Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 26631
-
06-07-26 12:30 #26106Senior Member

Posts: 400Jenn
Nice to see a report on her beyond the best BJ around. Not a huge fan of her rates, even a SS is 120-140, but she absolutely won't rush you out once you're in. Maybe a SS turns into hhr so at that price it's good to have IMO. Scheduling with her is challenging she will be on point with messages and then disappear. Scatter brained or ADHD unsure as I don't believe hard drugs are in play. I wouldn't rely on scheduling in advance but I have seen her twice within minutes of an initial reach out and her response of come now I'm available. I don't trust her reliably enough to schedule me even an hour out LOL. I wish she kissed but she makes up for it elsewhere.
Originally Posted by SmallPP
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 09:42 #26105Senior Member

Posts: 202Jenn
I was able to make a visit with Jenn yesterday and overall it was a good one.
I decided to make the visit since I was going to be out in the area anyways, communication was fairly easy. Jenn got back to me pretty quickly to set up a time to meet and since she wasn't busy, we were able to meetup within the hour after briefly texting. I opted for a HHR visit which is usually enough for me to get a feel on someone.
I drove out to see her and the location and place she was at was in a good area, not far from the mall. Once I got there, she came down to meet me at the door and we walk back to her room. Getting a good look at her initially she matches up with what you see in her pictures. Once we got her room we spent a good amount of time talking and getting acquainted with each other, as few other guys have mentioned she can talk a lot and can probably go on for awhile LOL which I didn't mind at all since that sorta how I get a feel for a provider but also sorta clam my nerves when meeting someone new for the first time. After talking for a bit, I suggested that we go ahead and get undress to at least get started with the fun. Seeing her naked body, it matches up with her pics on her ad but in person she look a lot better. She had a great ass, nice looking pussy, and loved her small tits, pretty much my type of women. We started off with a BJ to get me going and once I was rock solid hard came on the cover. Started with CG and then went into mish for for the remainder of the visit, she had an orgasm while riding me once and came two more time as I fuck her in mish. Once I got close to finishing, I decided to CIM for the finisher.
Overall it was a very good visit and I would see her again. Even thou I was visiting for a HHR, I was there for exactly an hour and a majority of that time was spent talking and she was cool with it but I still gave her a tad extra for her time anyways. She will still be here for another 2 weeks since her departure got push back for a bit. If your considering seeing her, I would definitely take time to visit her before she's gone.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/282977136931
-
06-06-26 16:00 #26104Senior Member

Posts: 37My favorite oxymoron is "tall petite".
Originally Posted by Moonglow913
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 13:41 #26103Senior Member

Posts: 82Erin
Her Tryst ad say 500 with a different phone number and rate than her stg ad. Does she think this a multiple choice deal or whaaat?
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 12:27 #26102Senior Member

Posts: 68Links or pictures help
Are you referring to the one with bad reviews and doesn't understand what an oxymoron is or trailer park Kitana?
Originally Posted by Toes63
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 06:55 #26101Senior Member

Posts: 216Link maybe
Is this the same person that has had multiple bad reviews? Can you post a link or clarify who you are talking about?
Originally Posted by Toes63
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 06:52 #26100Senior Member

Posts: 531The same Sophia that was mentioned just a couple of posts below??
Originally Posted by Toes63
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 23:28 #26099Senior Member

Posts: 817Sophia the Scammer. Fake Review
Now she got someone posting one of the most obvious fake reviews ever. DO NOT GO SEE HER. She is 100% a fraud. Let's get these scammers off STG!
Originally Posted by Toes63
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 22:29 #26098Senior Member

Posts: 75Sophia
I had the chance to see Sophia and I'm glad I did. She gives the best massage I have ever had. The FS service was awesome she was very tasty.
You can't go wrong with her. She is a tall girl either 6' or 6'1.
I will definitely repeat with her.
-
06-05-26 19:19 #26097Senior Member

Posts: 48CJ + Ana Marie Duo Review
Took the plunge when I saw CJ had a new duo partner and boy am I glad I did.
Damage was double CJ's rate, which is admittedly a lot but was looking to treat myself and would definitely prefer one session with these two then 4 or so sessions with 99% of what I see on STG. Didn't pay deposit, but that might just be because I have seen CJ a handful of times already.
They both seemed into it, and each other which definitely made it way hotter than my previous threesome experience. CJ is CJ, a sexual dynamo, nothing more can or really needs to be said about her at this point. But Ana was an awesome surprise, I had seen her Tryst ad, but have never seen anything on her on here at all so thought that it was just another one of the many fake ads there. But I am happy to report she is real, she is the girl in the pics, she is hot and she is goooood. Hope to see her solo sometime to get more of a feel for her, but she seemed top notch. She was a bit more sensual, where CJ is obviously more of the aggressive type. Making them an awesome pair. Won't go into too much detail but it was similar with other dreams I have had with CJ, but with another pair of awesome big naturals and sweet lips. Really just a sensory overload.
The price is probably prohibitive for some and I won't be able to make a habit out of it but this was an amazing session and probably my best experience yet in the hobby. Not sure if anyone here at this point needs another positive CJ review, but thought I would share.
-
06-05-26 18:57 #26096Senior Member

Posts: 92Yeah Vegas strip clubs are out of this world.
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 10:36 #26095Senior Member

Posts: 400Keep it coming!
I am outspoken and against perceived false promotion of providers. This is the opposite and should be publicized to save others from wasting their time and money. Escorts need to realize that their shitty up charges and false service will cost them their entire line of work. So many only consider how to pay for their room that day or next meal and will scam and screw you over. She must have lost Cita along the way and maybe if she decided she doesn't want to fuck people for money then she shouldn't post in the first place!
Originally Posted by BigFriknNutz
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 09:42 #26094Senior Member

Posts: 216Improvement
That look is actually an improvement for Jenny. God, that woman is so fucking ugly.
Originally Posted by DingleBerry69
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 09:29 #26093Senior Member

Posts: 1262Just curious
How can you be both slim and thick?
Originally Posted by BigFriknNutz
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 22:39 #26092Senior Member

Posts: 817Sophia. . The Slim Thick Scammer
Ain't a damn thing life changing. Make sure you know what you are getting. It won't be the normal services you are expecting. She couldn't even tell me. Cause she's not trying to do anything. Just saying, need put this bish out of business.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/833676895406







Reply With Quote





