Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 7050
-
06-03-26 23:35 #6795Regular Member

Posts: 9Karen at Mimi
First ever post. Thanks for having me. After all the reviews I decided to give Mimi a try. I was hoping to see Mesa after all the good reviews however when I messaged they only had Karen available- a new girl. She was a sweetheart, treated me like a king. I will be back to check out the new girls.
-
06-03-26 16:02 #6794Regular Member

Posts: 10Ruby is at BTBT. I haven't been but heard great things? Where is Jessica? Is she around? Vivi was at relaxing but not anymore I think.
Originally Posted by Flight57
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 14:22 #6793Senior Member

Posts: 674What is the name of the other spa Summer was working?
Originally Posted by JDog721
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 14:20 #6792Senior Member

Posts: 674May from May's Spa was also a TUMA Queen.
Originally Posted by Flight57
[View Original Post]
Jessica texted me she will be coming back to her old spa soon. That is good news.
-
06-03-26 14:01 #6791Senior Member

Posts: 373JESSICa is the Tuma queen.
Originally Posted by RlTrane
[View Original Post]
Vivi is also amazing and she is better looking and younger.
Ruby I am not sure I have seen her, where is she?
-
06-03-26 13:59 #6790Senior Member

Posts: 373Thank you sir.
Originally Posted by OralWonder
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 01:42 #6789Regular Member

Posts: 10Best tuma in the game?
I mean the kind that makes you close to tapping out. The real freaks. It sounds like Ruby but any other contenders? Vivi was a champ but she is a champ and the best I had.
-
06-02-26 23:38 #6788Senior Member

Posts: 222Summer is back at AM
She'll be at Mist Asian for a bit from the other place in Oakland park for those who know her from over there. Really sweet, speaks great English. Fan of long nipples, she's for you. Usual good service, BBBJCIM, CFS. If you still have time left she'll massage you after the service. Personable and funny. Lucky, Emma and Apple still there too. Was originally there to see Lucky for Tuma but she was busy and Emma, while young, freaking beautiful (like Suki with Bella's body) and a box so tight I can bust with a hat on, she just not my type. Too innocent. So tried Summer.
-
06-02-26 10:54 #6787Senior Member

Posts: 674This is May's old spa in Deerfield.
Originally Posted by Flight57
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 00:59 #6786Senior Member

Posts: 373Very helpful. Thank you, I'll return the favor as soon as I can. H.
Originally Posted by Searching10
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 23:00 #6785Senior Member

Posts: 68My spa
Try google maps.
Originally Posted by Flight57
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 16:15 #6784Senior Member

Posts: 373Would love to know where this place is.
Originally Posted by JDog721
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 21:37 #6783Senior Member

Posts: 222Same as pretty much everywhere else. 8 hf, 2 for everything and 1 for the extra girl. They're open to 3 or 4 girl sessions if you're into hareming. Lucy is built just like Ruby at BTBT but younger and not a hardcore freak, just the usual BBBJCIM and CFS and great tits.
Originally Posted by VanHagar
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 20:46 #6782Senior Member

Posts: 66Damn. Impressive! What were the damages?
Originally Posted by JDog721
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 12:28 #6781Senior Member

Posts: 222Angela at My Oriental Spa
Decided to stop by again yesterday to get a good massage from Angela. She really gives the cmp type massage which I love. After about 40 minutes we flip and the usual great service too. BBBJCIM and CFS but while we're in the middle Lucy barges in butt as nekkid talking about how horny she is and how her pussy is super wet and she needs some dick asap. So we do a 2 girl session with Angela massaging my head and shoulders while Lucy is riding me. Finished with a double BBBJ. If you're up in the Deerfield Beach area service is pretty good. Will definitely repeat.










Reply With Quote





