Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 60 of 1246 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 110 160 560 1060 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 18689
Different From All the Others
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17804

    Zoey at Red 8

    I was in town visiting and decided to try out a few places. Came upon this place after searching the boards. Booked Zoey and she greeted me at the door in a t-shirt and black yoga pants. She is young looking, mid 20's probably, very light skin with a cute face that had a more mature look to it. Short and petite, c cups. Good english, easy to talk to from the start.

    Walked me back to the shower first. Soaped me up slow, hands all over my chest and stomach, gave the boys attention while she rinsed me off. Toweled me down and walked me to the room.

    Got on the bed and she started in with teasing. Fingertips across my chest and thighs, leaning in close before pulling back. Lfk after that, soft kisses that built deeper, tongue, hands wandering while I ran mine over those c cups. Natural and soft with hard nipples. Slid into a slow oiled HJ with nice steady pace. Worked her way down for BBBJ. Wet, plenty of tongue around the head, hand at the base, eye contact through her hair the whole time. Then I grabbed her up for some 69. Covered up for cfs. Started mish with her legs up, flipped into cowgirl so I could watch her ride me, finished there with her hands on my chest.

    House 70. Donation 180. YMMV.

  2. #17803
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Yumi Sasa Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by RubNTug1  [View Original Post]
    Got a video call from one of my ATF Yumi from the big 6. She is working in Phoenix. Of course I headed straight over to see her. She opened the door still looking sexy as ever! We went into the room and clothes started flying. Hands all over each other and tongues down each other's throats. She dropped down and started giving me a BBBJ looking up at me with her dark sexy eyes. She did this until I had to stop her. I wanted to enjoy my time with her. I picked her up laid her on the table and did my thing with her. OMG I just love eating some cleaned shaved sweet pussy. It didn't take long and the juices were flowing and so were the orgasms. She told me to fuck her and hat went on and we started in standing missionary. She was still so wet and it felt amazing when I entered her. We started out slow and picked up the pace with long deep strokes until I couldn't take it anymore. I climbed on top of her and we kissed for a while until she cleaned me up. Guys this is very rare, a girl of this caliber working at a slower Spa. Get in and see her!! You won't be disappointed!!

    She said she would be here for the month of business is good.

    130 xx and 103rd Ave #83.
    I was going to head over to see Kelly at Cloud. But after hearing about Yumi back in town and being much closer I stopped by to see her. I'm glad I did. !She's still pretty as ever, with a petite body and big boobs. Definitely a good time and unrushed. She will probably be my go to girl for the month. Hopefully she stays the whole month.

  3. #17802
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 174

    The More You Explore, The More Eva Makes Sense.

    AMP roulette strikes again.

    Funny how this keeps happening.

    A couple random stops. A couple maybes. A couple "almost pulled the trigger" moments.

    Then:

    Quote Originally Posted by Rmal69  [View Original Post]
    After my STELLAR time with Eva at Infinity last week, went exploring. Stopped by Desert Oasis...only one older gal and just wasn't feeling it. Strawberry at Red 8 texted me It was good, I was more relaxed than my first encounter, but I'm going to keep it real.

    After seeing Eva a few days earlier, Eva at Infinity CLEARS.
    That's basically the point I've been trying to make.

    There are plenty of AMPs out there. Some are good. Some are average. Some depend entirely on timing, mood, luck, or who happens to be working that day.

    The proven winners tend to stay proven.

    What stood out to me was this:

    Quote Originally Posted by Rmal69  [View Original Post]
    Eva is just more passionate... just makes you feel relaxed.
    That's the difference.

    And then this:

    Quote Originally Posted by Rmal69  [View Original Post]
    As TimTheExplorer said, trying the other places made me REALLY appreciate the experiences with Eva at Infinity.
    The more exploring people do, the more they seem to appreciate why Eva at Infinity keeps getting mentioned over and over again.

    Sometimes comparison shopping is the best advertising.

    Sometimes the fastest way to appreciate your favorite provider is to spend a day looking for a replacement.

    Funny how the search for something better keeps sending people back to the same place.

  4. #17801
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 174

    I Think I Found My Isabella Replacement.

    Ever since Isabella left after March, I've been looking for someone to fill the spinner-sized hole in my rotation.

    Today, it seems the monger gods finally answered my prayers.

    Enter Zoey at Red 8.

    Observations:

    The obvious comparison is Isabella, so I'll get that out of the way first. If Isabella is a 9.5 in looks and body, I'd put Zoey somewhere around an 8 to 8.5. Different tier physically, but still very attractive in her own right. Cute face, fantastic spinner figure, and a gorgeous floral tattoo around her belly button that complements everything without overpowering it. I'm usually not a huge tattoo guy, but when it's done tastefully, it can absolutely add to the overall package. Even though she's got a slender frame, she's still got curves in all the right areas - nice MM D's, and a cute little bubble butt padded with some cake that feels heavenly in doggy. Zoey's got one of those figures built for action that somehow looks even better once you catch the reflection in the mirror.

    But what really surprised me wasn't her looks.

    It was her service.

    The easiest comparison I can make is Kelly.

    Not because they're identical, but because both seem to understand that enthusiasm, creativity, and effort matter just as much as physical appearance.

    Zoey has a deep bag of BBBJ tricks and clearly takes pride in what she does. Not as big as Kelly's bag, but certainly a notch above the average spa girl. She consistently found ways to keep things interesting and never felt like she was simply going through the motions. Also both have excellent English skills so you can speak normally without having to feed everything through google translate first. Don't expect an Alice level of English fluency, but her oral skills are pretty decent.

    What stood out most, though, was her energy.

    Some girls perform.

    Some girls participate.

    Zoey seemed genuinely invested in making sure both her and I were having a good time.

    That may sound like a small distinction, but experienced hobbyists know exactly what I'm talking about.

    The entire session had a very engaged, energetic feel to it.

    She wasn't shy.

    She wasn't passive.

    She wasn't waiting for the clock to run out.

    She came to work.

    For me, that's often the difference between a good appointment and a memorable one.

    By the time everything was over, I found myself thinking the same thing I had been hoping to think for the past few months:

    Maybe the search is finally over.

    For those who have been missing Isabella and have been waiting for another spinner worth adding to the rotation, Zoey deserves serious consideration.

    Verdict:

    Looks: 8.25/10. (For reference, Dream and Kelly are 10/10 for me, Isabella is a 9.5/10 but can potentially be a 10.5/10 depending on the day).

    Service: 9/10. (Dream and Eva are both a 10/10).

    Most importantly, she's someone I'd happily see again.

    Ever since Isabella left, I've been looking for another spinner worth adding to the regular rotation.

    Zoey may have finally solved that problem.

    I had a great time with Zoey. YMMV.

    Got to see Lola on the way out. She's very voluptuous as the others have described, provides a very interesting visual contrast to the spinner frame of Zoey, and definitely appeals to those looking for a thicker girl with some curves. If you're searching and googling for an Asian spa girl with a body of a Latina, she might be the first result that pops up.

    Very sensual and flirty. And hungry for your cock. She's Red hot!

  5. #17800

    Cherry at K Spa in Glendale

    First of the month beauty check, I had to check out one of my favorites AAMPs, Cherry was on the menu and what a beautiful girl she is. 5'3, sexy body, Natural C breast, athletic body not a spinner, clean shaven, conducts a nice sensual massage, enough English even though she had to use the phone sometimes. Cherry offers everything except; greek and BBFS. Her GFE will blow your mind, DFK are to die for and her intense eye contact takes you to another level. I finished with a nice BBBJCIM and it made my day. I'll be back. Mongers take care of this beauty, total sweetheart!

  6. #17799

    Rose from Madisons

    It appears Rose is back. Has anyone seen her since her return this week? Curious if she hasn't packed on any additional pounds. She was always a great choice for backdoor action and tuma from a white girl. Might have to check her out before she goes on hiatus again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...enix/209165318

  7. #17798
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 4

    Infinity Massage Spa Joey

    Tried Joey yesterday and had a great time. Here are the details.

    Walked in and there Joey was, A cute girl wearing a white tank top and brown yoga pants that hugged her slender body and showed off her natural C cup tits just right. She gave me a warm hug right away, and led me to her room.

    Dropped the donation, stripped, laid on the table. Few moments later she was naked, and joined me. Cleaned my jr up, paid extra attention to my anal, then leaned in for DFK like we were old lovers, lots of tongue. Complimented my smooth skin, I said the same about hers. She went down for BBBJ, skilled with tongue and hands, got me rock hard.

    Things got blurry fast. She licked me all over, down to my midsection for another round of BBBJ that went on long and wet. Asked her to spin so I could taste her, we went 69, she had a nice trimmed Bush, pussy was super clean and no odor, dined there for a while. Her moans told me I was hitting the spot.

    We spun around and she asked politely "Do you want to fuck?" No way I say no to that. Cover on and she started in CG, riding with those hips rolling, tits bouncing in my face while we kissed heavily. Switched to mish, legs wrapped tight around me, pounding deep as she moaned into my mouth and pulled me closer. Flipped to doggy, grabbed her slim waist and railed her steady, that ass looked perfect from behind. Went back to mish for the finish, eye contact locked, her squeezing me tight till I couldn't hold it. Pulled the cover off quickly and she dropped down for CIM.

    Chilled a bit after, she gave a parting kiss and walked me out. I saw a few other good looking girls walking around as I was leaving. Definatly going to come back to see another girl.

    Damage 50+170.

  8. #17797

    Zoey at Red 8 SPA in Mesa

    Lined up an appointment to see Zoey yesterday, but didn't manage to post my review as I got slammed with a nasty migraine.

    This girl is petite and slim. From the start she was really friendly and smiled a lot, exuding a lot of positive energy. I dug how flirtatious she was and when she whispered "wow, so big, I like it".

    During oral she was equally sexy receiving and giving. It didn't seem to take long to get her going and I loved watching her writhe around in pleasure during DATY. Her BJ skills were solid, but it was her enthusiasm and seductive eye contact that heightened the experience.

    When she climbed on top and got settled, that's when she went into 'Pinkstar mode' on me and started riding like she was at the stampede. We took turns taking control and her appetite seemed insatiable. She had me on the brink, so I rolled her into mish and slowed things up. We kissed passionately as I tried to play 'just the tip' with her. It was short-lived though because she wouldn't have any of that and pulled me in deep and arched her back. It was hot as hell. She seemed sweet and innocent at first glance, but surprisingly a wildcat in bed. She had me finish off on top like I was in HIIT class.

    After I popped, I was literally breathless and she laughed at how crazy she had made my hair when she was grabbing me in the heat of passion. All in all a very fun session with a sweet tiny gal.

  9. #17796

    Red 8 Strawberry

    Love Ted 8 and Strawberry. But they need a mamsan bad! Last visit interrupted 3 times. Left holding the shower wand and twice on the table! Still good visit though!

  10. #17795
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 174

    Different Names?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dazone909  [View Original Post]
    Lulu is attractive girl very comfortable with flow. Session started with a legit massage.Wrapped up cleanly and professionally, got me ready and sent on my way. The new location plus Gigi's vibe make this one worth repeat.
    The title of your post and the first sentence have Lulu as the name of the girl, but you ended your post with the name of Gigi. Could you please clarify who you actually saw?

  11. #17794

    Greece

    Quote Originally Posted by GlizzyGuzzler  [View Original Post]
    Lola is quite attractive to me. She is a little thick but that's ok, very pretty natural face especially her eyes. Lola has a set of Ds, a little meat, and a small squeezable butt. She's about 5'3" with blond hair.

    With Strawberry gone, I need a new girl to satisfy my Greek cravings haha. Lola met me at the front door and started attacking me with kisses right away. The other girl told us to "get a room", LOL. Once in the room more kisses until she started pulling my pants down. Before they were even half way down she dropped to her knees to give me my first BJ. Wow, she was really into it taking it all the way in. She later told me deep throat is one of her specialties. Finally she helped me finish undressing and then I helped taking her black pant off.

    To cross things up I got her to sit on the bed, kissed her a lot and sucked on her boobs too. I had her lay back so I could worship her beautiful smoothly shaved pussy, by licking all over it. Plenty more dfk, titty sucking, and sucking on her pussy. She was getting very close, so I moved her into position for missionary. She got me ready and we began. No lube was needed as she was still wet from my licking. Being inside of her felt so amazing, while she was actively thrusting to help herself to get off. I needed a recharge so I laid down so she could bring me back to life with her hand and BJ for a cg session. She was doing her best to get both of us off, saying that she wanted me to finish in her, and I'm coaxing her to cum too. But I needed to travel to Greece, the main purpose of my visit haha..
    Nice review. Always nice to see girls who like to travel to Greece.

  12. #17793
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Sasa Spa Yumi from the Big 6 is working there

    Got a video call from one of my ATF Yumi from the big 6. She is working in Phoenix. Of course I headed straight over to see her. She opened the door still looking sexy as ever! We went into the room and clothes started flying. Hands all over each other and tongues down each other's throats. She dropped down and started giving me a BBBJ looking up at me with her dark sexy eyes. She did this until I had to stop her. I wanted to enjoy my time with her. I picked her up laid her on the table and did my thing with her. OMG I just love eating some cleaned shaved sweet pussy. It didn't take long and the juices were flowing and so were the orgasms. She told me to fuck her and hat went on and we started in standing missionary. She was still so wet and it felt amazing when I entered her. We started out slow and picked up the pace with long deep strokes until I couldn't take it anymore. I climbed on top of her and we kissed for a while until she cleaned me up. Guys this is very rare, a girl of this caliber working at a slower Spa. Get in and see her!! You won't be disappointed!!

    She said she would be here for the month of business is good.

    130 xx and 103rd Ave #83.

  13. #17792

    Red 8 - Lola and Zoey. MILF and GND

    Zoey greeted me at the door looking like pure GND perfectionvoluptuous, long brown hair cascading down her back, those big 33 C manmade tits straining against her tiny top, and that fat ass jiggling with every step. The second the door closed, she pulled me into deep, passionate DFK, her soft lips melting against mine.

    She led me to the table, stripped me down, and crawled on top for a sensual cat bath, kissing down my spine. When she reached my ass, she spread my cheeks wide and devoured me with enthusiastic TUMA, her warm tongue swirling aggressively. She made me lift my hips and took my cock from behind in a sloppy, deep-throat blowjob, then spun around for full BLS, sucking my balls while stroking me.

    Lola walked in, yellow-dyed hair wild, her massive 34 D MMs tits looking and feeling completely real, thick mature body built like a mannequin made exclusively for sex. Her MILF charm really caught my attention. "Room for one more? I want this cock too." She purred.

    Zoey grinned and didn't miss a beat. "Get over here, baby."

    What followed was unforgettable. Both girls dropped to their knees for a wild double blowjob, Zoey deepthroating me balls-deep while Lola sucked and licked my shaft and balls from the side, their tongues constantly meeting and swirling around my cock in sloppy, spit-drenched kisses. They made out with my dick between their lips, gagging and drooling everywhere.

    I laid back as Lola climbed on my face, grinding her wet pussy on my tongue while Zoey mounted me reverse cowgirl, her phat ass bouncing hard on my cock. The sounds were obscene, wet slapping, loud moans, and both girls moaning into each other's mouths as they leaned forward to make out above me. Zoey's tight, clean-shaven pussy gripped me like a vice while Lola flooded my tongue with her sweet juices.

    I pounded Zoey in standing missionary, her legs wrapped tight around me while Lola sat on her face, getting her pussy eaten. Zoey's muffled screams vibrated through Lola as I railed her soaked hole with deep, powerful strokes. Then I pulled out and slammed into Lola K9, gripping her thick hips and giving her the hard pounding she begged for, her fake tits swinging wildly while she buried her face between Zoey's thighs.

    Both girls were insatiable. They ate each other out aggressively while I took turns fucking them, switching holes every few minutes. The room filled with their dirty talk: "Fuck her harder. Make her cum on your cock. I want it next."

    I finally couldn't hold back. I pulled out and painted both their faces and tits with thick ropes of cum as they knelt together, tongues out, kissing and swapping my load like the nasty sluts they were. On my way out, they told me another hot girl with massive natural tits will be joining them over the weekend. I left happy and already planned my weekend trip to see the new one.

  14. #17791
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSunDevil  [View Original Post]
    Where is Cloud? I frequent Red 8, so if it's in the area I got to check it out.
    I DM'd you the location. Check your inbox.

  15. #17790

    Exploring the World of AMPs: Repeat at Red 8 and new encounter at Magic

    Quote Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882  [View Original Post]
    You should definitely try a few other spots first. Not because the Big 3 aren't great, but because it's hard to appreciate just how good they are until you've seen what the average AMP experience around Phoenix looks like.

    A lot of us end up taking the good experiences for granted after a while. Then you visit a few random places and suddenly things start making a lot more sense. 😂

    There's a reason certain shops keep getting mentioned over and over. Sometimes you need a couple of mediocre sessions to fully appreciate what separates the good from the average.
    After my STELLAR time with Eva at Infinity last week, went exploring. Stopped by Desert Oasis (Cave Creek & Larkspur) on late night last week. Only one older gal and just wasn't feeling it. Went across the street to European Massage. This time 2 gals, maybe mid to late 30's. Again they did look promising, but swear it smells like a pool hall, ahaha. Almost pulled the trigger but decided to save my cash. Decided to go back home, when I get a text.

    Straw-Bear-E aka Strawberry at Red 8 texted me, or handler, whomever handles the number she last gave me. It was true from what was posted, it said Saturday was her last day! Decided to reserve some time and IMMEDIATELY made the trek to Red 8. Arrived and EMPTY. Strawberry welcomed me in, "Oh hi hunny, I been waiting!" She is as cute as a button. Asked for a shower, alas she didn't join me, and just washed me. 🥲128533;. Another girl was there eating her noodles while I showered. Odd but fine by me. We then go to the room and tipped 2 xx bills. And we began! Really good BBBJ, but she let me DATY and FIV / FIA as well! She was super clean and super into it. I then laid done and she began kissing my back! Was hoping TUMA, alas it didn't happen. We made out, cap on and RCG and CG, and popped.

    It was good, I was more relaxed than my first encounter, but I'm going to keep it real. After seeing Eva a few days earlier, Eva at Infinity CLEARS. Idk Eva is just more passionate more opening, just makes you feel relaxed. Don't get me wrong Strawberry has a nice rack, gorgeous skin, and cute face. But Eva, man just something about her! That said I left a happy camper after my perusing that day!

    Fast Forward the other day. I always pass by Magic (Greenway & Tatum) when going to the gym. Really wanted to try Dream at Lucky, but didn't want to make the long trek. After a late gym session again I see Magic. I said to myself, "You know what, my shoulder is bugging me, let's stop by!" An older Chinese MILF, early-to-mid 40's answers, Sa Sa. She was wearing her scrubs and so I figured it was legit. Paid 45 for 30 minutes damn hoping 40, oh well.

    Sa Sa leads me to room. I removed all, lay down and put the cloth on top of me. She knocks and enters. Immediately lights go off, she then says, "Oh my hunny, a-skip a massage, hehe" I said why not, She quoted me 80 for handie (L2? Then said 1 xx bill and I can touch, fine. Once she oiled me up and gave handie, went under and grabbed her cute little bum. She then lifted her shirt and I then went in for mouthful and she was fine with it. I then asked for BBBJ & CG (L3?) and she said NO! I tried to tell her I'd pay more. That said, I just had left the gym, so maybe there's that too. I tried for a bit and she kept saying no, and allowed pecks in cheek but not more, bummer. Her handie was gentle but also rough, but got it done. Cleaned up, had time and she asked if I wanted massage, said sure. And it was actually great and relieved some knots and stress on my shoulder. As I was last there we chatted, she asked if I was married / taken and told her nope. She then asked to keep visiting and gave me a card with her name. I asked about other girls, but she would deflect and seemed to feign ignorance. Oh well.

    Honestly with Sa Sa at Magic, I think if you keep going she might offer L3, just a hunch, but might see her more for legit massage and see how it plays out.

    As TimTheExplorer said, leaving there made me REALLY appreciate the experiences with Strawberry at Red 8 and Eva at Infinity. Now I REALLY want to try Dream at Lucky! But also if anyone has any recommendations of girls as thick or THICKER than Strawberry at Red 8, let me know and I'll give them a spin!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape