Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 22131
-
06-05-26 09:44 #21126Senior Member

Posts: 1180IMO, a 10 with a rude and condescending attitude quickly turns her into a 5.
Originally Posted by Oakland78
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 20:11 #21125Regular Member

Posts: 22I can definitely relate. She has been changing drastically over the past 18 months. Used to be one of my favs there but now that attitude is kind of a big turn off.
Originally Posted by FrostBytePing
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 19:22 #21124Regular Member

Posts: 22I'll agree on the brain and personality ratings hahahaha. I'll give her little higher on the face.
Originally Posted by JackOfClubs
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 17:49 #21123Senior Member

Posts: 677Mia ratings
Body 8-9.
Face 6-7.
Personality 2.
Brain 0.
-
06-04-26 17:39 #21122Senior Member

Posts: 677Just a well educated guess. She is there to meet other girls. And / or to meet certain type guys who have the hard candy she is likely on, for those type guys the VIP cost is minimal if not free, for all others especially older men whom she despises going back with it is a take it or leave it $600 or more and even at that she will just be going through the motions.
Originally Posted by CakeComa
[View Original Post]
Other dancers have told me they don't like her or even talk to her. She is likely part of the squad. As CakeComa mentioned, she does have a nice little body right now although her face is not that great but she better be cashing in on her youthful looks right now because she has the body type frame that is going to balloon and not rebound when she gets older or has kids.
-
06-04-26 13:31 #21121Senior Member

Posts: 153Wonder how she even makes money there? I've not seen one positive post of her. Ya she's hot small spinner, but $800! Gtfo.
Originally Posted by JackOfClubs
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 11:25 #21120Senior Member

Posts: 35The funny thing is I forgot I actually did talk to her for almost an hour a year or two ago when she first started. I think it was before she got grouped up with the other girls, and she actually seemed like a pretty nice girl. But I suspect a year in this business turns anyone into an asshole.
Originally Posted by JackOfClubs
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 21:14 #21119Senior Member

Posts: 677Mia
You'all should take a funny test!
If any of you go to FC and you see Mia working call her over, don't by her a drink or tip her even a dollar because that is a complete waste of money, just try to have a conversation with her and if one of you guys can last five minutes I would be stunned!
I'm an affable guy who gets along with everybody and I didn't last even last five minutes talking to her before I had to put her on ignore. she has zero social skills and she is worse than trying to talk to a Cuban without the phone ap
-
06-03-26 20:49 #21118Senior Member

Posts: 677Thurs Fri night is the best time for FC, days are usually always good, that's why it is best to get there around 6:00 to catch the end of day shift and the line up for 7:00 night shift, if you do that be prepared to be swept up by one of the hot MILF dayshift dancers before the nightshift starts, the FC dayshift dancers know how to ply their wares and are experienced and appreciative.
Mia thinks very highly of herself, her attitude is a 1 out of 10, she is a young blonde and stupid, it only takes a couple minutes of talking to her to find that out, she is used to guys her age falling all over her but can't figure out why the men at the club don't do the same , as i said she is very stupid
-
06-03-26 19:45 #21117Senior Member

Posts: 58Unfortunately for her, she's never not had that look of disgust on her face pretty much since she started dancing last year. She's part of a crew who have their personalities in sync every night to make matters worse. But I agree, there's an off vibe overall in this place lately. It has generally looked slow the nights I've been there and I figured that was the reason. There's no chance 40+ girls were all making money on a dead Wednesday night.
Originally Posted by FrostBytePing
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 17:37 #21116Senior Member

Posts: 35I dunno I feel similar to you any time I go there these days. Went in for the first time in a while last week and the vibe was absolutely dreadful.
Originally Posted by MareloboMex
[View Original Post]
Girl named Mia was on stage and I have never seen anyone who just looked like they hated being there more than her. I kinda felt bad, but she and most of the other girls didn't even take their tops off. She just stood next to the pole kicking the floor with her arms crossed.
-
06-03-26 17:02 #21115Senior Member

Posts: 899JOC,
Originally Posted by JackOfClubs
[View Original Post]
Your response makes me think I am the problem. I already have a bad attitude when I arrive at Flight Club and I am going in thinking this is going to be a bad time, so it always is.
I believe I should change my attitude and perhaps that will change my results. Next time I walk in I am going to think there is a eager beaver who is reasonably priced waiting for me.
Wish me luck, and thanks for helping me rethink things.
MM.
-
06-03-26 13:00 #21114Banned Member

Posts: 141Landing Strip
Players Saturday night was almost empty, my friend. Very few customers and many girls, though most of them looked like they shop in big-and-tall section.
Got a few numbers from girls very eager to make money OTC, but honestly, nobody there was as attractive as girls from the Michigan Ave clubs.
LS Saturday night was not too busy either, but had many pretty girls. There was athletic brunette with some tattoos who quoted 300. I forget her stage name, but she was on and off with me for early part of evening.
Then Arabella stopped by the booth and scared her away. Normally I would be annoyed, but Arabella is always good time and very professional, so hard to be too upset. 300 everything.
-
06-02-26 23:46 #21113Senior Member

Posts: 37Does anyone happen to know if or where Michelle (bogarts) or Asia / Tiara (bogs+h8) dances these days?
-
06-02-26 23:14 #21112Regular Member

Posts: 8Platinum
Has anyone seen platinum lately? She's around 21 years old, blonde spinner and worked at FC. Is she still there?











Reply With Quote





