Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 35 of 2251 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 535 1035 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 33759
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #33249

    Not REal

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck236  [View Original Post]
    Looks to damn hot for that price on a site that normally has over inflated prices.
    Reached out and with 4 texts wanted a deposit scam stay away.

  2. #33248
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Brazilian girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck236  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Lara Maria? She normally posts in the Chelsea / Revere area (which is outside my normal range) but is in Worcester now (I assume on a visit) and I have seen her ads for at least a couple years now but she has no reviews here or on the other board that I could find. It's a little weird, given that the photos she has are good, assuming they're accurate. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/209031005
    Her plastic surgery is such a turn off. And I don't know what it is about these Brazilian girls. But why they all have fake ass and tits and have some man feature?? Is it me or is that because of the surgery they have done?

  3. #33247
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by EuHunter  [View Original Post]
    Can't tell if this one is fake or not. Sounds real on the phone and the price is good espesually since she seems to allow a lot.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mia-sarah11
    She need 30% in advanced. So that is enough for you to decide.

  4. #33246

    Mia Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by EuHunter  [View Original Post]
    Can't tell if this one is fake or not. Sounds real on the phone and the price is good espesually since she seems to allow a lot.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mia-sarah11
    Looks to damn hot for that price on a site that normally has over inflated prices.

  5. #33245
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck236  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Lara Maria? She normally posts in the Chelsea / Revere area (which is outside my normal range) but is in Worcester now (I assume on a visit) and I have seen her ads for at least a couple years now but she has no reviews here or on the other board that I could find. It's a little weird, given that the photos she has are good, assuming they're accurate. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/209031005
    I can not confirm if this ad is her because pictures / videos that Lara Maria that I knew normally used to post are different than this and also she mostly posted from Revere and / or Malden area. But the Lara Maria I saw once is real and was not a bad experience. It was almost 2 years ago when I had met her, she started with a massage that led to BBBJ and real event. If you are looking for a spinner, she is not for you, you should move on. But if you like curves (she is not fat though, just extra pounds). But she is very clean and nice actually. Only thing that was annoying is that she is a cleanliness freak, she wants to be shaved down there, and makes you take another bath if she thinks you are not up to the standard. I did not bother me though because I personally like to be extra clean anyways but then next time I wanted to meet her she raised her rates and I did not think it was worth spending 400 for an hour that she was asking for. There are many reviews for her too on the other site - https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...8912847-389687 Just make sure that the person advertising in Worcester is the same person as who I am talking about here.

  6. #33244

    411

    Can't tell if this one is fake or not. Sounds real on the phone and the price is good espesually since she seems to allow a lot.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mia-sarah11

  7. #33243

    Lara Maria?

    Has anyone seen Lara Maria? She normally posts in the Chelsea / Revere area (which is outside my normal range) but is in Worcester now (I assume on a visit) and I have seen her ads for at least a couple years now but she has no reviews here or on the other board that I could find. It's a little weird, given that the photos she has are good, assuming they're accurate. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/209031005

  8. #33242
    Seems like redirecting the fingers to her ass is an attempt to avoid feeling around and figuring out what's really going on down there. The scar is also a big indication. She said she lives in the Cape? I wonder if it's Provincetown. I think the puzzle may have been solved

    Quote Originally Posted by ClMike01  [View Original Post]
    I just saw this one the other day, I'm going to go on a limb and say she used to be a dude. The size of the clit is crazy and she doesn't really let you touch it. If you look in her pics she's got a scar right next to her kitty. She also has the common facial features of a trans 🤷127995;8205;9794;65039;.
    .

  9. #33241

    Amazing STG ad.

    Amazing ad. Ir not as advertised.

    TOFTT and met a real person -young enough, pretty enough and willing to put out. So a good time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...a/009119137614

    Maybe I got a one off. But nothing like pictures, descriptions or offerings with quick in and out. So a bit of buyer's remorse.

    Don't get me wrong. Would have been good if much lower expectations so worth considering.

    Back to hunting for advertised service or ideally an amazing hot UTR masseuse. Pm welcome and appreciated.

    Happy hunting.

