Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 24828
-
06-07-26 07:35 #24408Senior Member

Posts: 103Jadeee
Has anyone seen her? I tried searching for that name and nothing came up. Was trying to see if maybe she went by something else.
-
06-05-26 03:26 #24407Senior Member

Posts: 102Save your time and money
Add 100 lbs to these pics. You missed out on nothing.
Originally Posted by TigerKing
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 23:51 #24406Senior Member

Posts: 578London
She's usually responsive on the day her ad is posted. If she hasn't posted that day, it's highly unlikely you'll hear from her.
Originally Posted by AlexTiger
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 12:48 #24405Senior Member

Posts: 407Deposit
Not sure she is real. I contacted her awhile ago and she gave general location answers and wanted a deposit. Probably a scam.
Originally Posted by JustFun2023
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 12:40 #24404Senior Member

Posts: 42Carolina
Has anyone seen this provider I've been thinking about taking the shot for a while now. She's the type of lLatina I've been looking for. Any info would be awesome.
https://tryst.link/escort/carol2001
-
06-04-26 10:13 #24403Senior Member

Posts: 754Try WISP, that is where I get mine from here:
Originally Posted by Blah0621
[View Original Post]
https://hellowisp.com/products/doxy-...SABEgJ-CfD_BwE
Or you can google the hellowisp DoxyPep as well.
-
06-04-26 10:11 #24402Senior Member

Posts: 754Yea, that's the worse part about London honestly is that her replying back and comms are absolutely TERRIBLE. Fun time when you can get a hold of her, but she is terrible with her comms though. I know this to be true regardless of whether you have seen her before or not.
Originally Posted by AlexTiger
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 09:33 #24401Senior Member

Posts: 178London
Nice!! She hasn't replied back, hopefully soon!!
Originally Posted by Rnorton217
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 09:09 #24400Senior Member

Posts: 344Bumping to this forum as well.
Appreciate any help why'all can give.
Originally Posted by Blah0621
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 22:07 #24399Regular Member

Posts: 12Dfk?
Was DFK on the menu?
Originally Posted by Rnorton217
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 20:31 #24398Senior Member

Posts: 96Damm
Dammm she's fine.
Originally Posted by Rnorton217
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 20:25 #24397Senior Member

Posts: 754London Ads
I think you are looking for these here my man:
Originally Posted by Rnorton217
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...y/227362681579
https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...polis-14771838
https://secrethostess.com/8788130/
-
06-03-26 19:52 #24396Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts

Posts: 171London gideo
Well I made another video, this time with London but I can't find her ad to link on here. She's the tatted up white gurl. Damn she has a nice body for a white girl. I'm going to post a pic on here for proof of the non believers. Just like I did on the Korean forum for the new agency smiling models. I liked this white girl. Her place is super clean and she gives a great BBBJ. She also plays some nice music and has some legit moans. She'll comply with your requests and is real tight. She also has some sexy lingerie and smells great. Anyway I can't find her ad but she's mentioned before I think In 2024Nd 25 under her name London. Has tats all over. I'll attach the pic below.
-
06-03-26 14:37 #24395Senior Member

Posts: 754True
Yea that's true at the same time. I guess I should have said to boycott those who read the forums from seeing the providers anyways. I know they still get service from those that don't, which is just unfortunate for the ones that don't know about the site and everything.
Originally Posted by Bob0324
[View Original Post]
Definitely agree with the outcall perspective. I have actually preferred outcall when I've done it in my day, except for the fact that I usually get a room to do the outcalls, which is just inconvenient and cost more for me. Other than that, never once had an issue doing an outcall, and in fact, have probably had some of my better experiences when I have done an outcall. Are you guys doing outcalls to your own places? I can't bring myself to do it at all. I don't like giving out any of my information to any of these chicks, let alone trusting them to know where I live and my address or anything else. That's why all the outcalls I have ever done have been to a hotel instead. I don't have enough trust in these chicks to give them any information about myself in the slightest bit.
-
06-03-26 08:16 #24394Senior Member

Posts: 961Very small marginal effect
Suggesting monger's boycott, (not see providers) because of rip off or bad service reports has about zero effect on the providers. Now if you will take ads out on every site the provider is advertising on, that would have some effect, but a very small margin of mongers that see escorts even know about this site.
Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan
[View Original Post]
Also, based on personal preference, a very small margin of available real providers will be your type. So if you want to see them and worried about rip off or other safety issues, have them come to you (out call) that significantly decreases the chance of any bad shit happening when you control the environment as far as bad service reports that definitely is usually a YMMV situation.











Reply With Quote




