Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 44189
-
06-03-26 18:18 #43754Senior Member

Posts: 1176Getting Lucky at Renewal
Having had a great experience with Luna earlier in the week and being greeted by Lucky when I showed up, I knew I had to claim my hour long girlfriend this trip.
She greeted me with a white shirt and leggings and I got to say the casual gnd attire looks hot. She greeted me with a big hug and kiss and scolded me for taking so long to come back and see her. She got a little aggressive and demanded I strip off my clothes while she gets supplies cause she's let me have it. No clue what that meant but I was game.
She comes back and takes off her clothes and she's as pretty as ever. Don't need to give out the physical traits as she's well reviewed here. She pushed me against the bed and climbs on top of me and provided her usual amazing DFK experience. This time with a lot of p sliding which I don't remember her ever doing at least not to me. She said she's going to make me squirm a little bit and gave me probably one of the best bbbjs I've ever had. She was a champ. She went at it for a long time to include changing positions to an angle where she could Dt me. She suddenly abruptly stops with a mischievous grin and says she wants to taste me but not just yet. She straddled me for more kisses and indicated she was wet and let me feel to confirm. She then just grinded on me to the point where I thought it'd slip in and she pulls out the rubber from out of nowhere and covers me up. She starts with a slow cg but I remember what she liked and took control and hit her g spot well enough for her to hit her O. She collapsed onto me and got mad at me for making a mess as she gushed more than she thought. She said she was going to get me back and took off the rubber and dropped to her knees for one of the best dirty bbbjs I've had. She did her best to make me pop but I wanted to give it to her some more so she put on another cover and got into the k9 position. She backed into me and matched me thrust and since I was already weakened by the long BBBJ I didn't last as long as I wanted and popped.
Overall amazing experience and she's always a repeat for me. For the English only speaking folk. You're in for a small surprise with her increased vocabulary.
-
06-03-26 18:17 #43753Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 36Dominican Isabella at Garden
Dang, too bad you didn't have luck with Isabella. She's the bomb!
Originally Posted by Crutches
[View Original Post]
I saw her late last night, and we did it all. There was a higher fee to play, compared to the Asian girls, but she was worth it. Sexy, big-booty Latina that does BBBJ, DT, and CIM. Not sure what you were expecting with a single hundred note, but I had to pull out 200 plus the house 50 to have a good time in 30 minutes.
Isabella has that sexy Latina curvy body. Long black hair, Dominican features, brown skin, nice C-cups, brown nipples, small waist, wide hips, a big juicy Caribbean woman's ass, tight clean-shaved pussy with brown lips. And Long acrylic pink nails to tease with. She was fire.
No Massage for me, that was skipped as soon as I found out what she wanted as a tip. Pure LFK, great kisser and she grazed those nails on my neck and back. BBBJDT: deep suction on my cock with those full DSLs, nice ball play as well. CFS: doggy was the move to have her in, with that big beautiful round ass. Smack, slap and clap! She has a tattoo on there, and she looked fucking amazing in that stance. We did try a few other moves, so I could get my full money's worth, she can ride and throw it back, and she can take a good CIM, dick milking, my balls emptied in her mouth.
I'm planning to go back again either tomorrow or this weekend. She said an hour would be 270 tips, and there are more options for significant upcharge. I don't think she was referring to bare play, but maybe there's a way in that backdoor. I'll report back if I get that access.
-
06-03-26 17:17 #43752Senior Member

Posts: 267Sounds like a winner!
What was the damage OTD? RM shows this place as closed so I am guessing that is a mistake?
Originally Posted by Yokedvato
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 17:02 #43751Regular Member

Posts: 27Can't Control this unfortunately.
I understand where you're coming from, but realistically, is this something that you can control?
These businesses are all about making as much money as you can, via revolving door. Hope it does work out though.
Originally Posted by TheVistMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 16:57 #43750Senior Member

Posts: 1176Especially as a new monger. Bring cash. Almost guaranteed she had to give you hf from her own money.
Originally Posted by UncleRuckus69
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 14:34 #43749Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 16Summer at Sweet Castle
Sweet Castle is huge, with a nice private lot in the back and plenty of rooms. I stopped by on Monday and I met Summer. She's around 26, with a cute face, natural C's, and a GND look. She's about 5'3", 110 lbs, with black hair, soft lips, light makeup, and she was wearing a little pink dress that hugged her slim figure. She's thin, has a cute ass, soft legs, and a small belly pouch. Pussy is nicely shaved, and it feels soft and tight.
Good massage skills, strong hands but gentle, with just the right pressure to take out the knots from my back. She took her time wiping me down thoroughly before we got into the teasing game. She gave me a cat bath, tickling my taint, licking my balls, and even giving a little rim job that made me rock hard. Her tongue swirling all around. Had me flip over for BBBJ and it was slow, wet, and really sensual. Once I was ready, she suited me up, and I moved to the side of the bed for some standing mish. Her pussy felt nice and tight, every thrust felt like it was hugging my cock so nice. She was pretty wet, and the mashing sounds were as sexy as her moans. We switched to doggy, and her ass is nice, small round asian girl size, she looked good in all 4's. She pushed back hard, taking me deep with that sexy arch. We moved to regular mish for a good while until I couldn't hold back anymore. I pulled out, removed the cover, and she let me finish in her mouth with a nice BBBJ CIM. Quick cleanup with wet towels, shower and I was ready to head out. On my way to the back door, I saw a girl named Wendy and another girl named Joanna, who looked really sexy wearing a black tank top with her big tits popping out. Joanna spoke decent English and seems like fun. I want to give her a try next time.
Time spent 60 min, total damages 2.3.
-
06-03-26 14:33 #43748Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 304I don't think they are getting removed, they just got bumped down a bit. Newer members posts need to be approved by Admin before appearing. When they are approved they go in the slot when you posted it so by the time it gets approved, depending on board activity it could be 2-3 pages back.
Originally Posted by UncleRuckus69
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 12:33 #43747Senior Member

Posts: 1066The best way to find out is to contact Admin directly. You certainly can post negative comments as long as it's germane to your personal experience with a provider, with in reason,(rip offs, bad service, etc etc) What admin will not allow is being argumentative with others on this site And most important, ANY discussions that has to do with non adults, which I 1000% agree with Admin on.
DB.
Originally Posted by UncleRuckus69
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 12:23 #43746Senior Member

Posts: 69Detox Spot
Thank you for the Intel.
Originally Posted by ThePunisher50
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 11:37 #43745Senior Member

Posts: 218Detox Spot
Check out Detox Spot in Garden Grove. Its all Latinas.
Originally Posted by DustyOldFart
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 11:25 #43744Senior Member

Posts: 69Latina shops in OC / Anaheim / Santa Ana
Whassup fellas, any good latina shops out in this area? Will be in your area first week of July.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
-
06-03-26 10:10 #43743Regular Member

Posts: 25Baby at Palm Massage
Lonely night, I decided to check out the local talent. At this point I was basically just thinking about finding a woman to play with, and I didn't have anyone in particular in mind. I texted Palm Massage and was recommended Baby.
Once I saw Baby, I knew I was hooked. This girl is amazing. She has a great look and nice body. Blonde hair, slim waist, wide hips. Really nice curves for an Asian girl.
She rushed me through the door and off we went. I couldn't wait any longer so we got going, DDK, touching each other. She grabbed my hands and put them over her pretty top and squeezed them together, it felt so soft. She was sexy and we were going to have sex!
Undressed and cleaned up, she swallowed my cock right away, it disappeared in her mouth. After I almost came in her mouth, we switched to 69 position and I was very distracted when her wet pussy was on my face. It tasted nice and fresh and I licked her vagina occasionally and she responded well to it so I put my pinky finger in it.
She was ready to be spread apart so I asked her to cover me and we found ourselves both in a passionate RCG. Her responses and reactions felt real. We tried Doggy and it was insane. The view was like something out of a movie. The proportions of hips and waist were perfect in my opinion. I only lasted a few minutes before the view was too much for me.
So there is one more girl in my repeat visit list, which is a good thing.
-
06-03-26 09:49 #43742Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 304Appreciate it, but I am with you, I hate when that crap happens. I have stopped seeing amazing girls and have stopped going to great shops because they do not respect my time. I did talk with MMS last night and she explained to me what happened to the schedule which made for many unhappy mongers. All I can do is post my experiences, good or bad. I do hope you get a session in with her, she is amazing. At least you got to meet her and see how beautiful she is, others didn't even get that far. LOL.
Originally Posted by UncleRuckus69
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 09:49 #43741Senior Member

Posts: 607Garden spa
Here in OC on business travel with Japanese colleagues.
I visited Garden last year and had a great time with 2 ladies.
Wanted to treat one guy whom I'm friends with and has decent English, so took him to Garden.
He gets a taller Asian lady and I draw a big ass Latina.
Once in the room she throws me attitude and a sour look on her face. I tell her 1 hr please and hand her a benny to get things started.
She drops the bill on the floor and says "you get 1/2 hr only and I need 2 7 Bennie's right now".
I pick up the bill on the floor and walk out to wait for my friend to come out.
Just an FYI to other businesses travelers, try another place.
-
06-03-26 01:41 #43740Senior Member

Posts: 100GFE Nancy at Renewal
Shot over to Renewal to check out the new talent per MMS who is looking as good as ever. Got a quick intro to Luna in who is a tiny little thing with big inviting beautiful light brown eyes, good skin and VERY pretty, kind of exotic looking. She has nice little bolt ons that fit her spinner frame well too. Would've been happy to take her for a spin (pun intended) but didn't want to jump her appointment so will have to circle back next time.
To my surprise I caught another familiar face I have seen in the past at another spa and she is going by Nancy here. Nancy has a borderline MILF look on the taller side at maybe 5'5-6" and 115 pounds if that. Long dark hair she wore down, tasteful makeup that's not overdone and a little shy at first but once she warms up she provides a top 3 GFE IMO. Luckily we had a little history so no need for ice breakers today. English is passable, have never needed translator.
Go for the massage if you have the time, her leg work is on point and while there is minimal teasing during once those yoga pants and tiny top come off she goes up my back and even into my ears with her tongue which was different and exciting. Flip over to get a look at those natural Cs with one little tattoo above the left breast, IYKYK. Starts making out with me like I just got off the ship in the harbor and its still some of the best DFK, really goes for it.
Transition down into BBBJ and can throat it no problem, allows a little FF action as long as you are a gentleman about it and then includes some BLS so no one feels left out LOL. Rim with plenty of TUMA if you want it while mixing in cat bath all over. Get her in 69 with light FIV for a bit before I hop off to suit up but can't get enough DATY with this girl, sweet and responsive while holding my head close and running her fingers through my hair. Chefs kiss.
Main event into K9 and get her from behind in the mirror for a bit before sliding down to PB. Swap to mish and there is so much eye contact, making out, mutual holding and touching, she really lays on the GFE thick. I'm running out of steam so I ask her to get on top for CG ride to the finish line. More incredible DFK and that's what eventually puts me over. She lays on top of me for a few minutes, both of us spent.
I'm simple. During the act just give me some compliments, mutual rubbing and some passion and we are good. Nancy checks all the GFE boxes for me. Will repeat before she leaves for sure.
HF 60 / Dono 160.










Reply With Quote





