Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 646 to 660 of 37366
-
06-03-26 17:39 #36721Senior Member

Posts: 142Leah review
To each their own but I saw her last week and honestly will never see her again, I felt disgusted with myself. One, she is like in her mid 40's and extremely in the heavy side. Those pictures are heavily filtered and outdated. She is more as a street walker than escort. For her to charge 120 for hhr. I walked out the moment I saw her in person. Not sure why you been promoting her so badly.
Originally Posted by Grok01
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 16:49 #36720Senior Member

Posts: 98Leah phone number change
If you haven't heard back from Leah on midlo, she is having phone issues. Check out her pics for new digits.
-
06-03-26 15:33 #36719Senior Member

Posts: 300Sadie
Used to be based out of tidewater. Check the tidewater / vb / norfolk forums. She used to do duos w her gf Jasmine. I think she still posts in the cc area too. My experience was years ago so things could've changed. Tried the duo but jas just laid there. And didn't really get into it. Sadie was just getting over an injury at the time so I only got BBBJ from her. Never repeated.
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 15:20 #36718Senior Member

Posts: 300I'd estimate she's probably mid to late 30's at best.
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 12:12 #36717Senior Member

Posts: 103About Scarlett
Those were the good ole days. Her mic skills was crazy and her throat could take a pounding. I wish I saw her one last time before she disappeared.
Originally Posted by Jjd53
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 06:40 #36716Senior Member

Posts: 312The pictures with the button up look similar to the ones she used to have. I don't know about the rest. Scarlett was on point with the mic skills though. I don't know what ended up happening to her. Her daughter was in and out of jail and then I spotted her hanging around the BK area on Chamb for a couple weeks and then she disappeared.
Originally Posted by Dls9090
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 21:50 #36715Senior Member

Posts: 148Hmmmmm.
No face pic. No tatty pic. Kitty pic. No comments. No thanks.
Originally Posted by Dls9090
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 21:28 #36714Senior Member

Posts: 253I swear that first pic reminds me of a chick named Scarlett that used to stay at the diamond. I never would hit, but she could suck a golf ball through a water hose.
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 21:09 #36713Senior Member

Posts: 106Anybody seen her?
-
06-02-26 19:23 #36712Senior Member

Posts: 161Petersburg
Anybody seen this one yet? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/209041351.
-
06-02-26 18:34 #36711Senior Member

Posts: 425I reviewed her once when she was out in charles city, in short, she was fine. Really nice and drama free, got a cjb for. 60 which was fine and she takes directions well. Some reports have been turned off by her because she's a little bigger than in her photos and she has a missing right eye.
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 16:22 #36710Senior Member

Posts: 161Sadie
Did you ever see her? No real solid reviews that I can find. Any SM who could charm in greatly appreciated. Going to Peterburg or Chester is way out the way for some BS service. Let's let this chick get some regulars. Or let the guys know it's not worth the ride. On You On Me. For those of you who served you know what that means.
Originally Posted by Blueburst
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 14:57 #36709Senior Member

Posts: 161Peach
I haven't seen her yet but did get a reply back from her. If you search reviews on the board, there are some that confirms she is the real deal. Look for those reviews and always watch you 6.
Originally Posted by Zippy19
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 14:51 #36708Senior Member

Posts: 161Sensual Massage
Is she really 29? One of those pics in the STG add looks like she more like 49. I was thinking she might be looking rough because of life style. Does she look like the pics in the 29 year old photo?
Originally Posted by FatherGlucose
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 14:27 #36707Senior Member

Posts: 161Kayotic
Any body seen this one lately Kayotic? Is this little spinnner still in play. Could'nt find a current link. She use to play in the Westend.











Reply With Quote