  10. #33240
    Quote Originally Posted by ClMike01  [View Original Post]
    I just saw this one the other day, I'm going to go on a limb and say she used to be a dude. The size of the clit is crazy and she doesn't really let you touch it. If you look in her pics she's got a scar right next to her kitty. She also has the common facial features of a trans.
    Agreed on the facial feature but she claimed she has children. I couldn't tell.

  11. #33239
    Quote Originally Posted by TanShadow  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/212-202-6889

    Met with this lovely. Pics are very similar, could very well be her, but you will not be disappointed. Hot, dark skinned, tan-lined Brazilian, speaks good English, and is independent. Very hard man mades, but decent, big Brazilian ass, and nice face. After comms, and some slight screening (r you a cop, take pic of lot, etc.), made my way to room. She is around 5-7", slim, but thick in the right places, def not BBW or pawg, just got meat on her bones. I got there, asked to take a shower, she obliged. Once out of shower, she was waiting for me in a sexy 2 piece lingerie, very nice. Got to the bed, and she dropped her panties, and started bareback grinding her ass and pussy on my cock. Slapped her ass a bit, reached around to finger her, she grabbed my hand and guided it to her sphincter!! I obliged and started fingering her asshole, which she seemed to enjoy while she was playing with her pussy. Once she sensed I was good to go, she grabbed a condom (boo) and proceeded with a CBJ while I continued to finger her ass and pussy simultaneously. Decent CBJ, little toothy, or maybe she had a tongue piercing, couldn't tell, but she turned on all fours to let me pound her doggy. Very nice, while she was fingering her clit, she guided my finger again to her ass, so I fingered her ass while pounding her. Went at that for a bit, then she turned over, blew me for a bit, then on her back for missionary. Then what a site I saw!! Her clit was the size of a thumb!! Ginormous!! Was in awe of it!! She pulled me in and said "fuck me good" while she played with her clit. Crazy shit!! Banged her pretty steadily, then finished in the bag. She didn't throw me off and seemed pretty relaxed. Cleaned up, she offered me some wipes, got dressed. Asked about greek play, but no, just finger (for now). 160 hhr (1), 320 hr (2). Me thinks she allows more once she gets comfortable with you. She is from the Cape and frequents Braintree, but occasionally comes up to Andover, where I saw her. I would definitely repeat again, just to try and munch on that clit while fingering her ass! She is in Andover till Friday if interested.
    I just saw this one the other day, I'm going to go on a limb and say she used to be a dude. The size of the clit is crazy and she doesn't really let you touch it. If you look in her pics she's got a scar right next to her kitty. She also has the common facial features of a trans 🤷127995;8205;9794;65039;.

  12. #33238
    Quote Originally Posted by BadManBoston  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, I need some help and don't know where to start.

    Any of my Boston brothers have yellow fever?

    I'm traveling to Tokyo and Seoul and would love to monger there. I absolutely love Asian chicks. But I have no idea how to approach this. I'm hearing some wild shit is available in Tokyo, but I'm not sure if it's available to white guys. I've heard top JAV stars are available for a about 600 US for two hour sessions. I'm thinking Seoul is more restrictive, but where better to get K-girls? I can afford to spend, so I want to create some great memories with some young Asian sluts. Anyone have advice on how to explore this? I promise, I'll bring back pictures (and maybe an STD or two.). Come on guys. Help a brother out! Thanks!
    Google "Tokyo Hentai Club". They're foreigner friendly, prices are all clearly labeled, and they have AV stars from time to time. I booked Sora Mikumo once and got all the options: reamed her in the ass for like a straight hour and left with my back hurting, ha ha.

    https://hentaitokyo.com/profile?cc=2510

    Just go to their escorts page and select "AV Star" to see who is available and their schedules while you're there.

  13. #33237

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one. I believe she goes by nichole?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...-/538782698378
    I saw her this afternoon. I'm glad I did. Exactly the girl in the photos. No scams or anything shady, service provided as advertised. I will definitely see her again and my type as far as looks. DM me for details if you're considering and still not sure.

  14. #33236

    Soft and sexy

    Has anyone seen this one. I believe she goes by nichole?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...-/538782698378

  15. #33235

    Lady D

    Quote Originally Posted by Mishh  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Lady Diana in Back Bay?
    She'll be back. She's out of pocket for the moment.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape