Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 18417
-
06-04-26 10:01 #17967Senior Member

Posts: 33Level 88 spa
So last night I tried Level 88 Spa.
I read some mixed reviews. Wanted to see what it was all about.
https://level88spa.com/
The girls look nothing like what is on the web sight.
There were three girls there working and one was "Occupied".
The girl that answered the door really didn't do it for me so I asked for a line up. Very nice place its really a house.
The one other girl not busy is the one I chose. She was all natural, not exactly a spinner.
She obviously had kids, but super sweet. I took 30 m for $$. 4.
It wasn't anything to really write home about (as I am writing home about it) but it is a solid second / backup up option.
Parking is a little limited, and cameras everywhere. (I am not liking the camera thing that is happening.) But SAFTY!.
It will do In a pinch, Nice, clean, good attitude for the girls, and we had fun. So not a bad adventure.
-
06-04-26 01:19 #17966Senior Member

Posts: 40Jg massage
Same for me.
Originally Posted by TNGonzo
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 18:10 #17965Senior Member

Posts: 395I agree with what you are saying but I would like to have a bed session with her to roll around in once. Haha.
Originally Posted by BoneEm69
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 16:10 #17964Senior Member

Posts: 44Re: JG Massage
In my experience, always legit.
Originally Posted by SteveLee99
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 15:36 #17963Senior Member

Posts: 26I'd hesitate to say that providers should be wary of customers wearing or refusing to remove their glasses. An overwhelming majority of people wearing glasses actually need them. Meta glasses are supposed to have a blinking white LED light on the front when recording, so that should be the only thing I would recommend for their safety and privacy regarding glasses. In this case they were either a different brand or jailbroken to not have that light on the front.
Originally Posted by CarlWinslow
[View Original Post]
Like others have said, an issue more in their control was that when he asked how much, she should've asked how long and only quoted the advertised house fee at this point. That would at least allow them to suss him out, have an air of legitimacy, and possibly not even offer extras later if he was a bad client or they got a bad vibe.
His content is getting a lot of online attention right now. One thing in our favor is that he's charging people for the videos and locations, so I'm hoping this greediness keeps the names of the locations better under wraps. I'm not sure about the politics of these places, but they could really benefit from somehow coordinating and having a no-fly list, possibly using phone numbers? However that also opens up the risk of a busted location or provider unintentionally seeming connected to other locations, so there's that.
All in all, I hope this guy leaves our area or somehow gets on a deny list so our area doesn't get any unwanted attention.
-
06-03-26 13:04 #17962Senior Member

Posts: 31Massage JG near Nashville airport
Anyone have any intel on this place? Strictly legit or some action available?
Traveling to Nashville next month and looking for something near the airport.
This place is on Donelson Pike just north of the airport in a strip mall.
-
06-03-26 12:02 #17961Senior Member

Posts: 644AMPs need to be carefull
I totally agree if the guy walks in won't get naked before talking prices and services.
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
Should be a giant red flag unless he is a known repeat customer.
-
06-03-26 11:57 #17960Senior Member

Posts: 644Sasa formerly from T
I just can't belive how good this dream was.
Should have just paid the 30 min house fee.
Cause mini me or junior as some like to call it was at full attention.
After a 10 min rub. Her BBBJ is solid. Girl knows how to rock a cock.
Sasa is a keeper treat her right and she will not disappoint.
Hands down best provider I have seen in an AMP setting.
Agency is a whole different experience having.
A bed and all that. But she is still very good.
And has a tight pussy and great tits And lets face it you forget your even on a table.
At some point.
-
06-03-26 10:59 #17959Senior Member

Posts: 395I will PM you.
Originally Posted by BoneEm69
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 09:48 #17958Senior Member

Posts: 152Pos
This is the video I referenced in a previous post. I'm sure he was wearing meta glasses. I made sure to tell my friend to be wary of customers wearing or refusing to remove their glasses. It never even dawned on her that was where the video was being recorded from. Not to mention this is just gross. Yes, we all know what we are doing, but to record with the girls consent or knowledge is messed up. They're people and should be treated as such.
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 09:33 #17957Senior Member

Posts: 1136Pos
I can't say what I really want to here without getting reprimanded but I hope Karma takes its course very soon or this guy is going to ruin a good thing for us and the ladies. I'm sure he is in these boards as well.
These ladies need to be more experienced and informed. In all my years of visiting these places this is not how its done. You do t give a price, negotiate services and cost with someone who just walks in and straight up asks. If the client isnt willing to take the steps to get undressed and partake in at least a massage dont talk about service or rates beyond a basic massage.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZDOd...p6emtmNHpnOHNq
-
06-03-26 07:49 #17956Senior Member

Posts: 64That particular southwestern Nashville suburb tends to be reactionary. I have personal familiarity with that office park, and I'm 100 percent sure another tenant clocked what was going on there and reported them. Police drive through there pretty routinely, also. If I were police and I saw a proliferation of security cameras surrounding an office, my mental radar would go off immediately.
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 00:41 #17955Senior Member

Posts: 1136Did your source have any idea why they shut down? Seemed they were getting reviews and attention. I've had to start driving west some some it was going to become a regular stop with easy access off 40. I also like the privacy of the location and parking.
Originally Posted by JusLooking
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 22:33 #17954Senior Member

Posts: 395R Spa
I ended up taking a visit and was able to see one of my favorites which is Sasa. I don't mind the location. I opted for 30 minutes, FS, and it was the standard pricing and on previous visits at the new locations there wasn't any BBBJ and it is nice to have that again. There is no comparison unless she is really that good at doing it covered. Haha.
The place is clean, everything looks new, and it has a relaxing vibe that makes the experience even better. The lighting is great too, so you’re not straining to see. Definitely repeat. Go have some fun and support these nice ladies.Last edited by Stim69; 06-02-26 at 22:35. Reason: spelling
-
06-02-26 21:55 #17953Senior Member

Posts: 644Has T Spa moved?
Has T moved I was given directions to a place with different address and name.
Can any senior members with with intel.
Private message me?











Reply With Quote




