watches the clock she sets a timer to it. Everything is covered. Her donations are a little high for the lack of experience. I am probably going to repeat just to see if she loosens up a little. Anyone else had an experience with this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/209346507

  6. #13915

    Redd

    Quote Originally Posted by Retired11  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bonit...5/678656177218

    Is she legit? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    She's legit but it's all about the upsell.

  7. #13914

    Redd

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bonit...5/678656177218

    Is she legit? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  8. #13913

    Need her #,please

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Holy fuck that ass. Can't believe so far I only saw this girl one time most of it was spent eating her pussy. Hopefully I'm going to eat it some more I swear guys her pussy to me anyway jesus. So. She just texted me. She in Lehigh Ft Myers. If you want her digits hit me up. Any questions donations have to be discussed with her. She very selective who she brings to her place maybe she wheel & squeal on a room. This shit feeling like a full time fling job LOL. I'm sick I'm going back to bed.
    Please, More infor / please. Thanks.

  9. #13912

    I told you

    Quote Originally Posted by Slw1990  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the response, I posted this before I got your pm, sent you another pm. Ready to verify however you prefer.
    You don't find her. She finds you. LOL.

  10. #13911

    Mariah

    Has anyone had an experience with her? Her comms are not the best, but seems nice with the few messages she has sent.

    Thanks for any insight.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/209328894

  11. #13910
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett181  [View Original Post]
    I replied to your message on here.
    Appreciate the response, I posted this before I got your pm, sent you another pm. Ready to verify however you prefer.

  12. #13909

    It's Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by Slw1990  [View Original Post]
    Trying to get into contact with the infamous scarlett181 anyone have a link to any of her ads that could dm to me or her contact info? Looking to schedule with this talented woman. Thank you.
    I replied to your message on here.

  13. #13908

    Scarlett

    I was in contact with Scarlett she isn't on vacation and is taking reservations at the water park in Lehigh.

  14. #13907

    Scarlett

    I was in contact with Scarlett she isn't on vacation and is taking reservations at the water park in Lehigh. No.

  15. #13906

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by Slw1990  [View Original Post]
    Trying to get into contact with the infamous scarlett181 anyone have a link to any of her ads that could dm to me or her contact info? Looking to schedule with this talented woman. Thank you.
    She is currently on vacation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape