Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 4060 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 540 1040 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 60896
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #60311

    Ivy Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaBoobLover  [View Original Post]
    Is Ivy Massage on Cheshire still a good option for a solid massage and level 1 finish? I went a few years ago but it's been a long time. I see it has a lot of reviews on rub maps but I don't pay for a subscription to actually read them. I'm just hoping for an actual good massage and table shower with a level 1 finish from a cute girl with big boobs that isn't a grandma.
    You can't go wrong with Ivy. Katrina and Nico are great choices. Let me know what you think, if you go.

  2. #60310

    Sky?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanker7  [View Original Post]
    Sky is a MILF and has cute face. Her jiggling tits caught my eyes. RJ, BJ followed by an Asian CG. Standing and then side DS. She refused me to nut on her face. Filled the bag and she cleaned me up.
    Probably meant to put this on the agency thread. Regardless Sky I thought was OMG and back in Jan / Feb I thought? I could be wrong its been busy.

  3. #60309

    Lk

    Sky is a MILF and has cute face. Her jiggling tits caught my eyes. RJ, BJ followed by an Asian CG. Standing and then side DS. She refused me to nut on her face. Filled the bag and she cleaned me up.

  4. #60308

    Show me

    Cut and paste my post where you see "trying to find". Sorry if I wrote that, its not what I intended. Or did you read into the question?

    Quote Originally Posted by OhioBuck  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Two different subjects, for sure. Which is why I asked my question. What does your post have to do with trying to find a male masseur? How is anyone supposed to know what AMP you are talking about where LEO was seen if you don't quote the correct post? Thus my confusion, and apparently at least one other monger's, as well.

  5. #60307
    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    Ivy is a great spot. Nice pretty girls with regular rotation. However, I think they have a standing shower, not a table shower.
    Boobs won't be big, but girls will be very good looking.

  6. #60306

    Yes you can

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaBoobLover  [View Original Post]
    Is Ivy Massage on Cheshire still a good option for a solid massage and level 1 finish? I went a few years ago but it's been a long time. I see it has a lot of reviews on rub maps but I don't pay for a subscription to actually read them. I'm just hoping for an actual good massage and table shower with a level 1 finish from a cute girl with big boobs that isn't a grandma.
    Ivy is a great spot. Nice pretty girls with regular rotation. However, I think they have a standing shower, not a table shower.

  7. #60305

    Ivy Massage

    Is Ivy Massage on Cheshire still a good option for a solid massage and level 1 finish? I went a few years ago but it's been a long time. I see it has a lot of reviews on rub maps but I don't pay for a subscription to actually read them. I'm just hoping for an actual good massage and table shower with a level 1 finish from a cute girl with big boobs that isn't a grandma.

  8. #60304
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    I woud think anyone reading would know they are 2 different subjects.
    Yes. Two different subjects, for sure. Which is why I asked my question. What does your post have to do with trying to find a male masseur? How is anyone supposed to know what AMP you are talking about where LEO was seen if you don't quote the correct post? Thus my confusion, and apparently at least one other monger's, as well.

  9. #60303

    I'm confused why you are confused

    I woud think anyone reading would know they are 2 different subjects.

    Quote Originally Posted by OhioBuck  [View Original Post]
    I'm confused. What does this have to do with the post that you responded to (re: male masseurs)?

  10. #60302
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Second time I was driving by the same place in 5 months, and LEO was inside, with a car outside. Is this a sign of high srcutiny?
    I'm confused. What does this have to do with the post that you responded to (re: male masseurs)?

  11. #60301
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerWannabae  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has a Rubmaps subscription and can screenshot an old review for me, I will be in your debt.
    No longer needed, someone helped me out with this.

  12. #60300

    Where?

    Why are you always so stingy with sharing info? Where was this?

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Second time I was driving by the same place in 5 months, and LEO was inside, with a car outside. Is this a sign of high srcutiny?

  13. #60299

    L e o

    Second time I was driving by the same place in 5 months, and LEO was inside, with a car outside. Is this a sign of high srcutiny?

    Quote Originally Posted by TomWier  [View Original Post]
    There's a couple who advertise on Rub Rankings. 1 specifies that he only rubs ladies. The other one says guys. Every time I see the post it reminds me of Seinfeld when George had a massage from a man. "I THINK IT MOVED!

  14. #60298

    Anyone have a RubMaps sub?

    If anyone has a Rubmaps subscription and can screenshot an old review for me, I will be in your debt.

  15. #60297

    Yun Conley

    Went to Yun after hearing they had a Thai girl there.

    She was probably mid-40's, a chubby Thai-looking lady.

    Total was. 7 + 1. 6 for L3, but I probably won't be going back.

    They also have a few Korean women working there.

    If anyone knows any spots with younger Thai girls within about 1 hour from ATL, please DM me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape