Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 202 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 3024
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2934
    Senior Member


    Posts: 382

    Not that one

    Quote Originally Posted by JayCramer80  [View Original Post]
    There used to be a Mia with great knockers at Tokyo Spa on rt. 3. That wouldn't be her woukd it?
    No, I wish. She was up on Alexandria I think them went to healthy aroma. Just another Asian lady with the same name, sorry man. I did hear the other lady gives a good massage but haven't seen her to verify.

  2. #2933
    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm two new girls. I want to say I saw Lucy. She kind of looks like Mia from healthy aroma. Iykyk. Saw the other girl on the way out, both looked younger ish.
    There used to be a Mia with great knockers at Tokyo Spa on rt. 3. That wouldn't be her woukd it?

  3. #2932
    Senior Member


    Posts: 382

    Fuji

    Can confirm two new girls. I want to say I saw Lucy. She kind of looks like Mia from healthy aroma. Iykyk. Saw the other girl on the way out, both looked younger ish.

  4. #2931

    Angela at Lily Spa

    TOFTT. It had been a minute since dropping in on this spot. I've just about exhausted all the Spas this area. There are two new providers there. I got Angela. Mid to late 40's, thick build. Very welcoming personality. Massage was average but thorough. No tease till on the flip. She went with the chest and tummy rub to get the Mr. Aroused. It worked. Her eyes widened as the Mr. Arose. Ima an L1 only guy so off she went. Big droopy tits to nurse. Lots of chatter during the deed. Finished. Cleaned. Head rub and out. House +. 6. Didn't get to see the other. She was busy. If you need a decent massage plus relief, she'll do. Otherwise. Meh. Will not repeat.

  5. #2930

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by LicknItGood200  [View Original Post]
    I asked her if she's coming back and didn't get an answer yet. She says "not sure".
    She's gone tomorrow so go get it today!!

  6. #2929

    Waiting

    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    Is it forever?
    I asked her if she's coming back and didn't get an answer yet. She says "not sure".

  7. #2928
    Senior Member


    Posts: 382

    Permanent?

    Quote Originally Posted by TankGuyWva1980  [View Original Post]
    Do we know this for sure? I saw her last week, she didn't give any indication she was going anywhere.
    Is it forever?

  8. #2927
    Quote Originally Posted by LicknItGood200  [View Original Post]
    So, apparently there's 2 new and out with the old. Cici gone Lisa leaving. Ima fill her up before she goes!!
    Do we know this for sure? I saw her last week, she didn't give any indication she was going anywhere.

  9. #2926

    Fuji

    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    Let's see what happens! I kinda want to go there and ask now though.
    So, apparently there's 2 new and out with the old. Cici gone Lisa leaving. Ima fill her up before she goes!!

  10. #2925

    Bamboo Melody

    Went back to this place a week ago. I know they used to upsell so I showed her my funding status and what I was looking for. She agreed and started sucking head till I finished in the wrapper. 3/5 ratings as usual.

  11. #2924
    Senior Member


    Posts: 382

    Rolling the dice

    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerC  [View Original Post]
    I heard that Lisa at Fuji is leaving to go to another local place. Anyone heard that? Or where?

    Can anyone give a report on CiCi? Looks and service?
    Quote Originally Posted by LicknItGood200  [View Original Post]
    Lisa isn't moving locally or leaving.
    Let's see what happens! I kinda want to go there and ask now though.

  12. #2923

    Lisa Moving

    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerC  [View Original Post]
    I heard that Lisa at Fuji is leaving to go to another local place. Anyone heard that? Or where?

    Can anyone give a report on CiCi? Looks and service?
    Lisa isn't moving locally or leaving.

  13. #2922

    Missing Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeecup  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen lily at cicis lately? She still providing her memorable Russian? Haven't stopped by since last summer.
    Yeah its weird I haven't heard anything reported on her in a while.

  14. #2921

    Heading to a sister spa?

    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerC  [View Original Post]
    I heard that Lisa at Fuji is leaving to go to another local place. Anyone heard that? Or where?

    Can anyone give a report on CiCi? Looks and service?
    Is her next destination under the same or different management?

  15. #2920

    Fuji

    I heard that Lisa at Fuji is leaving to go to another local place. Anyone heard that? Or where?

    Can anyone give a report on CiCi? Looks and service?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape