Thread: K-Girls of Columbus
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 1195
-
06-03-26 09:25 #895Senior Member

Posts: 144MC Grace
Decided to take a chance and hit an old haunt; photos are not accurate but are also very vague tbh. It's a far away edited obscured shot; but I was in the area so said fuck it and went for it.
Grace is late 20 early 30, MM C's and asian slim. Little tiny bit of baby pudge but still very asian tiny. The booker mentioned 120 lb which is the most I'd heard for any asian provider (and I was hoping for a little more ass) but she's very small. Very pretty face and very smiley. I think with all the other agencies in the area MC demand has been waning. Paid for HHR.
Offered a shower to clean up and went right to work with the standard tongue / kiss bath and nipples into CBJ. Made it a point to be open to touch. CBJ was so so but it usually is; she was good at getting me to attention but after she really didn't take me deepso if you're looking for DT probably not here. CG, MISH, K9 and could take it a bit hard. Very responsive and natural. Was not rushed at all and took direction great.
After my pop, She asked for shower and if I was in a rush (no) she pushed me back down on the bed and proceeded to run me all over, kissing and feeling me up. She seemed into it and a bit GFE, almost like she wanted to get me back to attention to buy a second pop but no pressure or anything- felt very natural. Took shower and she towels me off giving light kisses on my body as she did. Helped me dress and saw me out. Never felt rushed at all and she didn't seem busy. Solid time. Would recommend but I'm not rushing to repeat (not huge on MM tits). She's here until June 10.
-
06-03-26 00:34 #894Senior Member

Posts: 92I had the same person. She doesn't look like the picture. I thought it wasn't her. LOL.
Originally Posted by SilverSoul
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 19:54 #893Regular Member

Posts: 15Ah Noa
VIP with Noa at northside motel. Noa is very beautiful (in-person than those photoshopped photos) and quality Japanese young lady. Great B's, tight P and flawless curves! Standard shower before and after. Great BBBJ. Tried few positions and finished in mish. She is fun and very impressive. I would repeat.
-
06-02-26 14:55 #892Senior Member

Posts: 39Mk Jonny (Jenny?)
I tried to set up something with AH, but couldn't make it work due to schedule conflict. I know Apple has great reviews but I don't connect with her much personally. So decided to contact MK and was able to set up something on the spot. I met Jenny? (Jonny). She is in her mid 20's, cute, a really nice bigger ass for an Asian, tattoo on pelvic area English definitely not her forte, but not necessary in the end. Decided on hhr, quick shower together (no play in there, just a quick cleaning / rinse), she gave me some mouth wash so I took this as a good sign and straight to bed.
A few LFK, and she kept going down on me. A bit on the nipples and a long BBBJ, a bit of teeth in there but felt good. Before putting cover I asked for DATY and she complied. I enjoyed myself in there but with time running I decided to put cover, we did a few different positions and finished in the bag, a quick shower and got ready to be out. A bit of language issues but overall I enjoyed my time there, no GFE, but she didn't rush me and I think that she tried to please me as much as she could, it didn't feel mechanic as a QV usually does.
-
06-02-26 00:59 #891Senior Member

Posts: 92Mk
Set up to meet with Jonny. Did not get Jonny.
She was still a solid 9 on the body, tattoo across her lower abdomen.
Started with a shower. A little teasing nothing spectacular.
Back to the bed.
She can not dt. But she does try, tongue skills are amazing.
Can't take more than 6 inches, she said deeper, but her face and body did not say deeper.
Much better BJ than fuck.
Going to text tomorrow to Aee about actually seeing Jonny.
Would def go see again.
-
06-01-26 22:13 #890Senior Member

Posts: 34Noa at AH
I had the pleasure of meeting Noa this afternoon. She's a beautiful Japanese woman with a fantastic figure. The photos are pretty representative. Face is a photoshopped, but the body is accurate. Flat tummy, perfect C cups with eraser nipples. No nonsense shower, blue toast, and then to the bed for a cat bath and BBBJ. We switched places and I went DATY for a while. I think she was just humoring me at first, and then she figured out that I meant business. She made me work for it but eventually her thighs were crushing my ears as she climaxed. I have no idea what she was saying, but it was pretty hot to me. Afterwards we both caught our breath for a bit. Then she had me back in her mouth for a bit, and then onto CG for my finish. Afterwards we chatted a bit using Google Translate to facilitate, and then another shower before we parted ways. Noa is an absolute sweetheart, and I'm already planning on a second visit before she leaves.
-
05-31-26 13:13 #889Senior Member

Posts: 92Sometimes I wonder if my web pages are updating.
Originally Posted by OtraVez
[View Original Post]
There's a jonny that's supposed to be there starting tomorrow. I don't see a Judy.
There was a Judy at sakura this month.
-
05-31-26 11:46 #888Senior Member

Posts: 78Just curious what is Polaris? MC is MicroCenter, MK is McKlanlee. Polaris is a new broker?
Originally Posted by Bassmaster70
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 22:26 #887Regular Member

Posts: 13Asian Angels?
Has anyone tried this one yet? I texted the number and the person said they are a new agency in the area. May try and report back.
https://adultsearch.com/us/ohio/colu...scorts/3840669
-
05-30-26 14:00 #886Regular Member

Posts: 8Fun with Polaris Mila
I booked a 1 hr appointment with Mila, this was my second visit with her and it was significantly better than the first. She told me the first visit she was a little intimidated by my size 6'5" but this visit she was much more comfortable and it showed in her performance. Not much action in the shower other than a good scrub down, bypassed the massage and went straight to the main event. She lubed me up with coconut oil and proceeded to deliver a great sloppy BBBJ. Next we cycled through all the standard positions and she was 100% into the session. Ended up in K9 with an outstanding finish on her back. Time was up but she insisted on hopping back in the shower and then gave me a back and neck massage. This was actually the best visit I've had with one of the K girls. Unfortunately she is going to Chicago tomorrow.
-
05-29-26 16:19 #885Senior Member

Posts: 39Mk?
Is Mk apt working as usual? I got ghosted, judy and Kelly are not featured on their webpage, I guess with all the news they might be wary?
Originally Posted by Tireddodger
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 14:23 #884Senior Member

Posts: 144Guessing this is HR instead of HHr, according to the booker judy is at the apt but not on the page. The booker is now just sending all girls at both spa and apt.
Originally Posted by Hndaklr
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 02:48 #883Senior Member

Posts: 460Judy at asiamor?
I don't see a Judy at MK, but there's a Judy at asiamor now.
Originally Posted by RickMann
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 19:33 #882Senior Member

Posts: 73I saw a lady at MK last week that said her name was Judy after we were done and just hanging out. I asked for Kelly but who ever knows.
Originally Posted by RickMann
[View Original Post]
She was in her late 20's maybe early 30's. Long black hair, c cups, with a little Bush. Probably 5'2" and about 110 lbs. She was very nice. Soaped me down and rinsed me off. Then towel dried with a little BBBJ action. We went to the bedroom and started right in. There was no message or anything. She was a kisser and would switch things up when I asked. Nipples, BJ, titties, 69. Cover went on once she got wet. Bed was real short and I have a bad knee so we finished with her on top. After we still had some time so we laid on the bed cuddling. She was very playful and we talked a lot. Her English is not great so she used the translator app. When our time was up she said she only had 10 more days left here. I'd go back and see her if I could. She was fun to be with. Not like those mechanical girls that just want your money.
As for the photos, I'm not seeing a listing for Judy currently on the mk page.
-
05-27-26 17:24 #881Senior Member

Posts: 109Mk
I also would like to know if anyone has seen her. The photo seems so so but one never really knows until you see them in person.
Originally Posted by RickMann
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






