Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 631 to 645 of 25033
-
06-05-26 00:15 #24403Senior Member

Posts: 698More
Than likely just collecting information to create packages for future operations. I would assume priority would be to connect anything relating to the 14 yr old and drugs but probably the pipeline would look like to collect relevant information, disseminate it to proper sections and they'll use it in whatever manner needed to achieve their mission statement. They're always working if you recall the Spa sting in April. And from going through EP Lexi's phone for fun when she dosed off on me, there's a lot of SIMPS / idiots who send selfies, take selfies with her and probably communicate with their actual number. You can't also trust this girl won't throw John's under the bus to help get lighter sentencing 😂. But like I said, her and whoever participated with the 14 yr old can rot in prison and get what's coming to them. No sympathy.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 00:03 #24402Senior Member

Posts: 698Yes
Freaking out. Unnecessary to write it in all caps like some hall monitor asking for a pass. And yet nothing happened because he didn't violate any rules bud. But keep thinking you're right.
Originally Posted by NewOne
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 23:12 #24401Senior Member

Posts: 1734They can go through the phone all they want. They can't prove a damn thing thing. Nobody has anything to worry about.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
That's also why you use a text app.
-
06-04-26 22:58 #24400Senior Member

Posts: 120Has anyone else had the pleasure of seeing this one?
Originally Posted by ChoicesChoices
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 20:00 #24399Senior Member

Posts: 511Freaking out?
You are the one who doesn't know forum rules. The issue was not about posting public information, issue is attaching provider's name to it. That automatically put providers last name and address out there which admin says is immediate cancellation of membership. I like the guy (not you so much) and thought I would point it out so he could delete. I also sent him DM.
Originally Posted by EmvLa
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 18:33 #24398Senior Member

Posts: 4545Mimi
Oh damn, you think the feds going to go through her phone to see who she had set her a date with??
Originally Posted by EmvLa
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 17:20 #24397Senior Member

Posts: 698You're
Good man. The guy freaking out doesn't understand the forum rules. You posted a public link, nothing wrong with that. What is wrong us that ***** was pimping out a 14 yr old. She can rot in prison for all I care. Glad I haven't seen her in years and those who've seen her, shoot past year or so I would say are on uncles radar.
Originally Posted by TableTops
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 15:30 #24396Senior Member

Posts: 100[Racial Epithet(s) Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing racial epithets.
Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.
-
06-04-26 11:26 #24395Senior Member

Posts: 97Tasty Tash
Any recent reports on Tasty Tasha? She looks a bit haggard but heard that she brings it in the past.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...a/748107872055
-
06-03-26 17:12 #24394Senior Member

Posts: 456
Originally Posted by TableTops
[View Original Post]
I'm not an admin, but posting a news article is fine, posting most directly public things are fine. Posting "Call Jenny at XXX-XXXX she lives at ## whatever street" is the real line.
Originally Posted by OptimusPrime
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 17:06 #24393Senior Member

Posts: 35Anyone seen her?
-
06-03-26 11:03 #24392Senior Member

Posts: 834Mimi's history has always been available for all to see.
This Mimi has a rap sheet going back most of her adult life. In addition to dozens of driving offenses including DUI, there's domestic violence, felony assault, vandalism, and violation of no-contact order. Most recent ads have used burner numbers, or numbers of other women without extensive rap sheets. However, one of the numbers listed for Mimi on the other board from an older ad traces, on beenverified, directly to her real name and to the above mentioned rap sheet. I actually never researched her until just now, mainly because she doesn't list BBBJ or DFK in her ads, so I figured why bother. But before I see ANY hoe, I leave no stone unturned to try to find out their history. I realize that it may be some sort of turn-on for some of you macho guys, or some sort of adrenaline rush that drives some guys to have sex with these potentially dangerous women. But not for this dude. I'll stick to vanilla. This is indeed exactly what reverse searches are for.
Anyway, here is the ad for her with the number that traces directly to her real name, and her prior rap sheet.
https://sexycompanion.vip/mimi
-
06-03-26 08:08 #24391Senior Member

Posts: 185I could be wrong, but definitely have seen posts to news articles that have info in the past. The posts were by senior members also.
Originally Posted by NewOne
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 23:04 #24390Senior Member

Posts: 80Mimi
Ha! Just proves that's she is an awful person. Also, one of those handsome fellas live with her and is probably the soon the be daddy. I laugh because she would kind of me attitude like she is better. I'm like George Clooney compared to those boys. She will probably do some time at the Cranston Hilton.
-
06-02-26 20:35 #24389Senior Member

Posts: 134That's probably why she hasn't posted on her Facebook in the last 5 days. She has 7,200 followers.
Originally Posted by TableTops
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





