Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 345 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 5174
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5129

    Depends on the Club

    Quote Originally Posted by CER1981  [View Original Post]
    Good evening! I'm.

    Coming in next week Monday the 13th for 4 days for work. I'll have evenings free and hoping to hit a couple of clubs here and Tampa. I normally visit the clubs in Detroit that are basically brothels. What is the extras game like in the Saint Petersburg and Tampa area? Do girls sit, chat for a minute and then offer their menu? Or is it not as Easy as it is in Detroit.
    There are a couple of clubs in Tampa (pink pussycat, class act) and a couple in St Pete (atlantis, diamond dolls) that basically operate that way but with so, e of the girls you may have to ask first.

  2. #5128

    Nights

    Quote Originally Posted by RobbinHoodz  [View Original Post]
    Do you remember seeing her there during day or night shift? That's a lot of coins but I'm willing to haggle down for the experience.
    I think she worked that mid / nights shift. The few times I saw her in there were either late in the afternoon (7 pm or so) until around 10 pm or so. I don't think I ever saw her in there after 11 pm.

  3. #5127

    Plenty of spinners

    Quote Originally Posted by SumDumbFuk  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not that easy. And it would also depend which place you are at. Evenings will be mostly more difficult than during the daytime shift.

    Many chicks and all cubans sit on their arse watching tik tok or ads of clothes to buy. You may have to initiate especially being a newbie in town. Many here have their regulars and pretty much ignore most of the others.

    Different than Detroit it sure sounds like. Sounds like a good place to visit. Any hot white spinners in Detroit? I'll check the forums now.
    There are a good number of hot white spinners in the Detroit clubs. More in the clubs around the airport. Detroit city mayor put a crack down on the clubs in city limits driving most of the girls who want to make bank to the clubs in the suburbs. Pricing for BBBJCIM is $100-$150 total to the girl. Cfs, $150-$200 and a few true gems are BBFS $200. VIP fee is $10-$20 for the whole night at most clubs. One club charges $20 room rent per trip in. We for sure have a good thing here in south east Michigan.

  4. #5126
    Quote Originally Posted by JnTampa  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if she is still there but there use to be a dancer at Oz who was Indian (not Native American) and she offered extras but she had massive GPS and wanted 700 on top of the house charges for a 15 minute room.
    Do you remember seeing her there during day or night shift? That's a lot of coins but I'm willing to haggle down for the experience.

  5. #5125
    Quote Originally Posted by CER1981  [View Original Post]
    Good evening! I'm.

    Coming in next week Monday the 13th for 4 days for work. I'll have evenings free and hoping to hit a couple of clubs here and Tampa. I normally visit the clubs in Detroit that are basically brothels. What is the extras game like in the Saint Petersburg and Tampa area? Do girls sit, chat for a minute and then offer their menu? Or is it not as Easy as it is in Detroit.
    Definitely not that easy. And it would also depend which place you are at. Evenings will be mostly more difficult than during the daytime shift.

    Many chicks and all cubans sit on their arse watching tik tok or ads of clothes to buy. You may have to initiate especially being a newbie in town. Many here have their regulars and pretty much ignore most of the others.

    Different than Detroit it sure sounds like. Sounds like a good place to visit. Any hot white spinners in Detroit? I'll check the forums now.

  6. #5124

    Visiting from Detroit.

    Good evening! I'm.

    Coming in next week Monday the 13th for 4 days for work. I'll have evenings free and hoping to hit a couple of clubs here and Tampa. I normally visit the clubs in Detroit that are basically brothels. What is the extras game like in the Saint Petersburg and Tampa area? Do girls sit, chat for a minute and then offer their menu? Or is it not as Easy as it is in Detroit.

  7. #5123

    South Asian desi dahls

    We don't get many Indian, Pakistani or Bangalore entertainers around here. There was a woman named Phoenix working at any time oasis. She's not there right now, travels around the country as far as I know. I was at AO to see someone else and met her. She's very young looking and petite. More info in the Aromatherapy board.

    I've read in the Seattle forums that many south Asian workers can be found across the border in greater Vancouver.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobbinHoodz  [View Original Post]
    Bit of an odd request. Does anyone know any clubs that have Indian dancers who give out extras? Sometimes you just get a craving for something different than all the Cubans who saturate the market. Either DM or on here would be fine, thanks!

  8. #5122

    Oz

    Quote Originally Posted by RobbinHoodz  [View Original Post]
    Bit of an odd request. Does anyone know any clubs that have Indian dancers who give out extras? Sometimes you just get a craving for something different than all the Cubans who saturate the market. Either DM or on here would be fine, thanks!
    I don't know if she is still there but there use to be a dancer at Oz who was Indian (not Native American) and she offered extras but she had massive GPS and wanted 700 on top of the house charges for a 15 minute room.

  9. #5121

    Indian dancers

    Bit of an odd request. Does anyone know any clubs that have Indian dancers who give out extras? Sometimes you just get a craving for something different than all the Cubans who saturate the market. Either DM or on here would be fine, thanks!

  10. #5120

    Supply and Demand

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatEmNice  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious as to what your success rate is when you go to Atlantis and ask for "everything" for only the $100 room fee. My experience has been that the better looking ones (a limited percentage at Atlantis. LOL) are seemingly in a union as they all quote $100 for the room plus $100 for a BJ or $200 for "everything". I get negotiating a bit but you have managed to get dozens of them to agree to a zero tip for everything? Do you often strike out when offering zero?
    Only a few girls working, lots of cocks waiting = low supply high demand = High Cost $$.

    Slow night, lots of Girls = high supply lower demand = Lower Cost $.

    I agree with what's been said before, these girls want your money, most other factors are secondary. Like if you stink, etc. If you are attractive, and broke. She probably ain't fucking you for free no matter how much game you have.

  11. #5119
    How is Saturday afternoon at OZ? Will be back in town and rarely be there on a Saturday. Any usuals that work that day to look for?

  12. #5118

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stripin  [View Original Post]
    Wich one of you is the one taking her on dinner dates? Pm me.
    I take a few girls on dinner dates but I am not sure if she is one of them because you didn't say who you were talking about.

  13. #5117
    Quote Originally Posted by Stripin  [View Original Post]
    Wich one of you is the one taking her on dinner dates? Pm me.
    Taking who specifically on dinner dates? I took one girl from Atlantis once, and that was a big mistake. I thought it would get me in good graces with her going forward, and all it did is increase her financial expectations from me. 95% of these girls want nothing to do with mongers. If you've got money to burn, then maybe dinner dates are a thing, but for me a much better value is right there in the club or an escort. The absolute best value is the shop girls if you can find the right one.

  14. #5116

    Date

    Wich one of you is the one taking her on dinner dates? Pm me.

  15. #5115

    Bbbj

    Yes a BBBJ can be had at almost any strip club. Yes it helps to be good looking and not disgusting. It also helps if you have some game. You're not going to ask a girl for a BBBJ 3 minutes after she sits down by you. Some of you guys just have no game. Its hilarious if you think alot of these girls won't do it for the $$

    Quote Originally Posted by SumDumbFuk  [View Original Post]
    Not really. Well, at least with a girl you want at a price that is reasonable.

    Sure a crack ***** on the street will do most anything but that is not we are looking for in this group.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape