Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 7043
-
06-07-26 01:18 #6803Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 10New to the area
Hey guys, I had retired this account back when I was still on the East Coast, but I'm getting back in the massage game here. I looked at some of the reviews and I have some on my list. I've seen Relaxing mentioned and I was thinking about checking it out tomorrow because it's really convenient for me but I don't mind driving a bit. Any recommendations on providers? Thanks for the help. Besides Relaxing, any other must visit spots?
-
06-05-26 21:26 #6802Regular Member

Posts: 20Joey: exciting firecracker
I went to visit Relaxing Spa after reading many of your reviews, and at the door I was greeted by a short, but stacked cutie, who said her name was Joey. I asked if she was going to be giving me a massage and she happily said she's available. In the room, we handled the paper work. House plus commission totalling two fifty. I asked for a shower and if she would join me, and again, she happily agreed. Her attitude is just great. The shower preview, I have to say, was amazing. She's short, and she's stacked up top and below, and uses her curves to wash you well. She also doesn't seem to have a gag-reflex. I'd confirm this after the shower, as well.
In the room, she had me lay down and did a beautiful body to body on my back, using those beautiful nipples to full effect, and did a little cat batch as well. She did a little reach around down there and paid the boys and the black hole some attention. This had me ready to go immediately, and I flipped over, and the look she gave me was one of both surprise and excitement. She does a nice slow, sensual bbbf, testing her DT skills which are impeccable. I consider myself well endowed, but she had no problem at all. Slipping the hat on, she got on me, and rode herself to completion. I guess she liked me, haha. We traded places, and I got in deep mish, before getting off the table to admire her body in standing mish in the mirror. I felt close, so I had her lay down flat while I entered her prone bone. With both of us gripping the sheets hard, I finished hard to her exclaiming yes baby, come now. What a finish! Afterwards, she finished me off with a decent massage. After some kissing and hugging, I had to say goodbye. I will definitely come back to see this firecracker again.
-
06-04-26 20:50 #6801Senior Member

Posts: 28I don't see either of those names on the list right now. Are you sure it was Mimi?
Originally Posted by Chungu
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 17:54 #6800Senior Member

Posts: 66The link didn't fully work but I found the earlier post. Many thanks!
Originally Posted by Soflogo5
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 17:02 #6799Senior Member

Posts: 47Yes
See here.
Originally Posted by VanHagar
[View Original Post]
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...145&viewfull=1#post7613145.
-
06-04-26 13:47 #6798Senior Member

Posts: 66Russian Sasha
Does anyone have any experience with Russian Sasha?
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/f...y-rubs/3748141
-
06-03-26 23:35 #6797Regular Member

Posts: 9Karen at Mimi
First ever post. Thanks for having me. After all the reviews I decided to give Mimi a try. I was hoping to see Mesa after all the good reviews however when I messaged they only had Karen available- a new girl. She was a sweetheart, treated me like a king. I will be back to check out the new girls.
-
06-03-26 16:02 #6796Regular Member

Posts: 10Ruby is at BTBT. I haven't been but heard great things? Where is Jessica? Is she around? Vivi was at relaxing but not anymore I think.
Originally Posted by Flight57
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 14:22 #6795Senior Member

Posts: 673What is the name of the other spa Summer was working?
Originally Posted by JDog721
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 14:20 #6794Senior Member

Posts: 673May from May's Spa was also a TUMA Queen.
Originally Posted by Flight57
[View Original Post]
Jessica texted me she will be coming back to her old spa soon. That is good news.
-
06-03-26 14:01 #6793Senior Member

Posts: 372JESSICa is the Tuma queen.
Originally Posted by RlTrane
[View Original Post]
Vivi is also amazing and she is better looking and younger.
Ruby I am not sure I have seen her, where is she?
-
06-03-26 13:59 #6792Senior Member

Posts: 372Thank you sir.
Originally Posted by OralWonder
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 01:42 #6791Regular Member

Posts: 10Best tuma in the game?
I mean the kind that makes you close to tapping out. The real freaks. It sounds like Ruby but any other contenders? Vivi was a champ but she is a champ and the best I had.
-
06-02-26 23:38 #6790Senior Member

Posts: 222Summer is back at AM
She'll be at Mist Asian for a bit from the other place in Oakland park for those who know her from over there. Really sweet, speaks great English. Fan of long nipples, she's for you. Usual good service, BBBJCIM, CFS. If you still have time left she'll massage you after the service. Personable and funny. Lucky, Emma and Apple still there too. Was originally there to see Lucky for Tuma but she was busy and Emma, while young, freaking beautiful (like Suki with Bella's body) and a box so tight I can bust with a hat on, she just not my type. Too innocent. So tried Summer.
-
06-02-26 10:54 #6789Senior Member

Posts: 673This is May's old spa in Deerfield.
Originally Posted by Flight57
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




