Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 856 to 870 of 18672
-
06-05-26 18:14 #17817Senior Member

Posts: 1401Gem Spa Glendale Review
https://www.gemspaaz.com/
Originally Posted by EastsideJack
[View Original Post]
I went to Gem Spa yesterday on the recommendation of Eastside Jack. It is located in a crappy strip mall West of downtown Glendale. If you live in the area take surface streets but if you are coming from North or East take the freeways. The street lights located five feet apart on Glendale Avenue drove me fucking nuts. Unfortunately, I did not get lucky and meet Lucky. However, I did meet Mido, a Chinese woman in her 40's. Pretty face, small tits, and cute little butt on her. She gave a horrible body rub with her hands that was in no way a massage. On the flip things improved a lot. The lady gave a stellar BBBJ with great attention to my whole crotch. One of the best blowjobs I have ever received at an AMP. Mido slapped on a bag and rode me for a long time. She wanted me to suck her tits while she rode me but I was too tall with her little legs to reach them. We finished in K9 which was a great view. I recommend her for the BBBJ and CFS, but her lame attempt at a massage was terrible. I paid $40 to the house for a half hour and gave her $160. I left feeling drained in a good way. Be safe, lads.
-
06-05-26 17:29 #17816Senior Member

Posts: 619Plus one on Zoey- very pretty and fit girl. I'm not an expert but I am almost certain those big D-cups are man made. She's just so thin otherwise. Maybe she liked my busted mandarin but she offered me BBFS too. I don't know her well enough for that yet but I think it's available here, or at least with her. Highly recommend Zoey.
Originally Posted by OhRiley
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 17:16 #17815Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105Kelly never disappoints!!
She's really is divine. She's very popular in some of the best cities. You won't be disappointed!!
Originally Posted by Foundation
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 17:13 #17814Banned Member

Posts: 16The Reliable Ones Tend to Stay Reliable. 2
Thanks for posting about beautiful Mia aka Cherry. I had to check her out and you are 100% accurate about this wonderful lady and her GFE!
Originally Posted by HornyChipmunk1
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 17:08 #17813Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 12Island Massage Mimi
I was just leaving the chiropractor and noticed a massage shop. Decided to stop in and was greeted by a pretty Asian girl named Mimi. I opted for the hour. She led me to the room and had me undress. She gives a decent massage. She kept asking me if it was okay and the pressure was okay. After about 10 minutes she would position herself where I could rub on her legs. After a few minutes of that my hand was reaching up to rub on her. To my surprise she wasn't wearing any underwear and was fully shaved. This is where she had me flip and we negotiated what I wanted and what she wanted. She stepped out came back in and started rubbing my dick and then put it in her mouth while it was still mostly soft. She knows what she's doing because it was rock hard and I almost lost it. I haven't found someone yet in the Sun City area who can suck a dick like that. She could tell I was ready so she put the cover on and rode me in CG for a while until I had her get on her knees on the table to finish in DS. Next time I will skip the chiropractor and just get the massage with very Happy Ending!
-
06-05-26 17:07 #17812Senior Member

Posts: 88Thanks, Kelley sounds divine.
Originally Posted by RubNTug1
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 17:06 #17811Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105Cloud is in Mesa
36 x S Lindsey Rd #6.
Originally Posted by Foundation
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 16:22 #17810Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 2Sakura Cloud
After hearing about Sakura offering BBFS I decided to stop by to see her. She's very pretty maybe early thirties with a nice body and boobs. We went in to the room and I gave her the tip letting her know what I wanted. Clothes off and immediately started DFK. She then squatted down and started giving me a blowjob. It wasn't long and my cock was rock hard and ready to enter her. I pulled her up and bent her over the table and slid my cock in her. Man I just love the feeling of a moist warm pussy. It felt amazing and she knows how to work her body as your fucking her. When I was getting close I had her lay on the table to finish In standing missionary. I finished all over her breasts and we both headed to the shower to clean up. On my way out I met Kelly. She is beautiful. Talent at cloud right now is incredible.
Originally Posted by GhedoKramer
[View Original Post]
36 X S. Lindsey Rd #6.
-
06-05-26 16:06 #17809Senior Member

Posts: 88Cloud
Where is cloud located? I couldn't find a specific location when I Googled it.
Originally Posted by GhedoKramer
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 15:53 #17808Senior Member

Posts: 82Kelly and Sakura at Cloud
Went back to Cloud this morning because I couldn't stop thinking about Kelly. It was a continuation of my session last time. Greeted me with DFK, B2 B in the shower, BBBJ with DT, tuma, multiple positions until she violently climaxes and CIM.
Originally Posted by PowerZ
[View Original Post]
As I was recovering afterward, yes Kelly took that much out of me, Sakura came in to say hi and show me her breasts. She let me know BBFS is available from her. For all the BBFS fans out there, Sakura is another option for you.
-
06-05-26 11:58 #17807Senior Member

Posts: 57Lola at Red 8
Swung through to check out the rotation and got matched up with Lola. Walked in not knowing what to expect, walked out planning my next visit.
She's 25, short, average build but the curves are in all the right spots. Long straight hair with that yellow dye color. English was excellent, full conversation, jokes, banter, none of that broken three word answer routine.
Got me on the table and the teasing kept going. Light touch up the thighs, nails grazing the chest, leaning over so I got a good look. She knows what she's doing. Flipped me over and climbed up for DFK right out the gate. Real kissing with tongue. Worked her way down with kisses and ended up between my legs. She was shaved clean down there by the way, which was a nice touch.
BBBJ was the highlight. Girl has DT for days. No gagging, no coming up for air every two seconds, just sloppy wet work all the way down. Eye contact when she came up, hand stroking when her mouth needed a break. One of the better BBBJs I've had in the rotation lately, no exaggeration. I pulled her up and she knew what was up as she covered me up. She mentioned anal was on the menu and gave me the green light if I wanted it. Didn't opt for it this round. Started with mish before finishing with k9 and pounding the crap out of her. Great lay.
House was 70. Donation was 180. YMMV.
-
06-05-26 06:12 #17806Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 26The Reliable Ones Tend to Stay Reliable.
I'm a pretty simple guy when it comes to AMP adventures. Give me a pretty girl with a good attitude and solid service and I'm usually a happy customer.
Mia at K-Spa (51X X W. Peoria Ave) checks all the boxes for me. On google, it shows as K-Massage which can be a bit confusing, but the address is still the same.
She's got that natural girl-next-door look. Pretty face, easy smile, and she doesn't need a ton of makeup to stand out. What I like even more is her attitude. She's friendly, down to earth, and doesn't carry herself like she's doing you a favor by being there.
She's worked at a few popular spots around the Valley before, so some of the Glendale mongers will probably recognize the name.
Service-wise, everything you'd expect from one of the better west-side spots is on the menu.
The thing I like most about K-spa is that it's usually pretty quiet here. I get all the benefits of a popular spa without the nonstop doorbells going off or a rushed session. With Mia, I know if I book an hour, I get my hour. Seems simple, but the regulars know that's not always guaranteed these days.
I've seen Mia multiple times and she's always been consistently good. If you're looking for a reliable west-side option, I really don't think you can go wrong with her.
There's about 5140 reasons I could give for seeing Mia, and I'm pretty sure at least 120 of them would have broad community support.
-
06-04-26 22:40 #17805Senior Member

Posts: 89Lola at Red 8
On business travel in AZ and was looking for some fun and this was close by. Parking was easy. Spa wasn't busy at the time of visit. I was greeted by Lola.
Lola is gorgeous and built for sex. Nice large breast although they are definitely man-made. I leave the tip at the beginning as I always do so there isn't any interuptions. I booked for an 1/2 hour $50. I usually bring extra in cases of any "extras".
She starts with a massage as I'm laying on my stomach. She undresses completely and asks "you like oil?" as she lathers up some oil. She is extremely playful and a great kisser too. She smears the oil all over my back then rubs her naked body all over my back. Feels so good. She then spreads my ass and I can feel her tongue dart into my asshole. I am clenching the table.
She tell me to turn over. We DFK and she goes down and sucks my nipples. I then suck hers. We get into 69 position and gets pretty hot. I'm eating her pussy out and it is awesome and she is sucking my cock. I then start tonguing her asshole. She sticks a finger in my ass for a prostate massage. Haven't had to many of them and haven't been used to them but enjoyed somewhat. I start going crazy while licking her butthole. I said "I want to fuck you". She puts on a condom and rides me cowgirl. We kiss while she is bouncing up and down on me.
I asked if we could do doggy and she agrees. As I pumping her from behind, I gaze at her starfish. I start rubbing her butthole. I ask if we could do anal and she agreed but she said it was extra (which is why I gave $250 for tip, so $300 altogether). I went ahead and stuck it into her nice tight asshole. It was heaven. She also is a good dirty talker as we trade dirty talk to each other. It is such a great site from behind.
I'm about to cum but I told her I want to cum in her mouth. I laid on my back and she started sucking on me. She added a finger in my asshole and made things more intense. I couldn't hold it anymore so I had such an intense nut (probably because of the prostate massage). I exploded in here houth, and she kept her mouth on my cock for a while. She probably spit. I didn't notice. She did try for a second shot but I'm old and it takes time to reload.
Lola is an absolute dream and a borderline Porn Star. Go see her, you won't be disappointed.
-
06-04-26 14:11 #17804Senior Member

Posts: 54Zoey at Red 8
I was in town visiting and decided to try out a few places. Came upon this place after searching the boards. Booked Zoey and she greeted me at the door in a t-shirt and black yoga pants. She is young looking, mid 20's probably, very light skin with a cute face that had a more mature look to it. Short and petite, c cups. Good english, easy to talk to from the start.
Walked me back to the shower first. Soaped me up slow, hands all over my chest and stomach, gave the boys attention while she rinsed me off. Toweled me down and walked me to the room.
Got on the bed and she started in with teasing. Fingertips across my chest and thighs, leaning in close before pulling back. Lfk after that, soft kisses that built deeper, tongue, hands wandering while I ran mine over those c cups. Natural and soft with hard nipples. Slid into a slow oiled HJ with nice steady pace. Worked her way down for BBBJ. Wet, plenty of tongue around the head, hand at the base, eye contact through her hair the whole time. Then I grabbed her up for some 69. Covered up for cfs. Started mish with her legs up, flipped into cowgirl so I could watch her ride me, finished there with her hands on my chest.
House 70. Donation 180. YMMV.
-
06-04-26 10:31 #17803Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105Yumi Sasa Spa
I was going to head over to see Kelly at Cloud. But after hearing about Yumi back in town and being much closer I stopped by to see her. I'm glad I did. !She's still pretty as ever, with a petite body and big boobs. Definitely a good time and unrushed. She will probably be my go to girl for the month. Hopefully she stays the whole month.
Originally Posted by RubNTug1
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






