Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 13799
-
06-04-26 09:18 #13484Senior Member

Posts: 32How private? How do appointments run?
Still curious. I'm from outside Chicago but travel in twice per month. See people who can keep / make appointments. If you visit bluephoenixchi, how often can they make a 4 pm and actually make the appointment. Seems like there is a lot of girl switching at last minute or people claiming they have to hang out on a couch for 60 min+ and hanging out with other guys waiting to see same girl. Is that really what it's like? I am looking for some white board upgrades but don't want to be swapped out for a woman whose board is different. Thanks for any help. And it seems like Korean Palace girls might be more appointment driven, but fewer have a white board. Is that the experience of other? Thanks.
-
06-04-26 08:16 #13483Senior Member

Posts: 1605There are Asian girls who work out of Best Western and the Hyatt Hotels in Shaumburg. Traveling girls. Those are the ads you are seeing. Pictures never match who you are going to see. Saw one that was 40 something from NYC. Last girl I saw there was a college student from Texas on her spring break in March. I literally just deleted the text messages a few days ago.
Originally Posted by Julian7
[View Original Post]
Reliable? Yeah it is if you want a clean safe place to get your rocks off. Just know you won't be seeing the girls from the pictures.
-
06-04-26 00:10 #13482Senior Member

Posts: 161Asian agencies in NW suburbs
Yep, I'm familiar with the AMP scene there. Both are 45 min away from me, but the drive is worth it if the pussy is good.
Originally Posted by MStanfield
[View Original Post]
I'm trying to find a reliable Asian agency that serves Schaumburg. Here's a promising one.
https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3833236
I hope someone can give some feedback.
-
06-03-26 21:42 #13481Regular Member

Posts: 4888 - Daniela
Gave it a shot, terrible basically doesn't allow anything. Also the air is broken upstairs so it's hot AF. Honestly I'd just avoid for now.
-
06-03-26 17:08 #13480Senior Member

Posts: 281Actually I sometimes drive to Lombard and Mt Prospect for fun. You much have known those threads.
Originally Posted by Julian7
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 15:37 #13479Senior Member

Posts: 161Bait and switch
I'd love to be bait and switched by BP or RL in NW suburbs. 😜
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 12:01 #13478Senior Member

Posts: 637Haha. Too true. Their girls are hot but its definitely a roulette with getting who you book with.
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 11:14 #13477Senior Member

Posts: 375If you contact BP directly they will lie to you directly. You don't need to go through a third party for bait and switch, just go straight to the source for your bait and switch.
Originally Posted by Julian7
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 01:38 #13476Senior Member

Posts: 161Contacted both BP and RL
I contacted both BP and RL at the phone number listed on their website and asked about incall at NW suburbs. Both told me that they only have locations in Chinatown.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
So the ads for Asian girls in Schaumburg and Skokie are NOT affiliated with BP or RL. Maybe they used to be in the past...
-
06-02-26 22:50 #13475Senior Member

Posts: 161Bummer
I was hoping not to have to drive to Chinatown to enjoy Japanese beauties.
Originally Posted by Xena6
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 21:13 #13474Regular Member

Posts: 12Anyone tried this site?
Legit?
https://www.blushingbeaus.com/index.html
When you google the number Montrase Foot Massage & Spa pops up.
-
06-02-26 15:54 #13473Regular Member

Posts: 7They are only located in Chinatown.
Originally Posted by Julian7
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 14:49 #13472Senior Member

Posts: 161BP in NW suburbs
I contacted BP via the phone number listed in their website and inquired about incall in NW suburbs. They responded by sending me an address in Chinatown which is a long drive for me.
Is there a different number for suburban locations?
-
06-02-26 11:24 #13471Senior Member

Posts: 281Looks like a new version of Lily's. Asian only and pricy. Not very attractive to me so far as he Japanese girls are available at BP now.
Originally Posted by Damainman2000
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 13:22 #13470Senior Member

Posts: 375She's not on the website?
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






