Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 22138
-
06-05-26 23:19 #21133Senior Member

Posts: 174Reminds me of
The old saying. No matter how hot a woman looks there is someone somewhere that is sick of her crap. Sounds like she's spreading it around.
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 17:10 #21132Regular Member

Posts: 22It's been kind of like that most of the weekdays when they are open. I was there couple of Wednesdays ago and on several occasions there were more dancers than guests.
Originally Posted by FourMore
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 14:29 #21131Senior Member

Posts: 35Yeah the approach I have with this hobby is that I'm not just looking for whatever FS I can get. While I hope the VIP fun is a good session, the thrill of being with a gorgeous 21 year old far outweighs the lackluster performance she might give. That's why I only do FC, LS and BTs and never bother with Henrys or the others.
Originally Posted by MareloboMex
[View Original Post]
If I meet a gorgeous girl who gives a great performance, I'll definitely repeat. But for the first time I don't care all that much because most of the excitement comes from the chase anyway.
-
06-05-26 11:23 #21130Senior Member

Posts: 1183Yeah, you're right. Turning her into a zero is reasonable too. Whether she's a five or a zero, she'd be someone that I wouldn't be going back with. If you're treating her with respect, at a minimum, she should be returning the courtesy as well.
Originally Posted by MareloboMex
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 09:59 #21129Senior Member

Posts: 899I1234,
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
This post surprises me. I respect your experience and judgement.
For me a 10 with a rude and condescending attitude quickly turns her into a zero. This is no go territory. Most girls who think they are hot, area not as hot as think. I would much rather have a girl who is hot but doesn't think she is as attractive as she is.
MM.
-
06-05-26 09:56 #21128Senior Member

Posts: 899JOC, I think we are talking about different things. I was looking for hot girls like I used to chase when I was in college, not someone who could be her mom.
Originally Posted by JackOfClubs
[View Original Post]
There was a sweet 40 something year old woman named Ivy who sat with me on Dayshift, and she explained that she only dances occasionally and does it for fun and a chance to have some really great sex. I told her I was waiting for night shift. She indicated she would be a great time at a reasonable rate. The thing is if I want a 40 year old MILF, I have no trouble finding them. They are everywhere like any Chiles or Applebees on a Friday night. There is no cost other than an hour of conversation maybe a cost of a bar drink. I find them to be eager and abundant and happy to jump into bed if you are a decent communicator and show a little interest. I see no reason to pay hundreds of dollars to a dancer for what I can get for free.
If I approach a 19 year old girl in the Applebees or Chiles she might talk to me for a few minutes but then quickly dismiss me. She won't be jumping into bed with me, or that is a very rare occurrence.
I have no doubt Flight Club is a great time if you are seeking a hot MILF, that is just not on my to do list. Peace to those who seek that.
MM.
-
06-05-26 09:48 #21127Senior Member

Posts: 899Mia is one of the girls I talked to one night and similar to your all experiences. I thought she has a decent body, but after speaking to her my feeling was she would want to or enjoy taking me to the VIP. I it was a quick and easy decision to pass on her.
Originally Posted by FourMore
[View Original Post]
For what it is worth I went back last night and talk to a girl named Platinum said she started dancing a Subis, and she quoted $400. I politely declined and said that was out of my price range. She didn't counter offer and seemed content with my answer.
MM.
-
06-05-26 09:44 #21126Senior Member

Posts: 1183IMO, a 10 with a rude and condescending attitude quickly turns her into a 5.
Originally Posted by Oakland78
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 20:11 #21125Regular Member

Posts: 22I can definitely relate. She has been changing drastically over the past 18 months. Used to be one of my favs there but now that attitude is kind of a big turn off.
Originally Posted by FrostBytePing
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 19:22 #21124Regular Member

Posts: 22I'll agree on the brain and personality ratings hahahaha. I'll give her little higher on the face.
Originally Posted by JackOfClubs
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 17:49 #21123Senior Member

Posts: 677Mia ratings
Body 8-9.
Face 6-7.
Personality 2.
Brain 0.
-
06-04-26 17:39 #21122Senior Member

Posts: 677Just a well educated guess. She is there to meet other girls. And / or to meet certain type guys who have the hard candy she is likely on, for those type guys the VIP cost is minimal if not free, for all others especially older men whom she despises going back with it is a take it or leave it $600 or more and even at that she will just be going through the motions.
Originally Posted by CakeComa
[View Original Post]
Other dancers have told me they don't like her or even talk to her. She is likely part of the squad. As CakeComa mentioned, she does have a nice little body right now although her face is not that great but she better be cashing in on her youthful looks right now because she has the body type frame that is going to balloon and not rebound when she gets older or has kids.
-
06-04-26 13:31 #21121Senior Member

Posts: 153Wonder how she even makes money there? I've not seen one positive post of her. Ya she's hot small spinner, but $800! Gtfo.
Originally Posted by JackOfClubs
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 11:25 #21120Senior Member

Posts: 35The funny thing is I forgot I actually did talk to her for almost an hour a year or two ago when she first started. I think it was before she got grouped up with the other girls, and she actually seemed like a pretty nice girl. But I suspect a year in this business turns anyone into an asshole.
Originally Posted by JackOfClubs
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 21:14 #21119Senior Member

Posts: 677Mia
You'all should take a funny test!
If any of you go to FC and you see Mia working call her over, don't by her a drink or tip her even a dollar because that is a complete waste of money, just try to have a conversation with her and if one of you guys can last five minutes I would be stunned!
I'm an affable guy who gets along with everybody and I didn't last even last five minutes talking to her before I had to put her on ignore. she has zero social skills and she is worse than trying to talk to a Cuban without the phone ap










Reply With Quote





