Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #5480

    Totally agree with this

    Quote Originally Posted by JMot87  [View Original Post]
    The sugar allure for me is not finding prostitutes. I like the innocent "I'm not a prostitute" type. I've found 3 fairly hot chicks in the past month. 2 of them for 200-250 and one really hot blonde for 4. All under 25 and 2 out 3 BBFS no limits. All 3 hosted. They're out there. But you have to put the time in.
    That's my type too. I'm "helping them out" not "paying them for sex" l ol. I've been on Seeking since 2017 and have met on average 14 girls a year that ended up in the sack (many many more than that if you count the m&g's that didn't go anywhere, but at least they were real people). Some have been one and done, the longest has been 6 years and still going (inconsistently consistent haha). They've all been between 18 and 45 but most were on the younger end of that range and way better looking than anything I've ever seen on STG for the same money. Almost all of them have been multi hour or overnight experiences (or sometimes even whole weekends). I still keep in touch with some of them and I've been to 4 graduations and 1 wedding of girls I used to see from there. A lot of the guys on the escort thread would laugh at that and say nobody needs more than 15 minutes with a druggies wet hole, but for those of us who enjoy spending time with someone before and after the deed it's a much better and more rewarding experience. And while they may be seeing other guys as well, most of them are much better people and significantly lower volume than any escort. I almost never see escorts anymore except as a last resort, although I do occasionally when girls are scarce and the little head wins. That being said it's definitely gone downhill in the last few years. It's much harder and more time consuming to find good ones and I have many more m&g's that don't go any further, either because of personality differences or gps or whatever. I think we overwhelmingly discuss the bad ones on here, nobody wants to give up the good ones until things are over so there's probably a bias in the reports that you're reading because of that. I know that eventually Seeking won't be worth it anymore because almost every change they make makes the site worse in some way, but it's been a great ride and I'm enjoying it as long as I can.

  2. #5479
    Quote Originally Posted by Gcthe1  [View Original Post]
    Just curious. Not trying to be argumentative. I always lurk on this thread, and to me its always a waste of time more times than not when it comes these sugar sites from what I read. These girls just try to get money, attention, and free meals and sell you the possibility of putting out. Its more like a "foody" call, friend zone site that's just above onlyfans as far as being explicit. And indicative of the entitlement of modern women, but in this case they're trying to get the benefits of a pro without being a pro. Similar to being in the friend zone where they get the benefits of a girlfriend without being your girlfriend.

    If not for onlyfans and "foody call" meetups from sugar sites the ladies would have to get real jobs and downward adjust their lifestyle, or actually go all in on tryst, eros, stg, lc if they want to monetize their sexuality.

    So what is the actual success rate. And is it worth the time and money. No cap. I've considered sugaring myself cause the ladies on these site are at least a cute mid to a girl next door and at least a healthy weight but that could be a bunch of filters. And sadly we used to have ladies like that in the good ole days of backpage and only the true baddies were on tryst.

    Eros and the GPS was not like it is now. If they're not on the sugaring sites. I see the same cute mids and girl next door, and hell even plain janes on tryst that charge 600+ and the true baddies are like 800+ where you could find similarly attractive ladies on backpage years back for 120-200 and the baddies would be like 350-400 and most were a healthy weight. So adjusted for inflation perhaps no more than 200-350 for a plane jane,Cute mid,Girl next door and 600+ for a true baddie.

    Just curious. End Rant.
    The sugar allure for me is not finding prostitutes. I like the innocent "I'm not a prostitute" type. I've found 3 fairly hot chicks in the past month. 2 of them for 200-250 and one really hot blonde for 4. All under 25 and 2 out 3 BBFS no limits. All 3 hosted. They're out there. But you have to put the time in.

  3. #5478
    Quote Originally Posted by Gcthe1  [View Original Post]
    Just curious. Not trying to be argumentative. I always lurk on this thread, and to me its always a waste of time more times than not when it comes these sugar sites from what I read. These girls just try to get money, attention, and free meals and sell you the possibility of putting out. Its more like a "foody" call, friend zone site that's just above onlyfans as far as being explicit. And indicative of the entitlement of modern women, but in this case they're trying to get the benefits of a pro without being a pro. Similar to being in the friend zone where they get the benefits of a girlfriend without being your girlfriend.

    If not for onlyfans and "foody call" meetups from sugar sites the ladies would have to get real jobs and downward adjust their lifestyle, or actually go all in on tryst, eros, stg, lc if they want to monetize their sexuality..
    It just depends on what you want tbh. For me, I enjoy using it to at least go on dates with multiple women that will end in sex, or just straight up sex. There are more options than a run of the mill escort where you pay for your time and that's it. Plus, having less stress about getting robbed by some wannabe thugs is worth it as well. For example, I went out with this spinner chick last night who was cool to hang with, we watched the cane's game, drank and stayed out until 2 am, and then fucked, and then she stayed over. It's just a much more fun experience than just paying for a qv or hh, with the girl being robotic, and then running out of time.

    I agree with you that the prices shouldn't be where they're at now with the quality of women that are putting out. Sadly, that is what this life is now.

    Ultimately, the seeking website is like a choose your own adventure novel, you control what you want to do with these women at the cost of money. That's my experience at least. Secret benefits is filled with women who think that they deserve money just for existing, so I avoid that one.

  4. #5477
    Quote Originally Posted by Gcthe1  [View Original Post]
    Just curious. Not trying to be argumentative. I always lurk on this thread, and to me its always a waste of time more times than not when it comes these sugar sites from what I read. These girls just try to get money, attention, and free meals and sell you the possibility of putting out. Its more like a "foody" call, friend zone site that's just above onlyfans as far as being explicit. And indicative of the entitlement of modern women, but in this case they're trying to get the benefits of a pro without being a pro. Similar to being in the friend zone where they get the benefits of a girlfriend without being your girlfriend.

    If not for onlyfans and "foody call" meetups from sugar sites the ladies would have to get real jobs and downward adjust their lifestyle, or actually go all in on tryst, eros, stg, lc if they want to monetize their sexuality.

    So what is the actual success rate. And is it worth the time and money. No cap. I've considered sugaring myself cause the ladies on these site are at least a cute mid to a girl next door and at least a healthy weight but that could be a bunch of filters. And sadly we used to have ladies like that in the good ole days of backpage and only the true baddies were on tryst..
    I get what you're saying. In my experience, there are still some great girls on the sugar sites. You just have to follow the right process to weed out the junk. You can get some info from this forum. Otherwise, I just ask for a video call and / or an unpaid M+G. If they aren't willing to do that, they aren't serious.

  5. #5476
    Quote Originally Posted by Gcthe1  [View Original Post]
    Just curious. Not trying to be argumentative. I always lurk on this thread, and to me its always a waste of time more times than not when it comes these sugar sites from what I read. These girls just try to get money, attention, and free meals and sell you the possibility of putting out. Its more like a "foody" call, friend zone site that's just above onlyfans as far as being explicit. And indicative of the entitlement of modern women, but in this case they're trying to get the benefits of a pro without being a pro. Similar to being in the friend zone where they get the benefits of a girlfriend without being your girlfriend.

    If not for onlyfans and "foody call" meetups from sugar sites the ladies would have to get real jobs and downward adjust their lifestyle, or actually go all in on tryst, eros, stg, lc if they want to monetize their sexuality.

    So what is the actual success rate. And is it worth the time and money. No cap. I've considered sugaring myself cause the ladies on these site are at least a cute mid to a girl next door and at least a healthy weight but that could be a bunch of filters. And sadly we used to have ladies like that in the good ole days of backpage and only the true baddies were on tryst..
    Are sites like seeking a waste of time? I'd say depends what you're looking for. When I got in the game there were enough attractive 20 something girl next door types (students, young professionals, etc) looking for an illicit fling that you could be guaranteed to meet a few if you were decent looking and had some game. Those women are just not there anymore. The few you find are straight up business with unrealized expectations (to me anyway) because there's always some guy out there willing to overpay thus she "knows her worth. " Or they are content peddlers or "foody calls" as you put it (good one BTW) that know how to manipulate men into buying a meet up lottery ticket. So for me it's a waste, as what I'm looking for is hard to find these days.

    However, if your standards or preferences are different than mine (no shade, we like what we like) then I think you can have success. I see plenty of women that I would not personally pursue who I figure get a decent amount of attention because I see them on every time I check my account so somebody must be chasing them. Or they're playing the whale lottery LOL. I suppose like anything YMMV but it seems to me if you have a broader set of preferences than I do then you can find success.

  6. #5475

    Success Rate

    Just curious. Not trying to be argumentative. I always lurk on this thread, and to me its always a waste of time more times than not when it comes these sugar sites from what I read. These girls just try to get money, attention, and free meals and sell you the possibility of putting out. Its more like a "foody" call, friend zone site that's just above onlyfans as far as being explicit. And indicative of the entitlement of modern women, but in this case they're trying to get the benefits of a pro without being a pro. Similar to being in the friend zone where they get the benefits of a girlfriend without being your girlfriend.

    If not for onlyfans and "foody call" meetups from sugar sites the ladies would have to get real jobs and downward adjust their lifestyle, or actually go all in on tryst, eros, stg, lc if they want to monetize their sexuality.

    So what is the actual success rate. And is it worth the time and money. No cap. I've considered sugaring myself cause the ladies on these site are at least a cute mid to a girl next door and at least a healthy weight but that could be a bunch of filters. And sadly we used to have ladies like that in the good ole days of backpage and only the true baddies were on tryst.

    Eros and the GPS was not like it is now. If they're not on the sugaring sites. I see the same cute mids and girl next door, and hell even plain janes on tryst that charge 600+ and the true baddies are like 800+ where you could find similarly attractive ladies on backpage years back for 120-200 and the baddies would be like 350-400 and most were a healthy weight. So adjusted for inflation perhaps no more than 200-350 for a plane jane,Cute mid,Girl next door and 600+ for a true baddie.

    Just curious. End Rant.
    Last edited by Gcthe1; 06-03-26 at 09:46. Reason: formatting.

  7. #5474

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one she use to be on CC a few years back.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...iQpemNVtBrX6Ud
    She quoted me $1 k per meet. Passed.

  8. #5473

    Lopunnyy1 Linden

    Any intel on this one she use to be on CC a few years back.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...iQpemNVtBrX6Ud

  9. #5472
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyeOne  [View Original Post]
    Fresh profile, after a few messages, wants to start online, quick to offer a number or telegram.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-c20f50c40a3b
    Same thing with me. Was good in texts on SA but as soon as we went to reg texts, 100 for pics, 150 for videos. I said no and she blocked me.

  10. #5471
    Yes that's here was the house stiill a mess?

    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    That profile won't come up for me. Is that the woman who hosts (or hosted) at a house in Garner? If so, I saw her maybe two months ago. It was fine. Nothing spectacular but might repeat.

  11. #5470

    Probably fake / scam. Online to start

    Fresh profile, after a few messages, wants to start online, quick to offer a number or telegram.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-c20f50c40a3b

  12. #5469

    Contact for Contact

    Got banned from SA so I haven't had any luck recently, I did however have a ton of luck before. I would mainly do snap as comms so if anyone has some usernames and wants to trade UTR for UTR let me know. Super sad I haven't been able to see the new talent since I've been banned. TIA!

  13. #5468

    Leah

    I'm meeting with her next week.

    Communication is good, and she seems to be very receptive.

    Those that have seen her, would you mind giving me any type of feedback as to what to expect?

    You can message me or just reply to this chain. Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by YourCCPimp  [View Original Post]
    That is true. She doesn't host if that's a dealbreaker. She did Uber to / from me without asking it to be paid though.

  14. #5467

    Red

    This one is probably not everyone's cup of tea. She is out there as her pictures but has been really fun to talk with. She is eccentric, intelligent, no demons and really artistic. We have had many conversations, talked on the phone, but I can't seem to get her to meet up though she says she wants to. Anyone have some intel? https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-4e5c41ef40e5.

  15. #5466

    Vale

    Quote Originally Posted by jobobtheclown  [View Original Post]
    Ugh, a lot I disagree with in this post. $500 is "reasonably priced?" Also I am hugely not a fan of her: awful in bed, looks worse in person (though she was using fake pics back when I saw her, so grain of salt), and it bothered the shit out of me that she was an anti-vax scientist. Dumb as a post, this one.
    Met several times and I agree low bedroom energy. Pillow princess vibe for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape