Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 183 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 2740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2545

    Newbies with unrealistic prices

    ThegreatTalia.

    Took a break, but now back looking for new cuddlers. Maybe I should continue the break. But what is going on with $400/ hr posting? Seems a bit entitled.

    Would love to see her, but not at that price.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/thegreatTalia

  2. #2544
    Quote Originally Posted by Sphin100  [View Original Post]
    , Word of Wisdom here, never give them all the money up front. If you book for 2 hours and during the first hour they offer the upgrades, tell them you absolutely want the upgrades but you just want to Vibe with them for the first hour first and then the second hour you'll pay for the upgrades. That way if her car or whatever she had to do is that important then she'll either give you $100 back or she'll let you stay the full session because she'll have no choice. Never give all the money up front because most of these women are only in the game for money so make them work for yours. You're spending $400 you should have gotten the full 2 hours and the only way that you can ensure that you get that is to never give it all up front. You should have given it the second half with about 45 minutes left and just hope you can hold out and bang her for 45 minutes. Always get your money's worth.
    Now that I think about it, this was the first cuddle session where I was asked upfront. I have generally had excellent behavior and attitude from previous providers. But they never asked upfront interestingly. Well, I will be more conscious of this going forward. I have only been doing this for only a few months now, so I am relatively inexperienced.

    I absolutely welcome advice. Thank you very much for your words of wisdom!

  3. #2543
    Quote Originally Posted by James2146  [View Original Post]
    Bad experience. We agreed to 2 hours and I paid her for that. During the session she advertised full service for an extra $200, totaling $400. But she was dishonest throughout the process. She agreed to MSOG but knew she didn't have extra condoms so we couldn't go for a second round. We spent less than an hour together and she asked me to leave, making up excuses about getting sleepy and that she had to leave to to attend to her car or something. But if she already knew that then she shouldn't have booked for 2 hours. Not a good time guys, go elsewhere.
    , Word of Wisdom here, never give them all the money up front. If you book for 2 hours and during the first hour they offer the upgrades, tell them you absolutely want the upgrades but you just want to Vibe with them for the first hour first and then the second hour you'll pay for the upgrades. That way if her car or whatever she had to do is that important then she'll either give you $100 back or she'll let you stay the full session because she'll have no choice. Never give all the money up front because most of these women are only in the game for money so make them work for yours. You're spending $400 you should have gotten the full 2 hours and the only way that you can ensure that you get that is to never give it all up front. You should have given it the second half with about 45 minutes left and just hope you can hold out and bang her for 45 minutes. Always get your money's worth.

  4. #2542

    Keepcalmwjules

    Quote Originally Posted by RTemp73  [View Original Post]
    I am thinking about scheduling with her. Just wondering if anybody has seen her or experiences with her. DM me if you want.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/keepcalmwjules
    Bad experience. We agreed to 2 hours and I paid her for that. During the session she advertised full service for an extra $200, totaling $400. But she was dishonest throughout the process. She agreed to MSOG but knew she didn't have extra condoms so we couldn't go for a second round. We spent less than an hour together and she asked me to leave, making up excuses about getting sleepy and that she had to leave to to attend to her car or something. But if she already knew that then she shouldn't have booked for 2 hours. Not a good time guys, go elsewhere.

  5. #2541

    Lovinghand

    I got to meetup with her a few months ago. What's posted about her in the past is pretty accurate. She's a great cuddle and YMMV.

  6. #2540

    Lovinghands

    What's her rate to have fun? On top of the $.5 admission price?

    Thanks.

  7. #2539

    SandyToes2035

    Anyone have a session w / this one yet? Thinking about booking for this weekend.

  8. #2538

    And now its back

    Quote Originally Posted by RunnerGuy  [View Original Post]
    And it's deactivated again. I was chatting with her last year but schedule never aligned.
    It's up right now as of 7:30 am.

  9. #2537
    Quote Originally Posted by Sphin100  [View Original Post]
    She knows about this site so be aware of that.
    Anyone know if she has ads up on another site?

  10. #2536
    Quote Originally Posted by RunnerGuy  [View Original Post]
    And it's deactivated again. I was chatting with her last year but schedule never aligned.
    She knows about this site so be aware of that.

  11. #2535
    And it's deactivated again. I was chatting with her last year but schedule never aligned.

  12. #2534
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131

    Brii Brii is back as Pretty Penny


  13. #2533
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterskibum  [View Original Post]
    Did her prices go up? She's always been very resonable for me?
    I saw her recently and the rates were still the same at that point. I've been seeing her for months now, so we honestly don't really discuss $ anymore.

    That said, I did notice she's raised her rates quite a bit recently.

    A lot of cuddlers seem to be bumping up their pricing lately. Definitely seeing cases of Golden Cuddler Syndrome.

  14. #2532

    Honeycombfairy

    Newer cuddler experience unfortunately didn't go great. We initially booked a session, then she asked to reschedule the day before. We picked a new date for the following week, chatted a bit on the app, and then she completely disappeared and ghosted the day of.

    Honestly, I kind of saw it coming, so I had a backup plan in place anyway.

    For anyone curious, this was the profile:

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/honeycombfairy

  15. #2531

    Loving hands

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsn25  [View Original Post]
    Great cuddle, best menu maybe too pricey in my opinion.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/LovingHands
    Is she on cuddle companions? Maybe with a different name?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape