LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 2250 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 534 1034 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 33748
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33253

    Misc Mini Reports

    Since there is little activity I figured I would give a run down of the active providers that I have seen and thumbs up / thumbs down. These are ones that have an active listing.

    Jade - https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...8520.htm?cat=1.

    Thumbs up ish.

    Milfy body, juicy ass, covered though.

    Samantha Killington - https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...6819.htm?cat=1.

    Thumbs up.

    Great service, still hot.


    April - https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...7534.htm?cat=1.

    Thumbs down.

    Too many rules, mechanical and not worth it.


    Alice - https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...5375.htm?cat=1.

    Thumbs up.

    Milfy and fun.


    Maia - https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...6024.htm?cat=1.

    Thumbs down.

    Weird body and mechanical, plus she smelled.


    Gigi - https://tryst.link/escort/gigi-amour.

    Thumbs down.

    Way older than the pics look, performace was meh, filthy place.


    Nikki - https://tryst.link/escort/pytnikki.

    Thumbs up.

    Hot, tight and freaky.


    Anna - https://tryst.link/escort/anna-annis.

    Thumbs down.

    Older than the pics look, service is good but kinda annoying.


    Melody - https://tryst.link/massage/melodymoonlight29.

    Thumbs down.

    Looks worse than the pics, service was meh, bad teeth / breath.


    Jenny - https://tryst.link/escort/jenny-ashley.

    Thumbs up.

    Looks better than pics, is a big girl but freaky and fun.


    Clair - https://tryst.link/massage/clair-jordan.

    Thumbs down.

    Cost vs service is not worth it, looks very old.


    Isabella - https://tryst.link/escort/isabela.

    Thumbs up.

    Service is there but expensive now, old rates was no brainer.


    Tori - https://tryst.link/escort/toris-secret.

    Thumbs down.

    Service was there, just old and tired.


    Sarah - https://tryst.link/escort/sarah-james440.

    Thumbs down.

    Was not the girl in the pic and looked like a tranny.


    Zoey - https://tryst.link/escort/zoey.

    Thumbs down.

    Was hot, but everything was covered and rushed, very dissapointing.


    Claire - https://tryst.link/escort/claire-carraway.

    Thumbs down.

    Service was good, but looked very old, heavily filtered pics.


    Topacio - https://tryst.link/escort/topacio0517.

    Thumbs up ish.

    Service was good, prices are high, body was good but weridly fake.


    Nicoletta - https://www.slixa.com/massachusetts/boston/nicolettagfe.

    Thumbs down.

    Not as hot as the pics, trashy tats and was kinda bitchy.

    Thats about it.

  2. #33252

    Lara Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Her plastic surgery is such a turn off. And I don't know what it is about these Brazilian girls. But why they all have fake ass and tits and have some man feature?? Is it me or is that because of the surgery they have done?
    I don't normally go for Brazilians either but it's slim pickings out there so I figured I'd ask.

  3. #33251
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    She need 30% in advanced. So that is enough for you to decide.
    The problem is that there are Mongers that still fall for it. Very unfortunate.

  4. #33250
    Quote Originally Posted by EuHunter  [View Original Post]
    Can't tell if this one is fake or not. Sounds real on the phone and the price is good espesually since she seems to allow a lot.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mia-sarah11
    0% chance this is a real ad.

    The price, the model-tier pictures, and deposit should give that away.

  5. #33249

    Not REal

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck236  [View Original Post]
    Looks to damn hot for that price on a site that normally has over inflated prices.
    Reached out and with 4 texts wanted a deposit scam stay away.

  6. #33248
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4543

    Brazilian girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck236  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Lara Maria? She normally posts in the Chelsea / Revere area (which is outside my normal range) but is in Worcester now (I assume on a visit) and I have seen her ads for at least a couple years now but she has no reviews here or on the other board that I could find. It's a little weird, given that the photos she has are good, assuming they're accurate. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/209031005
    Her plastic surgery is such a turn off. And I don't know what it is about these Brazilian girls. But why they all have fake ass and tits and have some man feature?? Is it me or is that because of the surgery they have done?

  7. #33247
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4543
    Quote Originally Posted by EuHunter  [View Original Post]
    Can't tell if this one is fake or not. Sounds real on the phone and the price is good espesually since she seems to allow a lot.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mia-sarah11
    She need 30% in advanced. So that is enough for you to decide.

  8. #33246

    Mia Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by EuHunter  [View Original Post]
    Can't tell if this one is fake or not. Sounds real on the phone and the price is good espesually since she seems to allow a lot.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mia-sarah11
    Looks to damn hot for that price on a site that normally has over inflated prices.

  9. #33245
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck236  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Lara Maria? She normally posts in the Chelsea / Revere area (which is outside my normal range) but is in Worcester now (I assume on a visit) and I have seen her ads for at least a couple years now but she has no reviews here or on the other board that I could find. It's a little weird, given that the photos she has are good, assuming they're accurate. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/209031005
    I can not confirm if this ad is her because pictures / videos that Lara Maria that I knew normally used to post are different than this and also she mostly posted from Revere and / or Malden area. But the Lara Maria I saw once is real and was not a bad experience. It was almost 2 years ago when I had met her, she started with a massage that led to BBBJ and real event. If you are looking for a spinner, she is not for you, you should move on. But if you like curves (she is not fat though, just extra pounds). But she is very clean and nice actually. Only thing that was annoying is that she is a cleanliness freak, she wants to be shaved down there, and makes you take another bath if she thinks you are not up to the standard. I did not bother me though because I personally like to be extra clean anyways but then next time I wanted to meet her she raised her rates and I did not think it was worth spending 400 for an hour that she was asking for. There are many reviews for her too on the other site - https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...8912847-389687 Just make sure that the person advertising in Worcester is the same person as who I am talking about here.

  10. #33244

    411

    Can't tell if this one is fake or not. Sounds real on the phone and the price is good espesually since she seems to allow a lot.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mia-sarah11

  11. #33243

    Lara Maria?

    Has anyone seen Lara Maria? She normally posts in the Chelsea / Revere area (which is outside my normal range) but is in Worcester now (I assume on a visit) and I have seen her ads for at least a couple years now but she has no reviews here or on the other board that I could find. It's a little weird, given that the photos she has are good, assuming they're accurate. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/209031005

  12. #33242
    Seems like redirecting the fingers to her ass is an attempt to avoid feeling around and figuring out what's really going on down there. The scar is also a big indication. She said she lives in the Cape? I wonder if it's Provincetown. I think the puzzle may have been solved

    Quote Originally Posted by ClMike01  [View Original Post]
    I just saw this one the other day, I'm going to go on a limb and say she used to be a dude. The size of the clit is crazy and she doesn't really let you touch it. If you look in her pics she's got a scar right next to her kitty. She also has the common facial features of a trans 🤷127995;8205;9794;65039;.
    .

  13. #33241

    Amazing STG ad.

    Amazing ad. Ir not as advertised.

    TOFTT and met a real person -young enough, pretty enough and willing to put out. So a good time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...a/009119137614

    Maybe I got a one off. But nothing like pictures, descriptions or offerings with quick in and out. So a bit of buyer's remorse.

    Don't get me wrong. Would have been good if much lower expectations so worth considering.

    Back to hunting for advertised service or ideally an amazing hot UTR masseuse. Pm welcome and appreciated.

    Happy hunting.

  14. #33240
    Quote Originally Posted by ClMike01  [View Original Post]
    I just saw this one the other day, I'm going to go on a limb and say she used to be a dude. The size of the clit is crazy and she doesn't really let you touch it. If you look in her pics she's got a scar right next to her kitty. She also has the common facial features of a trans.
    Agreed on the facial feature but she claimed she has children. I couldn't tell.

  15. #33239
    Quote Originally Posted by TanShadow  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/212-202-6889

    Met with this lovely. Pics are very similar, could very well be her, but you will not be disappointed. Hot, dark skinned, tan-lined Brazilian, speaks good English, and is independent. Very hard man mades, but decent, big Brazilian ass, and nice face. After comms, and some slight screening (r you a cop, take pic of lot, etc.), made my way to room. She is around 5-7", slim, but thick in the right places, def not BBW or pawg, just got meat on her bones. I got there, asked to take a shower, she obliged. Once out of shower, she was waiting for me in a sexy 2 piece lingerie, very nice. Got to the bed, and she dropped her panties, and started bareback grinding her ass and pussy on my cock. Slapped her ass a bit, reached around to finger her, she grabbed my hand and guided it to her sphincter!! I obliged and started fingering her asshole, which she seemed to enjoy while she was playing with her pussy. Once she sensed I was good to go, she grabbed a condom (boo) and proceeded with a CBJ while I continued to finger her ass and pussy simultaneously. Decent CBJ, little toothy, or maybe she had a tongue piercing, couldn't tell, but she turned on all fours to let me pound her doggy. Very nice, while she was fingering her clit, she guided my finger again to her ass, so I fingered her ass while pounding her. Went at that for a bit, then she turned over, blew me for a bit, then on her back for missionary. Then what a site I saw!! Her clit was the size of a thumb!! Ginormous!! Was in awe of it!! She pulled me in and said "fuck me good" while she played with her clit. Crazy shit!! Banged her pretty steadily, then finished in the bag. She didn't throw me off and seemed pretty relaxed. Cleaned up, she offered me some wipes, got dressed. Asked about greek play, but no, just finger (for now). 160 hhr (1), 320 hr (2). Me thinks she allows more once she gets comfortable with you. She is from the Cape and frequents Braintree, but occasionally comes up to Andover, where I saw her. I would definitely repeat again, just to try and munch on that clit while fingering her ass! She is in Andover till Friday if interested.
    I just saw this one the other day, I'm going to go on a limb and say she used to be a dude. The size of the clit is crazy and she doesn't really let you touch it. If you look in her pics she's got a scar right next to her kitty. She also has the common facial features of a trans 🤷127995;8205;9794;65039;.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape