Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 532 1032 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 18417
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17952

    Yes, I think Kelly is still there.

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, I don't go for the massage, I go elsewhere for a good massage. Do you know if Kelly stayed?
    I do think Kelly is still there.

    I asked for either Sophia or Kelly and the lady yelled out both names.

  2. #17951
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard anything more about CWC being closed? I've texted several times, also another number, no response. I like the secluded location and had a pretty good time with Lulu.
    The other day I got confirmation they're officially gone. The outside cameras have been removed and just wire there now. Its a shame. I really liked Tina and that location.

    I went to T instead. Was as advertised, but wasn't as good as CWC for me.

    I guess I'm waiting on CCG to come back now unless I try one of the others.

  3. #17950
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlWinslow  [View Original Post]
    I'm friends with a girl formally at T spa. She showed me a video today that someone took of their visit there recently. Caught the negotiations on tape. This is why we can't have nice things. Watch your surroundings.
    Well at least you gave us a heads up that he is in town or maybe he lives here I do not know nor care. Maybe your friends can pass, share with the other local places for their safety and not having to deal with a grown man that is craving attention at local parlors. There is the factor that most are known and it is an invasion of privacy of others. Other than that, he is just annoying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    So I checked since there was no information other than this callout and I couldn't find it on facebook myself (and that's fine not trying to light up the girls), but for those who recall my previous callout for "seducerpov", I looked back at my rant about that guy, and saw the url was 404'd. I thought wow youtube did it. But then I happened to look back at a message I saved of a direct link to the HFS video, and no, it's still up, he just changed his username.

    So the video that is likely being discussed is on youtube as well. Uploaded about 12 hours ago. You can see his outline in the mirror because he recorded his walking out as well. But I suppose there's no need to point it out again as they already know so it doesn't matter. Same as I said in the rant thread, I don't really care when it is other places but it causes problems for me when it is here. But it is out of our hands so whatever. He's not stupid enough to record multiple visits (I see he recently uploaded a duplicate of an earlier visit) so it's not like anyone would catch him. But he is active in the area. Because the next video right below it was likely Q Spa, I haven't been there in months but I'm about 90% sure.
    We did have a lengthy discussion about the previous find on HFS. It is an invasion of everyone's privacy and doesn't help any of us but if he wants to record away at various places he can until he crosses the wrong place and something happens.

  4. #17949
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475
    Quote Originally Posted by Xcve743  [View Original Post]
    https://candycoragirl.com/nsh-indepe...andy-modeling/

    It also says massage only. . but, the pics say L1, 2&3. This is just a PSA for the room. .
    It says "message only," not "massage".

  5. #17948

    CCG site says they are returning on June 10th

    https://candycoragirl.com/nsh-indepe...andy-modeling/

    It also says massage only. . but, the pics say L1, 2&3. This is just a PSA for the room. .

  6. #17947
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlWinslow  [View Original Post]
    It was on Facebook.
    So I checked since there was no information other than this callout and I couldn't find it on facebook myself (and that's fine not trying to light up the girls), but for those who recall my previous callout for "seducerpov", I looked back at my rant about that guy, and saw the url was 404'd. I thought wow youtube did it. But then I happened to look back at a message I saved of a direct link to the HFS video, and no, it's still up, he just changed his username.

    So the video that is likely being discussed is on youtube as well. Uploaded about 12 hours ago. You can see his outline in the mirror because he recorded his walking out as well. But I suppose there's no need to point it out again as they already know so it doesn't matter. Same as I said in the rant thread, I don't really care when it is other places but it causes problems for me when it is here. But it is out of our hands so whatever. He's not stupid enough to record multiple visits (I see he recently uploaded a duplicate of an earlier visit) so it's not like anyone would catch him. But he is active in the area. Because the next video right below it was likely Q Spa, I haven't been there in months but I'm about 90% sure.

  7. #17946
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard anything more about CWC being closed? I've texted several times, also another number, no response. I like the secluded location and had a pretty good time with Lulu.
    They might have closed due to the bust at Zen in Clarksville. That's where I first met Tina and Zen and Golden Phoenix in Oak Grove seemed to be related, so CWC might've been tied into that same group.

  8. #17945

    Dm full

    Quote Originally Posted by Stim69  [View Original Post]
    I can't send you a message your Inbox is full.
    Should be good now boss!

  9. #17944

    Video

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    How did she get the video, was he trying to blackmail her for services or something. Was she threatened it would be shown if she didn't comply? I didn't get it. So somebody videotaped their exchange of negotiating services? How did she get a copy?
    It was on Facebook.

  10. #17943
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlWinslow  [View Original Post]
    I'm friends with a girl formally at T spa. She showed me a video today that someone took of their visit there recently. Caught the negotiations on tape. This is why we can't have nice things. Watch your surroundings.
    How did she get the video, was he trying to blackmail her for services or something. Was she threatened it would be shown if she didn't comply? I didn't get it. So somebody videotaped their exchange of negotiating services? How did she get a copy?

  11. #17942
    Quote Originally Posted by Xcve743  [View Original Post]
    Sophia is still there and said she will be there for a long time.

    Be patient with the massage, It is like kneading dough.

    But the last part is good enough to repeat.
    Thanks, I don't go for the massage, I go elsewhere for a good massage. Do you know if Kelly stayed?

  12. #17941
    Quote Originally Posted by Chriskforfun  [View Original Post]
    Will be going to t spa for the first time. Never been to a massage spa before. How much do I have to tip for bbj? What does l1 and l3 mean?
    Your last post was 2024 until now. You can educate yourself easily by taking the time to read deep into these forums. Once you learn & post a meaningful review from experience it will help. Take some time and read the forums.

  13. #17940

    Sophia is still there

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    Is Sofia still there or is this a delayed review? I thought the new girls came in on 5/31.
    Sophia is still there and said she will be there for a long time.

    Be patient with the massage, It is like kneading dough.

    But the last part is good enough to repeat.

  14. #17939

    T Spa

    I'm friends with a girl formally at T spa. She showed me a video today that someone took of their visit there recently. Caught the negotiations on tape. This is why we can't have nice things. Watch your surroundings.

  15. #17938

    PB spa

    When trying to look them up I keep getting messages saying they are temporary closed. Anyone know if they are and what is going on?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape