Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 44191
-
06-06-26 01:34 #43801Senior Member

Posts: 577Oh?? Thanks Faceless!
Originally Posted by Faceless1
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 23:36 #43800Banned Member

Posts: 121Props
4 scolding in one session props to you man. I might have to swing by if she is still there this weekend.
Originally Posted by YoungMonger808
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 23:32 #43799Banned Member

Posts: 121Anna Health Acupuncture
I can Confirm That anna gives about the same service BBFS and another Asian with a nice ass. Saw her earlier this week during the morning time. She absolutely drained me. Made me want to take a mid day nap.
Originally Posted by New8888
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 15:35 #43798Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 76Credible Source.
Don't question it. He's a senior member.
-
06-05-26 15:28 #43797Senior Member

Posts: 334He's one of those guys that tries to be funny and clever and failed at both.
Originally Posted by Jrp21
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 14:47 #43796Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 76It's just basic math.
If you know, you know.
Originally Posted by Jrp21
[View Original Post]
If not...you'll be wondering how you missed it.
Hint: Post count.
No additional notes necessary.
Mr.72.
-
06-05-26 14:43 #43795Banned Member

Posts: 537TH did I just read.
Originally Posted by Applepie067
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 14:37 #43794Senior Member

Posts: 700Jiggling with Jiajia at OA
After having very limited time windows recently and hitting local jack shacks, I had time for the real deal yesterday. MMS sweet Emma met me at the OA lobby door and took me to a bigger back room for my Jiajia intro, and I was happy from the get-go.
Jiajia is a pre-MILF Chinese sweetie; maybe about 5'4" with a slim, inkless bod. Lighter skin, great boobs with super responsive and somewhat pointy nips. They feel great, and hard to tell if their nattys or MMs. I found her face to have an elegant beauty to it, rather than GND or a cutie look, and she was wearing light make-up to accentuate her look. Booty is small but attractive.
She greeted me with her tongue first, and she is a juicy kisser. Lots of fondling as we got nekkid, and note that she is very hygiene oriented, which is fine. I always arrive freshly showered, but heck, no worries when she wanted to use alcohol wiping on my unit and hands. Then before we hopped to it, she asked me to lie on my back while she wiped my taint and backdoor thoroughly (at least I knew what was to be included). Then I sat up on the bed edge, fed a bit on Jiajia's succulent boobies, and then let her do her BBBJ / BLS / Rim workout. She makes great eye contact during those festivities, and she is good at pay attention to everything. Very sloppy and wet BBBJ, which I love.
Then onto 69, followed by DATY. Jiajia is FIV friendly, although I could only get one digit in, since she is also very tight. She's also accepting of rimming and light FIA. After I made her cum twice, she pulled me up for the main event. This time I remembered to bring my own Magnum, rather than use a supplied smaller one, and that made a nice difference. Much more comfy while doing the deed. She also lubed me and herself up, which made the slow insertion easier, after which time her pink taco became very accommodating. Still super snug, which felt so great that I almost busted in the bag while in push-up mish, so I had to slow it down a bit. Lots of DFK in flat mish. Jiajia and I had a great physical connection, and when I flipped her over for doggy, I had three great visuals: Watching us hump in the mirror in front of us, making lots of eye contact when she was looking back at me while holding my arm, and looking down at that great little booty while plunging away. That made for a nice emptying into the bag, followed by a quick cuddle and thorough clean-up.
Vicky and Mona came in for kisses and junk grabbing as I was dressing; both are CYAs with darker skin and different looks from Jiajia, but both certainly seem doable and fun, based on my brief interactions. As sweet Emma escorted me to the door, along with Jiajia, and I was relaxed and ready to bolt.
30 min: $50; dono: $150.
-
06-05-26 12:49 #43793Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 76Orange County's Math is Pretty Simple. The Court Finds 1079 Larger Than 271.
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
The Supreme Court finds this to be a review of mongers which is far outside the scope of the TOS. It also admonishes the lower court to stay within it's jurisdiction which is reviewing pussy.
A2
-
06-05-26 12:40 #43792Senior Member

Posts: 55Wednesday Night Honey at BB SPA!
[Text with Unnecessary Hard Returns Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.
There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.
Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.
Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.
Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!
-
06-05-26 11:27 #43791Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 304LOL. Tiny account. OK well I am glad she lived up to my hype for you.
Originally Posted by YoungMonger808
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 11:04 #43790Senior Member

Posts: 2011Who cares bro LOL I would DFK a girl at any time.
Originally Posted by ShottyyPippen
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 03:14 #43789Senior Member

Posts: 870Call up Detox, the Lady is pretty cool, nice massage place, latinas for sure, ask the manager and tell her what you're looking for. I would go there, but I'm in the San Gabriel valley, and the drive is so so not interested in orange county spas, they seem to have an Odd Vibe,
Originally Posted by DustyOldFart
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 02:26 #43788Senior Member

Posts: 513Renewal Spa Reminiscing Nancy
Provider: Nancy aka Elly.
Looks: Gorgeous late 20 ish 5'2 petite with nice natty C's / gumdrops nipples with a beautiful hip / ass ratio. Small ink on her upper left breast.
English: Enough to communicate and fluent Mandarins.
A: Nice personality with pretty smiles and a gentle attitude, real GFE friendly.
S: Service oriented, Lfk to a full make out session and groping before we got the donation settled. LOL. We met before so no awkwardness and it was even better than the first time. We chatted for bit but I can't keep my hands of her body, so smooth. Her BBBJ / dt are top tier, sloppy drooling tung twisting along with head bopping all hand free and FF her was a sight. Receptive during daty, clean but not bald eagle with nice pink little roast beef lips. Suit up my Sagima001, standing mish sliding in snug fitting and starting slow to full on pounding. I think that her favorite position as she was moaning a lot. Switched to K9 without pulling out and continuing slamming harder and it felt so nice but I wanted more of her lips sucking to cim and she had no issues with any requests. She so sweet and I had a good time releasing all my tension. Cleaned up and noticed my time was running out, she didn't rush me and that's what makes her special. She'll be around another week. See her before she MIA again.
E: Two handos and one Jacksons for 45 minutes.
Are: 100% repeating and more.
Conclusion: Great session with Nancy, she's very accommodating to make you happy / satisfied. Wish I can gate keep her but it nice to shared, maybe. LOL.
-
06-05-26 01:10 #43787Senior Member

Posts: 1177OA & G&G runs
In keeping up with my two a day marathon runs, I was informed that we got a new girl that rotated in late at OA. I was torn between going for a repeat with Luna or trying the new girl and curiosity got the better of me and checked out the new girl at OA.
Mms introduced me to a girl named Jiajia? May be misspelling it but is what it sounded like. She had a girl next door looking face to the point where I don't think she was wearing makeup at all. Assume she likes going natural or maybe on her first day she didn't bring her makeup kit. Either way, gave off the girl next door type. Her face card probably would be a 6 for me. I'm sure would be higher if she had makeup.
Into the room we go and she strips almost instantly and drops to her knees. The biggest standout to me is she had perky natural Bs. Felt around to confirm so either naturals or an amazing doctor. Her BJ. Was unique at least for me. The best way I can describe it is she will go to town and gawk up and down with the most suction and slurping I've ever seen. But only on the head. She doesn't really go beyond that. She does however give a death grip with her hand and does this spinning twisting motion at the same time which does feel great albeit more like a HJ than anything else. I did opt for a hhr session today as I had some things I wanted and needed to get done before I leave Cali tomorrow. I peaked a look at the clock and realized I had less than ten minutes to go so asked her to cover me up and off to the races we go.
She started with some acg and started off strong but asked for a position change to mish. She is not one to take a pounding so you jackhammers may not bode well with this one. Switched over to K9 for a finish. She's a sweet girl but not really my type and didn't get the chemistry I normally like.
As I left OA, I figured I was in the area and I decided to make a quick pitstop to GG to say my farewells to Miumiu to try and slowly creep up on her #1 spot but she was already busy. What I was not expecting was Lana to greet me with her little black dress that didn't leave much to the imagination. We had a fun little flirty dialog and she insisted I try her out and I did realize I've never actually got to be with her solo. While I be a marathon man, I am not a triathlete and didn't have the energy or stamina to go for round 3. At that point, I may just wind up shooting dust. But man I was tempted, she did look good. Next time I'm back I'm going to go see her first if she's still working cause I need to take her out of that dress and pronto.











Reply With Quote






