Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 17922
-
06-10-26 17:15 #17592Senior Member

Posts: 37For those senior member who provided intel. Thank you. Unfortunately, no luck yet finding a good outcall connection. My texts to Ginger, Cougar baby, and Jenna were not answered. If any of you have a good trusted intel, please pm me.
Originally Posted by DrGfe
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 16:37 #17591Senior Member

Posts: 37I texted her and did not answer. Thanks for the feedback.
Originally Posted by ANewMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 16:04 #17590Senior Member

Posts: 107Unicorn ginger
Had several people visiting this week pm me asking for recommendations. One of them reached back out today saying he tried to book ginger for an outcall and she took his deposit and ghosted him. Her ad is gone as well or else I’d link it
-
06-09-26 19:58 #17589Regular Member

Posts: 2Thanks for clearing that up
Thanks for clearing that up. Sounds like a dream I need to have.
Originally Posted by JGain
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 01:48 #17588Senior Member

Posts: 217Dear White Knights
I'm sure you will all get your special favors now, but "Read My Lips":
-
06-07-26 22:46 #17587Senior Member

Posts: 75Ginger unicorn
I've seen this gal regularly for about a year. I know she shares a room with other gals to help them out or save money. I've never had a problem, she is pretty, clean, sober and honest. She has an amazing mouth, tight kitty, the prettiest blue eyes and reddish blond hair. Not sure what issues you may have had with her roomie but I'll will definitely see her again. I would recommend others do the same.
Originally Posted by Fatjak
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/kentucky/lexington/209192981
-
06-07-26 11:54 #17586Senior Member

Posts: 27Had a dream of this one again. Spoiler alert guys: a raspberry tea from Subway goes a long way. LOL. She's a good one. Treat her right.
Originally Posted by JustMe2345
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 11:50 #17585Senior Member

Posts: 27Kristen
I saw her recently too. Kristen is a good one.
Originally Posted by ANewMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 09:41 #17584Regular Member

Posts: 12Scammer?
Was legit a couple of months ago. Times and people do change. No complaints here.
Originally Posted by MiYungDong
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 12:09 #17583Senior Member

Posts: 107Cougar
https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...a/781558638361
I saw she was visiting lex so I made a point to stop in and pay her a visit. Easy set up and communication and once we were in the room she was about business. We never talk much before but she is very vocal during the action and will gobble you up like she ain't ate in days. Always dressed well / makeup done up and no bad smells.
I always post about her but I think she's one the best cougars we have around here and I'm hoping she leaves Louisville and comes back our way.
-
06-05-26 00:54 #17582Senior Member

Posts: 217I worded my comment in such a way that it wasn't clear. I was referring to the older woman with fake pics and deceptive posts offering services she does not provide.
Originally Posted by PopularSalmon
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 00:05 #17581Senior Member

Posts: 222Madison
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/645559517495
Any information is greatly appreciated? Last report was 4 months ago
-
06-04-26 18:32 #17580Senior Member

Posts: 34I saw her a month ago and had a great time. Agree with the other about her being for anything except Greek or CIM. Maybe someone else stole the photos and used them? Not sure, but can verify that number is what I contacted and had a great time. "Unicorn Ginger" she goes by on STG.
Originally Posted by MiYungDong
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 18:19 #17579Senior Member

Posts: 133First hand
I've seen her several times last summer and can vouch she isn't a rip off and 100% legit. Her pics are as real as she is. Her name is Torey and she'll let you do anything but cim and anal. Or used to anyway.
Originally Posted by MiYungDong
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 16:56 #17578Senior Member

Posts: 217Operates with a scammer
This chic works with an older woman who is running a scam; she posts fake pics and when you get there, all she offers is 3g missionary despite listing that she has a full menu. Do you have first-hand knowledge that this one isn't a ripoff?
Originally Posted by ANewMonger
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gton/209192981








Reply With Quote





