Thread: OPSEC. Operattional Security
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 418
-
07-13-26 11:20 #388Regular Member

Posts: 44Safe rate communication / negotiation
One thing I don't understand is the proper process for understanding or communicating what rate the provider wants and what red flags or pitfalls to avoid / when to walk because it has gotten too risky. I am hoping some of the more experienced members will share their approach and guidance. Note that I am mainly talking about independent providers.
I think I understand the VA statutory requirements for solicitation:
1) You must offer money, property, or anything of value to another person.
2) The offer must explicitly intend to buy a sexual act or other sex-related activities.
3) You must perform a "substantial act in furtherance" of the offer (arriving at a meet-up spot or handing over cash).
I wanted to pose this question here to make it Virginia specific. I have looked around the forum and couldn't find anything but maybe I was googling the wrong thing.
Scenario 1: rates posted, simple menu.
If a provider posts rates somewhere and there aren't many options, well then that seems simple. Contact them and say "I would like a 1 hour appointment. " Then when you get there place the payment where they can see it and discuss nothing.
Scenario 2: rates posted, menu is bigger.
But what about when there is a menu where you might have to indicate what you want? When and how do you tell them "I would like the 1 hour nuru"?
Scenario 3: no specific rates listed.
(or, rate is obviously some kind of base rate, like "massage $100".
How do you handle this? When you contact the provider, do you just set up an appointment? And is the safest path to negotiate specifics in person, and how do you do it?
Is the answer that ultimately the best defense is to only go to well documented and researched / vouched for providers (ie ones that are thoroughly reviewed on this and other forums)? Is there no safe way to visit the ones who may not have as long of a history, or can following some set of guidelines make that safer?
Another related question:
What are the red flags in this entire process that would make you instantly stop communicating with a provider, and / or walk out of an appointment?
Thanks in advance for keeping us all educated and safe.
-
06-21-26 06:21 #387Administrator

Posts: 5246Talking about Epstien
The forum only has a few unbreakable rules. One of them is that we never ever talk about sex with people under the age of 18 so you may talk about the pedos that did the fucking because they are are all scum but no mention of the underage victims.
A2
-
06-15-26 21:24 #386Senior Member

Posts: 62Oh, I always have VPN turned on when I'm in monger mode (Proton VPN). But now joyfulbay is loading just fine.
Originally Posted by Max#01
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 18:18 #385Senior Member

Posts: 1241Same thing happened to me on JB yesterday. All I had to do was to turn on my VPN and it worked fine.
Originally Posted by KingKohli
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 12:49 #384Senior Member

Posts: 62Blocking questionable websites
Not strictly Opsec, but I thought this would be worth sharing. I decided to let Malwarebytes block what it considers to be questionable websites. Since then, the one in the attached screenshot pops up frequently when I'm in monger mode. And in fact this warning popped up again while I type this. I googled "Is mxmkhymup.com legit" and the results show it to have the lowest possible trust score. Any idea who these miscreants are? By the way, of all the websites on https://rentry.co/kgirls that I peruse, the only one that gave me a warning was joyfulbay.
-
06-10-26 02:26 #383Senior Member

Posts: 515Translation. We don't know who you are when you use Protonmail. I also use Protonmail VPN.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 02:23 #382Senior Member

Posts: 515I use a burner Portonmail account with a password that has never been written down. Protonmail occasionally offers free storage (movies, pictures, your Excel spreadhsset) as well.
Originally Posted by Ubering304
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 17:08 #381Senior Member

Posts: 3414FCC Wants to Kill Burner Phones
FCC Wants to Kill Burner Phones By Forcing Telecoms to Get All Customers’ IDs
https://www.404media.co/fcc-wants-to...customers-ids/
The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) wants to make it effectively impossible for people to buy what many call burner phones—a phone not explicitly linked to your identity at the point of purchase—which would impact privacy-conscious people, to domestic abuse survivors, to journalists, and many more. The FCC plans to do this by legally forcing the country’s telecoms to store a wealth of personal information about essentially all phone customers, including a government issued identification number and their physical address, alarming privacy advocates and civil rights activists who compare the measures to those from authoritarian countries where it can be difficult to buy a mobile phone plan without giving up your identity.
-
06-08-26 15:38 #380Senior Member

Posts: 3335I have used the account for about a month. I wanted to transfer to it from a paid discreet email I've been using, hush. It is in Canada. But it is hard to discreetly pay for hush.
Originally Posted by Ubering304
[View Original Post]
However, a downside of proton. I was trying to pay for a month on secret benefits. My payment kept getting rejected, with a prepaid debit card (I need discretion). The payment processor told me they would reject any payment I used because proton was a 'suspect' email address. I should use something more normal, like google or yahoo.
I've used Google Voice forever, my login there is ancient. I realized that same login is a gmail email address. So now, when I am logged into Google voice on a browser, I just open a tab and type in gmail.com, and up comes an email inbox.
-
06-08-26 02:13 #379Regular Member

Posts: 4Not only is Protonmail good. I'd also use Simple Login, to create an email alias. That way you don't have to expose your real account to anyone.
Originally Posted by PeterJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 00:00 #378Administrator

Posts: 5246Wtf
Anybody want to tell me who's doing it?
Originally Posted by BMoreDog69
[View Original Post]
A2
-
06-06-26 22:42 #377Senior Member

Posts: 818RE: contact
Hit up the mods, if they haven't reached out already. No need for this kind of BS.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 22:22 #376Senior Member

Posts: 228Delete Me
There are a number of sites that can delete your personal data from various sites and search engines. I personally have been using Deleteme.com and it's done okay. Supposedly it takes awhile to completely remove your PII but I have checked a few different times and it seems to be working.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 16:54 #375Senior Member

Posts: 228Same here. You are not alone.
Originally Posted by Starwood1982
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 09:13 #374Regular Member

Posts: 76I got one of those as well. Sent you a DM.
Originally Posted by YannisDoe80
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



