Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 13807
-
06-04-26 17:19 #13492Regular Member

Posts: 2Hlg 168
Howdy all. Long time lurker, first time poster.
Originally Posted by Damainman2000
[View Original Post]
Yes, and I can tell you it's legit.
I saw one girl there (Chinese with short black hair) about a month or so back.
I saved the attached pic from the site when she was visiting and I'm glad I did. Photo was accurate and the service was incredible. As close to PSE level as I've ever experienced.
Haven't been back yet as its a bit pricey as someone else mentioned, but I fully intend to -- I'm hopeful that my first experience is the rule and not the exception but we'll see.
-
06-04-26 17:00 #13491Senior Member

Posts: 39Have you ever had their booker send actual pictures in advance? The couple of times I have tried, they were way off.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 14:45 #13490Regular Member

Posts: 17You're the last to know, I called about your expired warranty.
Originally Posted by AyoHell
[View Original Post]
It's about the bust at orange spa. FBI, CIA, ins, dea, abc, we're all involved in the raid. A lot of locations have been named at a local meeting. People are worried.
-
06-04-26 14:34 #13489Senior Member

Posts: 320Bp
All the Jgirls are off the site, anyone know what's going on?
-
06-04-26 14:28 #13488Senior Member

Posts: 25A few questions.
Hello,
I will be in Chicago soon and am interested in checking out Blue Phoenix or one of the other Asian Apartment situations. On other trips, I have visited Orange, SXL, Archer Perfect / Ashland Perfect, and, my best experience, Tokyo Spa (I think that's what it was called.) I preferred the latter because it offered the Donguan service, which it seems the others do less of but the apartment girls seem to offer. Here's my question- Is there any way to visit the Asian Apartments without signing up or, even, calling from an unblocked number? Discretion, as I'm sure is true for many / most of you, is extremely important for me and I am not comfortable using my unblocked number or giving any personal info. That is why I have enjoyed the parlors- pretty close to complete anonymity. Any thoughts / helpful info? Finally, as my handle implies, I am a Greek fan. Does anyone know if Karly / Bebe is still at SXL? Any Asians offering this service? Thanks, I do appreciate any info / help you might offer.
-
06-04-26 13:59 #13487Regular Member

Posts: 11BP busted?
Just drove past BP (12:30 pm on Thursday).
Saw four cop cars parked out front, with a cop standing in the front yard.
I'm guessing they weren't there just to say hi.
-
06-04-26 11:16 #13486Senior Member

Posts: 161Great intel
I appreciate the Intel. I will buy a lottery ticket when the Asian girl is the one pictured in the ad!
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
Do you have the link for the provider?
There's a shit ton of those on adult search and bedpage.
-
06-04-26 10:58 #13485Senior Member

Posts: 377Blue Phoenix doesn't honor appointments. If you get the girl you had an appointment with it's just luck. No difference between making an appointment and just showing up.
Originally Posted by CMatts88
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 09:18 #13484Senior Member

Posts: 32How private? How do appointments run?
Still curious. I'm from outside Chicago but travel in twice per month. See people who can keep / make appointments. If you visit bluephoenixchi, how often can they make a 4 pm and actually make the appointment. Seems like there is a lot of girl switching at last minute or people claiming they have to hang out on a couch for 60 min+ and hanging out with other guys waiting to see same girl. Is that really what it's like? I am looking for some white board upgrades but don't want to be swapped out for a woman whose board is different. Thanks for any help. And it seems like Korean Palace girls might be more appointment driven, but fewer have a white board. Is that the experience of other? Thanks.
-
06-04-26 08:16 #13483Senior Member

Posts: 1605There are Asian girls who work out of Best Western and the Hyatt Hotels in Shaumburg. Traveling girls. Those are the ads you are seeing. Pictures never match who you are going to see. Saw one that was 40 something from NYC. Last girl I saw there was a college student from Texas on her spring break in March. I literally just deleted the text messages a few days ago.
Originally Posted by Julian7
[View Original Post]
Reliable? Yeah it is if you want a clean safe place to get your rocks off. Just know you won't be seeing the girls from the pictures.
-
06-04-26 00:10 #13482Senior Member

Posts: 161Asian agencies in NW suburbs
Yep, I'm familiar with the AMP scene there. Both are 45 min away from me, but the drive is worth it if the pussy is good.
Originally Posted by MStanfield
[View Original Post]
I'm trying to find a reliable Asian agency that serves Schaumburg. Here's a promising one.
https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3833236
I hope someone can give some feedback.
-
06-03-26 21:42 #13481Regular Member

Posts: 4888 - Daniela
Gave it a shot, terrible basically doesn't allow anything. Also the air is broken upstairs so it's hot AF. Honestly I'd just avoid for now.
-
06-03-26 17:08 #13480Senior Member

Posts: 283Actually I sometimes drive to Lombard and Mt Prospect for fun. You much have known those threads.
Originally Posted by Julian7
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 15:37 #13479Senior Member

Posts: 161Bait and switch
I'd love to be bait and switched by BP or RL in NW suburbs. 😜
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 12:01 #13478Senior Member

Posts: 638Haha. Too true. Their girls are hot but its definitely a roulette with getting who you book with.
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






