Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 47 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 697
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #697

    All in

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayke00  [View Original Post]
    $200 is all-in or $200 atop the house fee?
    That was all in for the hr service and only left about 3 min on the clock.

  2. #696
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyKisser13  [View Original Post]
    Upon contact says 200 minimum and make appointment.
    $200 is all-in or $200 atop the house fee?

  3. #695

    Old beach rd

    Seen that a new local AMP popped up so I went for a whirl to see.

    So I drew a five foot nothing ,38,long black haired, pretty faced, fake c can lady who called herself Mei.

    Started with very light touch all the way down the back as she sat between my legs and gently rubbed up to the neck and down to the fellas. About 10 minutes of this light tease and johnson was poking about as she breezed along the fellas and the piper. She then says flip as she stands up and disrobes, showing her beautiful rock hard cans and solid body with very little belly, Out comes the alcohol spray to the fellas and hands, whew, she then grabs the cover and starts a slow succulent mic check that almost caused the top to pop. So I stopped her said lets play. She climbs up and inserts me and slowly starts a rolling motion with her belly. A few min of this and I lay her back and start the drive, she motions to be a bit quieter as I start a deep stroke and the clapping echoes the house. She then gets back on for the final push with the slow rolling motion. The top pops off and she gives me a kiss on the cheek as she gets up. Grabs some cleaning supplies and washes us up. Finished with a half medium massage and a light lip kiss. Get dressed and grab a water and a dumdum and out the door I go. Upon contact says 200 minimum and make appointment. Wouldn't budge on price and others could be heard in house. Not the worst or best I've had, but it was fun and she is tight. Good luck fellaz. Have fun with this one.

  4. #694

    Rehoboth

    I'll probably be in Rehoboth late next week. There looks to be a few AMPs in the surrounding countryside. Any recommendations about AMPs, indies, escorts?

  5. #693

    Don't try to pry the shells open, wait for the clams to open on their own

    It's a matter of etiquette, and it makes girls much more likely to honor your next plans.

  6. #692

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    Oh I get it, EVERYTHING is online these days which makes many think mongering is easy. Just get on your phone and fire away. No idea of style, technique or safety!

    I guess I can see why some dudes can't get laid!

    Text from Monger: Tell me about your Cervix WTF?

    Next Text: Do you include sex?

    This dude is dumb as hell and he has just solicited prostitution which in DE is a crime. Why would you ask directly about sex? You find a girl on an escort related website, some things could be assumed. Sometimes one has to TOFTT (personal team) to learn how to play the game? Any girl agreeing to sex for money upfront is engaged in the crime of prostitution - why would she do that? That would make her a target of 'boots on the ground'!

    Here are some "rules" one might be wise to follow when contacting AMPs and massage girls in this short thread.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...538&viewfull=1#post6506538.
    That's pretty dumb right there. As far as AMPs go I'll just try them out with the idea that I might just end up with a halfway decent massage, which is OK. But as far as independent body rub girls many times I've asked if draping was required. In my opinion if they say no then I have a chance at something? If they say draping is required then it's pretty much a guarantee there's nothing extra. In my decades of experience if I go to an AMP I will Undress and not put the towel over me and I think that's a pretty good indication to them that I may want at least a handshake that's just my two cents.

  7. #691

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    Oh I get it, EVERYTHING is online these days which makes many think mongering is easy. Just get on your phone and fire away. No idea of style, technique or safety!

    I guess I can see why some dudes can't get laid!

    Text from Monger: Tell me about your Cervix WTF?

    Next Text: Do you include sex?

    This dude is dumb as hell and he has just solicited prostitution which in DE is a crime. Why would you ask directly about sex? You find a girl on an escort related website, some things could be assumed. Sometimes one has to TOFTT (personal team) to learn how to play the game? Any girl agreeing to sex for money upfront is engaged in the crime of prostitution - why would she do that? That would make her a target of 'boots on the ground'!

    Here are some "rules" one might be wise to follow when contacting AMPs and massage girls in this short thread.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...538&viewfull=1#post6506538.
    That's pretty dumb right there. As far as AMPs go I'll just try them out with the idea that I might just end up with a halfway decent massage, which is OK. But as far as independent body rub girls many times I've asked if draping was required. In my opinion if they say no then I have a chance at something? If they say draping is required then it's pretty much a guarantee there's nothing extra. In my decades of experience if I go to an AMP I will Undress and not put the towel over me and I think that's a pretty good indication to them that I may want at least a handshake that's just my two cents.

  8. #690

    If you don't know how to approach an AMP? You won't get Rubbed.

    Oh I get it, EVERYTHING is online these days which makes many think mongering is easy. Just get on your phone and fire away. No idea of style, technique or safety!

    I guess I can see why some dudes can't get laid!

    Text from Monger: Tell me about your Cervix WTF?

    Next Text: Do you include sex?

    This dude is dumb as hell and he has just solicited prostitution which in DE is a crime. Why would you ask directly about sex? You find a girl on an escort related website, some things could be assumed. Sometimes one has to TOFTT (personal team) to learn how to play the game? Any girl agreeing to sex for money upfront is engaged in the crime of prostitution - why would she do that? That would make her a target of 'boots on the ground'!

    Here are some "rules" one might be wise to follow when contacting AMPs and massage girls in this short thread.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...538&viewfull=1#post6506538.

  9. #689

    Newark Solo Massage Provider - 411?

    So recently someone commented on the 25-yo girl in Middletown that was doing massages and that wasn't positive if I remember.

    So wondering about the OTHER girl, 38 who advertises as massages and use to be in Middletown, but is now in the Newark area. Anyone sampled her services and can comment on prices and style?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-c...s/565968492257

    If you wish to be discrete dm me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Newark Massage-1.jpg‎   Newark Massage-2.jpg‎   Newark Massage-3.jpg‎   Newark Massage-4.jpg‎  

  10. #688
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    You can always make and appointment, but if some dude shows up before you get there, they are likely to take "a bird in the hand" - see #1.
    I have started either making appointments for 10 minutes later than I can arrive (so I always get there a bit early) or calling from right around the corner and asking if they can take me now.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkMatter5168  [View Original Post]
    I guess I'll just dive in and pop my cherry. Wish me luck I guess.
    Report back after your experience!

  11. #687

    Fair enough on that

    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    Thoughts on AMPs. Being a Good Customer

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...highlight=AMPs#post6506538.

    (see also the entire thread has additional thoughts)

    You can always make and appointment, but if some dude shows up before you get there, they are likely to take "a bird in the hand" - see #1.
    I guess I'll just dive in and pop my cherry. Wish me luck I guess.

  12. #686

    General Tips for AMPs

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkMatter5168  [View Original Post]
    I would like to dabble into the AMP scene but am completely clueless as to what to expect on etiquette. Do I make an appointment or just show up? How do I ask for the services I'm seeking and so forth. Thanks in advance.
    Thoughts on AMPs. Being a Good Customer

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...highlight=AMPs#post6506538.

    (see also the entire thread has additional thoughts)

    You can always make and appointment, but if some dude shows up before you get there, they are likely to take "a bird in the hand" - see #1.

  13. #685

    Wellness?

    I would like to dabble into the AMP scene but am completely clueless as to what to expect on etiquette. Do I make an appointment or just show up? How do I ask for the services I'm seeking and so forth. Thanks in advance.

  14. #684

    The price you pay

    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    Pretty Standard amount. House fee $60, Tip to the girl? Depends on how good or a massage, how relaxed you want, what style of massage selected, pressure required, etc. My guess, 140 minimum and up from there. You can negotiate whether you want Swedish, Deep Tissue, Thai, Shiatsu, Sports or Hot Stone. Just don't get labeled a "Cheap Charlie" as they will remember and level / quality of service will be effected. That said, can't see them exceeding the Hotel Asian Outfits who quote VIP at $300.
    For some reason the treatment quality is directly proportional to the gratuity that we agree on, I'm starting to see a pattern similar to a dining experience. HAHAHA! Just know that over tipping is a thing in this sport at some point after GFE there is no where else to go. Stay horney my friends.

  15. #683

    AMPs in General

    Quote Originally Posted by CnjDevilish  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage at Wellness?
    Pretty Standard amount. House fee $60, Tip to the girl? Depends on how good or a massage, how relaxed you want, what style of massage selected, pressure required, etc. My guess, 140 minimum and up from there. You can negotiate whether you want Swedish, Deep Tissue, Thai, Shiatsu, Sports or Hot Stone. Just don't get labeled a "Cheap Charlie" as they will remember and level / quality of service will be effected. That said, can't see them exceeding the Hotel Asian Outfits who quote VIP at $300.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 47 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape