Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 18418
-
06-03-26 18:25 #17338Regular Member

Posts: 81I'd hit that at 400. Probably max I'd pay though.
Originally Posted by BrickYard
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 17:02 #17337Senior Member

Posts: 270One of the guys here was with her for I think 8. I think it was one and done though. Feedback was that she's kind of fat but I let him speak directly if he sees this. I had interest in her but the fat part is a no go for me.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 16:30 #17336Regular Member

Posts: 197Good riddance. Not worth anything over 400.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 16:29 #17335Regular Member

Posts: 197She's heavier than that. Pushing 150 lbs. Met her in person, did the M&G and didn't pursue. She's young and has a pretty face but too fat for me to dish out PPMs.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 16:25 #17334Senior Member

Posts: 83"em" maryland
Baltimore.
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...ites&p=7456636#post7456636.
Originally Posted by BobDingle10
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 16:25 #17333Senior Member

Posts: 115Quoted me 650, stopped talking when I countered.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 16:14 #17332Regular Member

Posts: 197Wants 4 figures. At 28 with likely shit ton of mileage I'd not go over 400 on her. Don't waste your time.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 16:10 #17331Regular Member

Posts: 197Probably good to have M&G. There have been reports that she might be a whale. I think she dropped her price to 7 for one of the other brothers here, so 6 is pretty good.
Originally Posted by ToffeeChipVa
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 14:53 #17330Senior Member

Posts: 99At 400 last year.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 14:47 #17329Senior Member

Posts: 212She's been well reviewed before. Circa Covid era. Has had multiple profiles. This is at least her third.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
I think she is a latina. Had my chance to have her at. 4 years ago but the roster was full and couldn't get around to her.
Another monger here DM'd me and noted she was cool with multi pops of bbfscip, but wanted to shower after each pop. Body is reportedly worth it.
-
06-03-26 14:43 #17328Senior Member

Posts: 212Which MD board?
Originally Posted by Joshtoo
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 14:35 #17327Senior Member

Posts: 199Mila
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-e195ca6d14d8
Seems hungry but too ugly for me.
-
06-03-26 14:25 #17326Senior Member

Posts: 199Sasha
Invited me to dinner or activity with her girlfriend as they are in town. Didn't get the details. She gave me her number but been to busy to play in the bowl lately.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...8-24b03bd080dc
-
06-03-26 14:21 #17325Senior Member

Posts: 199Katerina
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-ad260c128754
Lives close to the wharf and wanted to meet asap. Never responded to her. 130-140 lbs is too heavy for me.
-
06-03-26 14:21 #17324Senior Member

Posts: 99This is what she told me.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
"My ppm is 1000 for an hour babe. I am most certainly worth it 💋.











Reply With Quote






