Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 601 to 615 of 59479
-
06-04-26 16:41 #58879Senior Member

Posts: 132Ivy
Recommend avoiding Tanya, who has an unrealistic level of GPS for her age and lackluster service. Worth waiting for the next available provider.
Originally Posted by TampaBoobLover
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 14:09 #58878Senior Member

Posts: 47Ivy Massage
You can't go wrong with Ivy. Katrina and Nico are great choices. Let me know what you think, if you go.
Originally Posted by TampaBoobLover
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 13:20 #58877Senior Member

Posts: 346Sky?
Probably meant to put this on the agency thread. Regardless Sky I thought was OMG and back in Jan / Feb I thought? I could be wrong its been busy.
Originally Posted by Spanker7
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 11:03 #58876Senior Member

Posts: 30Lk
Sky is a MILF and has cute face. Her jiggling tits caught my eyes. RJ, BJ followed by an Asian CG. Standing and then side DS. She refused me to nut on her face. Filled the bag and she cleaned me up.
-
06-04-26 10:46 #58875Senior Member

Posts: 189Show me
Cut and paste my post where you see "trying to find". Sorry if I wrote that, its not what I intended. Or did you read into the question?
Originally Posted by OhioBuck
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 09:47 #58874Regular Member

Posts: 13Boobs won't be big, but girls will be very good looking.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 09:30 #58873Senior Member

Posts: 735Yes you can
Ivy is a great spot. Nice pretty girls with regular rotation. However, I think they have a standing shower, not a table shower.
Originally Posted by TampaBoobLover
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 09:10 #58872Senior Member

Posts: 63Ivy Massage
Is Ivy Massage on Cheshire still a good option for a solid massage and level 1 finish? I went a few years ago but it's been a long time. I see it has a lot of reviews on rub maps but I don't pay for a subscription to actually read them. I'm just hoping for an actual good massage and table shower with a level 1 finish from a cute girl with big boobs that isn't a grandma.
-
06-04-26 07:57 #58871Senior Member

Posts: 155Yes. Two different subjects, for sure. Which is why I asked my question. What does your post have to do with trying to find a male masseur? How is anyone supposed to know what AMP you are talking about where LEO was seen if you don't quote the correct post? Thus my confusion, and apparently at least one other monger's, as well.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 15:40 #58870Senior Member

Posts: 189I'm confused why you are confused
I woud think anyone reading would know they are 2 different subjects.
Originally Posted by OhioBuck
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 14:46 #58869Senior Member

Posts: 155I'm confused. What does this have to do with the post that you responded to (re: male masseurs)?
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 14:46 #58868Senior Member

Posts: 186No longer needed, someone helped me out with this.
Originally Posted by MongerWannabae
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 14:36 #58867Senior Member

Posts: 113Where?
Why are you always so stingy with sharing info? Where was this?
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 12:33 #58866Senior Member

Posts: 189L e o
Second time I was driving by the same place in 5 months, and LEO was inside, with a car outside. Is this a sign of high srcutiny?
Originally Posted by TomWier
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 08:05 #58865Senior Member

Posts: 186Anyone have a RubMaps sub?
If anyone has a Rubmaps subscription and can screenshot an old review for me, I will be in your debt.









Reply With Quote






