Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 60 of 1245 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 110 160 560 1060 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 18670
K Spa 5128 Peoria
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17785
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 174

    Different Names?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dazone909  [View Original Post]
    Lulu is attractive girl very comfortable with flow. Session started with a legit massage.Wrapped up cleanly and professionally, got me ready and sent on my way. The new location plus Gigi's vibe make this one worth repeat.
    The title of your post and the first sentence have Lulu as the name of the girl, but you ended your post with the name of Gigi. Could you please clarify who you actually saw?

  2. #17784

    Greece

    Quote Originally Posted by GlizzyGuzzler  [View Original Post]
    Lola is quite attractive to me. She is a little thick but that's ok, very pretty natural face especially her eyes. Lola has a set of Ds, a little meat, and a small squeezable butt. She's about 5'3" with blond hair.

    With Strawberry gone, I need a new girl to satisfy my Greek cravings haha. Lola met me at the front door and started attacking me with kisses right away. The other girl told us to "get a room", LOL. Once in the room more kisses until she started pulling my pants down. Before they were even half way down she dropped to her knees to give me my first BJ. Wow, she was really into it taking it all the way in. She later told me deep throat is one of her specialties. Finally she helped me finish undressing and then I helped taking her black pant off.

    To cross things up I got her to sit on the bed, kissed her a lot and sucked on her boobs too. I had her lay back so I could worship her beautiful smoothly shaved pussy, by licking all over it. Plenty more dfk, titty sucking, and sucking on her pussy. She was getting very close, so I moved her into position for missionary. She got me ready and we began. No lube was needed as she was still wet from my licking. Being inside of her felt so amazing, while she was actively thrusting to help herself to get off. I needed a recharge so I laid down so she could bring me back to life with her hand and BJ for a cg session. She was doing her best to get both of us off, saying that she wanted me to finish in her, and I'm coaxing her to cum too. But I needed to travel to Greece, the main purpose of my visit haha..
    Nice review. Always nice to see girls who like to travel to Greece.

  3. #17783
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Sasa Spa Yumi from the Big 6 is working there

    Got a video call from one of my ATF Yumi from the big 6. She is working in Phoenix. Of course I headed straight over to see her. She opened the door still looking sexy as ever! We went into the room and clothes started flying. Hands all over each other and tongues down each other's throats. She dropped down and started giving me a BBBJ looking up at me with her dark sexy eyes. She did this until I had to stop her. I wanted to enjoy my time with her. I picked her up laid her on the table and did my thing with her. OMG I just love eating some cleaned shaved sweet pussy. It didn't take long and the juices were flowing and so were the orgasms. She told me to fuck her and hat went on and we started in standing missionary. She was still so wet and it felt amazing when I entered her. We started out slow and picked up the pace with long deep strokes until I couldn't take it anymore. I climbed on top of her and we kissed for a while until she cleaned me up. Guys this is very rare, a girl of this caliber working at a slower Spa. Get in and see her!! You won't be disappointed!!

    She said she would be here for the month of business is good.

    130 xx and 103rd Ave #83.

  4. #17782

    Red 8 - Lola and Zoey. MILF and GND

    Zoey greeted me at the door looking like pure GND perfectionvoluptuous, long brown hair cascading down her back, those big 33 C manmade tits straining against her tiny top, and that fat ass jiggling with every step. The second the door closed, she pulled me into deep, passionate DFK, her soft lips melting against mine.

    She led me to the table, stripped me down, and crawled on top for a sensual cat bath, kissing down my spine. When she reached my ass, she spread my cheeks wide and devoured me with enthusiastic TUMA, her warm tongue swirling aggressively. She made me lift my hips and took my cock from behind in a sloppy, deep-throat blowjob, then spun around for full BLS, sucking my balls while stroking me.

    Lola walked in, yellow-dyed hair wild, her massive 34 D MMs tits looking and feeling completely real, thick mature body built like a mannequin made exclusively for sex. Her MILF charm really caught my attention. "Room for one more? I want this cock too." She purred.

    Zoey grinned and didn't miss a beat. "Get over here, baby."

    What followed was unforgettable. Both girls dropped to their knees for a wild double blowjob, Zoey deepthroating me balls-deep while Lola sucked and licked my shaft and balls from the side, their tongues constantly meeting and swirling around my cock in sloppy, spit-drenched kisses. They made out with my dick between their lips, gagging and drooling everywhere.

    I laid back as Lola climbed on my face, grinding her wet pussy on my tongue while Zoey mounted me reverse cowgirl, her phat ass bouncing hard on my cock. The sounds were obscene, wet slapping, loud moans, and both girls moaning into each other's mouths as they leaned forward to make out above me. Zoey's tight, clean-shaven pussy gripped me like a vice while Lola flooded my tongue with her sweet juices.

    I pounded Zoey in standing missionary, her legs wrapped tight around me while Lola sat on her face, getting her pussy eaten. Zoey's muffled screams vibrated through Lola as I railed her soaked hole with deep, powerful strokes. Then I pulled out and slammed into Lola K9, gripping her thick hips and giving her the hard pounding she begged for, her fake tits swinging wildly while she buried her face between Zoey's thighs.

    Both girls were insatiable. They ate each other out aggressively while I took turns fucking them, switching holes every few minutes. The room filled with their dirty talk: "Fuck her harder. Make her cum on your cock. I want it next."

    I finally couldn't hold back. I pulled out and painted both their faces and tits with thick ropes of cum as they knelt together, tongues out, kissing and swapping my load like the nasty sluts they were. On my way out, they told me another hot girl with massive natural tits will be joining them over the weekend. I left happy and already planned my weekend trip to see the new one.

  5. #17781
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSunDevil  [View Original Post]
    Where is Cloud? I frequent Red 8, so if it's in the area I got to check it out.
    I DM'd you the location. Check your inbox.

  6. #17780

    Exploring the World of AMPs: Repeat at Red 8 and new encounter at Magic

    Quote Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882  [View Original Post]
    You should definitely try a few other spots first. Not because the Big 3 aren't great, but because it's hard to appreciate just how good they are until you've seen what the average AMP experience around Phoenix looks like.

    A lot of us end up taking the good experiences for granted after a while. Then you visit a few random places and suddenly things start making a lot more sense. 😂

    There's a reason certain shops keep getting mentioned over and over. Sometimes you need a couple of mediocre sessions to fully appreciate what separates the good from the average.
    After my STELLAR time with Eva at Infinity last week, went exploring. Stopped by Desert Oasis (Cave Creek & Larkspur) on late night last week. Only one older gal and just wasn't feeling it. Went across the street to European Massage. This time 2 gals, maybe mid to late 30's. Again they did look promising, but swear it smells like a pool hall, ahaha. Almost pulled the trigger but decided to save my cash. Decided to go back home, when I get a text.

    Straw-Bear-E aka Strawberry at Red 8 texted me, or handler, whomever handles the number she last gave me. It was true from what was posted, it said Saturday was her last day! Decided to reserve some time and IMMEDIATELY made the trek to Red 8. Arrived and EMPTY. Strawberry welcomed me in, "Oh hi hunny, I been waiting!" She is as cute as a button. Asked for a shower, alas she didn't join me, and just washed me. 🥲128533;. Another girl was there eating her noodles while I showered. Odd but fine by me. We then go to the room and tipped 2 xx bills. And we began! Really good BBBJ, but she let me DATY and FIV / FIA as well! She was super clean and super into it. I then laid done and she began kissing my back! Was hoping TUMA, alas it didn't happen. We made out, cap on and RCG and CG, and popped.

    It was good, I was more relaxed than my first encounter, but I'm going to keep it real. After seeing Eva a few days earlier, Eva at Infinity CLEARS. Idk Eva is just more passionate more opening, just makes you feel relaxed. Don't get me wrong Strawberry has a nice rack, gorgeous skin, and cute face. But Eva, man just something about her! That said I left a happy camper after my perusing that day!

    Fast Forward the other day. I always pass by Magic (Greenway & Tatum) when going to the gym. Really wanted to try Dream at Lucky, but didn't want to make the long trek. After a late gym session again I see Magic. I said to myself, "You know what, my shoulder is bugging me, let's stop by!" An older Chinese MILF, early-to-mid 40's answers, Sa Sa. She was wearing her scrubs and so I figured it was legit. Paid 45 for 30 minutes damn hoping 40, oh well.

    Sa Sa leads me to room. I removed all, lay down and put the cloth on top of me. She knocks and enters. Immediately lights go off, she then says, "Oh my hunny, a-skip a massage, hehe" I said why not, She quoted me 80 for handie (L2? Then said 1 xx bill and I can touch, fine. Once she oiled me up and gave handie, went under and grabbed her cute little bum. She then lifted her shirt and I then went in for mouthful and she was fine with it. I then asked for BBBJ & CG (L3?) and she said NO! I tried to tell her I'd pay more. That said, I just had left the gym, so maybe there's that too. I tried for a bit and she kept saying no, and allowed pecks in cheek but not more, bummer. Her handie was gentle but also rough, but got it done. Cleaned up, had time and she asked if I wanted massage, said sure. And it was actually great and relieved some knots and stress on my shoulder. As I was last there we chatted, she asked if I was married / taken and told her nope. She then asked to keep visiting and gave me a card with her name. I asked about other girls, but she would deflect and seemed to feign ignorance. Oh well.

    Honestly with Sa Sa at Magic, I think if you keep going she might offer L3, just a hunch, but might see her more for legit massage and see how it plays out.

    As TimTheExplorer said, leaving there made me REALLY appreciate the experiences with Strawberry at Red 8 and Eva at Infinity. Now I REALLY want to try Dream at Lucky! But also if anyone has any recommendations of girls as thick or THICKER than Strawberry at Red 8, let me know and I'll give them a spin!

  7. #17779
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 13

    Jenny at Gold Panda Spa in Sun City

    Jenny is a fun lady she is about 5 ft 3 and 110 lbs. Has great natural C cups. She is wearing a lacy red dress. Very cute face and a bubbly personality. We start out kissing and then I am sucking on her boobs and she starts licking my nipples and drops down and start an excellent BBBJ with nice DT attempts.

    She asked me if I like rimming and I told her that I love it so she asked me to get up onto the table. Next thing I know she is licking me TUMA going deep. She is reaching under with her other hand and stroking my cock. I did not want to blow right there so I asked her to lay down so I can eat that tight kitty which taste absolutely delicious. After about 10 minutes she has a nice orgasm.

    I let her know I'm ready for the main event and she covers me up, lays back in missionary spread eagle and it takes me a good solid minute before I can get it all the way inside. She asked me to go slow which I did, but once I was inside she reached around and grabbed my butt cheeks and started pulling me in all the way to the hilt. Slow stroking her and kissing her at the same time was just too much and I fill up the bag within 10 minutes.

    Jenny then left to get a hot towel and a bottle of water and returned and cleaned me up. I highly recommend seeing her.

  8. #17778

    Traveled to Greece with Red 8 Lola

    Lola is quite attractive to me. She is a little thick but that's ok, very pretty natural face especially her eyes. Lola has a set of Ds, a little meat, and a small squeezable butt. She's about 5'3" with blond hair.

    With Strawberry gone, I need a new girl to satisfy my Greek cravings haha. Lola met me at the front door and started attacking me with kisses right away. The other girl told us to "get a room", LOL. Once in the room more kisses until she started pulling my pants down. Before they were even half way down she dropped to her knees to give me my first BJ. Wow, she was really into it taking it all the way in. She later told me deep throat is one of her specialties. Finally she helped me finish undressing and then I helped taking her black pant off.

    To cross things up I got her to sit on the bed, kissed her a lot and sucked on her boobs too. I had her lay back so I could worship her beautiful smoothly shaved pussy, by licking all over it. Plenty more dfk, titty sucking, and sucking on her pussy. She was getting very close, so I moved her into position for missionary. She got me ready and we began. No lube was needed as she was still wet from my licking. Being inside of her felt so amazing, while she was actively thrusting to help herself to get off. I needed a recharge so I laid down so she could bring me back to life with her hand and BJ for a cg session. She was doing her best to get both of us off, saying that she wanted me to finish in her, and I'm coaxing her to cum too. But I needed to travel to Greece, the main purpose of my visit haha.

    She applied some lube to her butthole and got on all 4. Man, the sight of that ass shaking at me is just so beautiful and reminds me why I love Greek. She took it like a champ, but granted I am not packing like some of you. Again, she was so into it that she was backing up and meeting my ferocious thrusts. Such a great time but I wasn't going to be able to do it even though I wanted to. She then went to a BJ that was just as intense. She was determined to reach her mission and was really going at it. Too bad I'm such a difficult customer, I had to have her do a HJ while I was trying to get her off again to with my fingers. She finally took me to the finish line.

    We still had 10 minutes until the hour was up on the clock. She started with a leg massage which was my preference. She is a very talented masseuse. Finished with some chest massage until it was time to get dressed. Once dressed, I got some final kissing. I highly recommend Lola to those of you who enjoy traveling to Greece like I do.

  9. #17777

    Visiting Soon

    Hey everyone, I'm flying out to the Mesa area for a family function for a couple of days and I want to visit a local spot or two while I'm there. I'm from Philly and luckily we have lots of good options here and it seems from what I'm reading that it's pretty good in the Phoenix area too. I see lots of recommendations for Red 8 and now Cloud in the Mesa area but all the other places seem like they're out in the west side of Phoenix and I will be limited on how much I can get out so I'm hoping for a couple options other than Red 8 or Cloud as they seem pretty busy and I hate being rushed. So I'll likely try one or both of them but if there are any other spots near Mesa worth trying please share them. I also enjoy just a really good massage with L2, especially if they have a good table shower and BBFS is not really something I look for either. What I don't want is old ladies giving crappy service LOL so I don't want to just wing it. Thanks guys.

  10. #17776
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerZ  [View Original Post]
    Kelly was a favorite last year. We stayed in touch and she reached out to let me know she was back.

    I jump on here and see reports confirming her texts.

    I stop by Cloud for a visit and it was like she was never gone.

    She really is a superstar.

    Cloud is a bit of an older spa facility but the AC was great.

    The shower is a standup shower but is spacious and was nice to clean up before and after the massage. Kelly did help me cleanup.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammyguyana  [View Original Post]
    Went by red 8, at 830 am. And was told by Lumia to come back later because all the girls were busy! Glad to see they're getting right to it. So drove down to cloud and met a dark haired beauty who greeted me, she said it was going to be a little wait, and they do not have aTS, but to sit and relax. Didn't catch her name, but super sexy! I had a time crunch and decided to come back another time. Does anyone know a great table shower now that Fendi is gone? Tia.
    Where is Cloud? I frequent Red 8, so if it's in the area I got to check it out.

  11. #17775
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Kelly at Cloud Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by GhedoKramer  [View Original Post]
    I got word that Kelly, one of my favorites is back in town for the first time since October at Cloud. You can go back and read up on her reports. So of course I had to go there today to welcome her back. When I arrived, Kelly was busy and she came in really quick to let me know an appointment just arrived and asked if I could wait a half hour. I had nothing going on, so I agreed. And she was worth the wait. Kelly is 5'3, natural Cs, long dark hair to her mid back, and a completely toned body.

    When she was done, she wanted to clean up in the shower and invited me to join her. It is standing only, no table, but that did not stop her from rubbing on me and giving me a preview of what was to come. Back to the room, we went right at it as soon as the door was closed. We did a high school style make out sesh as she alternated from dfk, sucking on my nips, and sticking her tongue in my ears. After that she dropped to her knees and started a BBBJ with perfect suction and no teeth and very quickly was showing off her oral talents by taking me deep. On a couple occasions, she stopped with me completely down her throat and looked up at me to give me a playful wink. After some time she spun me around and bent me over the table to do a thorough tuma. I was in heaven. She covered me up and hopped on acg and as she did that she bent down to suck on my nips at the same time. It was then doggy when I noticed that she must do kegels because she has a very tight grip. We moved onto standing mish where I was gently working her for several minutes until she suddenly started to come and gripped my arms until she was done. After recovering, she finished with another BBBJ and cim. I figured that was the end when she spit but then she went back to make sure she caught every last drop. She came back with a hot towel wipe down and sat on my lap while we admired ourselves naked in the mirror.

    After I got dressed, I got my bottle of water and met Sakura on the way out. She is a little shorter than Kelly and appears to be a C cup as well. Kelly reminds me of the golden age in Phoenix a couple years ago. I will definitely be back.
    Damn Gheddo glad to see you back at it. Thanks for the review. I will definitely be stopping in to take Kelly for a spin!

  12. #17774

    Kelly and Cloud

    Kelly was a favorite last year. We stayed in touch and she reached out to let me know she was back.

    I jump on here and see reports confirming her texts.

    I stop by Cloud for a visit and it was like she was never gone.

    She really is a superstar.

    Cloud is a bit of an older spa facility but the AC was great.

    The shower is a standup shower but is spacious and was nice to clean up before and after the massage. Kelly did help me cleanup.

  13. #17773

    Busy day at east valley

    Went by red 8, at 830 am. And was told by Lumia to come back later because all the girls were busy! Glad to see they're getting right to it. So drove down to cloud and met a dark haired beauty who greeted me, she said it was going to be a little wait, and they do not have aTS, but to sit and relax. Didn't catch her name, but super sexy! I had a time crunch and decided to come back another time. Does anyone know a great table shower now that Fendi is gone? Tia.

  14. #17772
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 5

    Kelly and Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by IronFalcon3  [View Original Post]
    Got a text from mamason that cloud spa has reopened. Looks like Kelly and Sakura are there. I stopped by to see Kelly today and had a lot of fun with her. She's toned, very clean, beautiful little Chinese girl with beautiful wavy black hair to the middle of her back. You're not going to find a body better than that and that pussy is tighter than anything I've ever had. And super tasty. She just came from Cali and it's her first day here. She told me she was horny and after a few minutes of kissing on her neck and nipples, she put my hand on her pussy to show me how wet she was. I sat at the edge of the bed and she slowly worked my dick like she was making love to it, her head game is outstanding! Perfect amount of suction and I love when she goes slow and deep and I can feel my cock literally growing in her mouth. I had to stop her before things got out of control. We moved to her being on her back while I'm standing in front of her with my dick right between her lips and I start 20 min P2 P that had us both fired up. As I started flicking the head of my dick all over her clit she creamed me nicely right here. As we start making out, she reaches down and applies the cover and I mount her at the corner of the bed and start slow stroking her until she's grinding back on me matching every thrust. Then she gets up on her elbows and leans forward to watch me fuck her and cums hard! I repeat this a few more times with the same result and after her third orgasm, she tells me her legs are broke and she's shaking all over the table and put her hand over her pussy so that I can't touch it because it was so sensitive. I got on my knees and started licking her fingers and work my tongue in between them, and once she felt me on her pussy, she pulled her hands back and I latched on and ate that girl till she cums all over my face. She obviously needed a couple minute break again, and after that I put her up into missionary on the bed with her legs closed, and worked this girl for a few more orgasms until she's begging me to open her legs. I have complete control over her with her legs closed and she did not want to cum anymore. I go doggy with Kelly and looking at that gorgeous, perfect body and looking at how big my dick looks going inside her tiny pussy from behind with her lips suctioning around my meat was too much for me to handle so I start pounding her and she's loud, smacking sounds, and all then I rip off the rubber and cover her back with my load. Damn this girl is so fucking hot!

    After we laid there for a few minutes, catching our breath, we went to clean up in the shower, stand up shower only here. Then back to the room for some cuddle time and Kelly fell asleep on my chest, while holding my dick in her hand the entire time. Bro, I think I'm in love with this girl. LOL.

    The girl working with her is a tiny little thing also and probably 4 foot nine and probably 90 pounds, Kelly is 5'3" and 110 pounds and you can bounce a quarter of her abs. She's so toned up.
    Thanks IronFalcon, RubNTug, and Ghedo K for letting us know. Both girls sound like treats. I believe Sakura also previously worked in town back in September.

  15. #17771
    Whats the damage at Cloud Spa?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape