Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 616 to 630 of 14535
-
06-07-26 16:40 #13920Senior Member

Posts: 79Not UTR
She post she post on STG I wouldn't consider her UTR but nonetheless, she's a good tim she post on STG I wouldn't consider her UTR not saying she's not a good time. Just saying she's not that exclusive.
Originally Posted by USmellIt
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 15:33 #13919Senior Member

Posts: 183Respect
Gentlemen, I'm bidding on a lot of request to meet this young lady. All I ask is you treat her with respect. I met her at breakfast one time. Two years ago, she is not a hooker or a prostitute. She's a girl that's unemployed, looking for a little extra money. .
Originally Posted by USmellIt
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 11:33 #13918Senior Member

Posts: 183UTR Alert
23 year old all natural light skin non ghetto black girl. She is totally into pleasing and loves to talk dirty. No drug use just a girl without a job. I met her 2 years ago once and finally she agreed to meet again. She can not host. She is someone you should try. ONLY senior members pm For details. I'm leaving town for 1 week tomorrow. We'll be traveling with my family if I'm slow to respond.
P.S. Her pussy was tight and wet.
-
06-07-26 00:29 #13917Senior Member

Posts: 461Uhm?
Looks like something I use to park my bicycle in! LOL.
Originally Posted by CondomPopper1
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 21:30 #13916Senior Member

Posts: 300Gordita or Puerto Rica in Lehigh
Both are one and the same. She is 23 years old. If you follow this thread you know I like a big girl and she is a big girl. But for the Mario coins this one has a disconnect. She is nervous, which being young I understand. That didn't bother me. I have never had a lady start a literal stop watch before. She not only watches the clock she sets a timer to it. Everything is covered. Her donations are a little high for the lack of experience. I am probably going to repeat just to see if she loosens up a little. Anyone else had an experience with this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/209346507
-
06-06-26 14:22 #13915Senior Member

Posts: 166Redd
She's legit but it's all about the upsell.
Originally Posted by Retired11
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 14:00 #13914Senior Member

Posts: 205Redd
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bonit...5/678656177218
Is she legit? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
-
06-06-26 09:44 #13913Senior Member

Posts: 32Need her #,please
Please, More infor / please. Thanks.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 06:11 #13912Senior Member

Posts: 388I told you
You don't find her. She finds you. LOL.
Originally Posted by Slw1990
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 23:13 #13911Senior Member

Posts: 120Mariah
Has anyone had an experience with her? Her comms are not the best, but seems nice with the few messages she has sent.
Thanks for any insight.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/209328894
-
06-05-26 21:09 #13910Regular Member

Posts: 3Appreciate the response, I posted this before I got your pm, sent you another pm. Ready to verify however you prefer.
Originally Posted by Scarlett181
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 18:19 #13909Banned Member

Posts: 39It's Scarlett
I replied to your message on here.
Originally Posted by Slw1990
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 18:08 #13908Senior Member

Posts: 165Scarlett
I was in contact with Scarlett she isn't on vacation and is taking reservations at the water park in Lehigh.
-
06-05-26 18:06 #13907Senior Member

Posts: 165Scarlett
I was in contact with Scarlett she isn't on vacation and is taking reservations at the water park in Lehigh. No.
-
06-05-26 14:19 #13906Senior Member

Posts: 157Scarlett
She is currently on vacation.
Originally Posted by Slw1990
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




