Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 977 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 526 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 14641
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14266

    Megan

    Located her at the trao off of 54th and 35th. Sh has no teeth but is a lazy fuck. She has a boyfriend that wants to grab you when laying. Watch him nothing is safe from either one.

  2. #14265

    Cory

    Quote Originally Posted by StpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her 3 times I think. First time she commented on "my nipples are hard so you're doing something right with that dick" and she seemed to somewhat enjoy it so I didn't chalk it up to a theater performance but that's the extent of what I've gotten the other two times. If you see her and enjoy BBFS, you can probably do a qv BBFS cip and get her to settle for 150. It was a 50 add on to 120 qv but I didn't push back whatsoever. Unless you're an ogre, once you're physically there and it's either 150 or 0 going into her wallet I'd suspect she'll wiggle.
    Those areolas just bother me! So huge and discolored.

    She is also on my Twitter. She is awaiting her boyfriend getting out of Prison. Probably why she can be so brash or not into it. She might get out of the biz if and when he gets out. Who knows?

  3. #14264

    Vallie

    Quote Originally Posted by Dblooking  [View Original Post]
    I've seen some reviews from newer mongers like me on Tampa forum, but anyone experienced have review or experience with her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/208456766#.
    I've seen her once. Had a good time. She pretty GFE and hosts in a nice private residence. She will be a little cautious on your fist visit. Also she's a little thicker in the mid section than in her pics.

  4. #14263

    Vallie?

    I've seen some reviews from newer mongers like me on Tampa forum, but anyone experienced have review or experience with her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/208456766#.

  5. #14262

    Great summary

    I've seen her 3 times I think. First time she commented on "my nipples are hard so you're doing something right with that dick" and she seemed to somewhat enjoy it so I didn't chalk it up to a theater performance but that's the extent of what I've gotten the other two times. If you see her and enjoy BBFS, you can probably do a qv BBFS cip and get her to settle for 150. It was a 50 add on to 120 qv but I didn't push back whatsoever. Unless you're an ogre, once you're physically there and it's either 150 or 0 going into her wallet I'd suspect she'll wiggle.

    Quote Originally Posted by ImASlut069  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her before. Nothing special. No upsell. Covered FS for a qv. Don't know what she offers for longer visits as I didn't care, was only there for a QV pump and dump. I don't think she'd be worth it at shop rates, but if you can see her outside the shops, she is worth it for a qv.

  6. #14261

    Cory

    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    Yes she has some tude and it has been written in past reviews. Expects you to get hard without any coaxing and release in a certain amount of time. Unless you like wham bam thank you ma'am it's a one and done experience.
    This assessment is accurate. I've seen her twice and I've tried at least 2 more times. The first was ok I figured visits would get better after the first visit, they did not. She up charges a lot. Her attitude is terrible and she will rush you to finish.

  7. #14260

    Cory

    Quote Originally Posted by McLovinXs9  [View Original Post]
    I had seen her some months back. Open menu sure but was very disinterested and not that into it. Could be she just wasn't into me but who knows. YMMV.
    Yes she has some tude and it has been written in past reviews. Expects you to get hard without any coaxing and release in a certain amount of time. Unless you like wham bam thank you ma'am it's a one and done experience.

  8. #14259

    Cory

    Quote Originally Posted by PascoGuy3  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone reputable please enlighten us on Cory and if she is worth the coins? She has been posting for years and there has been very minimal comments about her with good and bad. I heard she has an attitude problem but I can let that go if I can get my nut and not deal with any upcharge BS.
    I had seen her some months back. Open menu sure but was very disinterested and not that into it. Could be she just wasn't into me but who knows. YMMV.

  9. #14258
    Quote Originally Posted by PascoGuy3  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone reputable please enlighten us on Cory and if she is worth the coins? She has been posting for years and there has been very minimal comments about her with good and bad. I heard she has an attitude problem but I can let that go if I can get my nut and not deal with any upcharge BS.
    I've seen her before. Nothing special. No upsell. Covered FS for a qv. Don't know what she offers for longer visits as I didn't care, was only there for a QV pump and dump. I don't think she'd be worth it at shop rates, but if you can see her outside the shops, she is worth it for a qv.

  10. #14257

    Cory Beth

    I would say that there is plenty of data on her. I have contributed some myself. I just used the search function to make sure it's all there. It is.

    Quote Originally Posted by PascoGuy3  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone reputable please enlighten us on Cory and if she is worth the coins? She has been posting for years and there has been very minimal comments about her with good and bad. I heard she has an attitude problem but I can let that go if I can get my nut and not deal with any upcharge BS.

  11. #14256

    Cory Beth

    Can anyone reputable please enlighten us on Cory and if she is worth the coins? She has been posting for years and there has been very minimal comments about her with good and bad. I heard she has an attitude problem but I can let that go if I can get my nut and not deal with any upcharge BS.

  12. #14255

    Saw her tonight

    Quote Originally Posted by RacingRodent  [View Original Post]
    Hey just a thought. If you're a pen-pal with Sophia, see if she'll give you her current rates to weed out anyone who might drop out if too high (like me possibly LOL) and she doesn't get plastered with calls for rates.
    My rate was the same. Didn't see this post until after my visit.

  13. #14254

    Sophia

    Hey just a thought. If you're a pen-pal with Sophia, see if she'll give you her current rates to weed out anyone who might drop out if too high (like me possibly LOL) and she doesn't get plastered with calls for rates.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jgarvin70  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellows, I got a text today, with a nude, from the attached lady wanted to know if I remembered her. I sure did. She visited last year from Spain. I saw her in Ft Myers and liked her so much I saw her later in the week when she was in Sarasota. She'll be here this weekend. LAST YEAR her rate was $$$hr or $$/ hhr. Not sure if that's this year's rate.

    She was really hot. Covered FS but BBBJ. I highly recommend her.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/f...scorts/3838614

  14. #14253
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    I've never been with Fantasia, so can't state to her workload. However, from other girls I know, many are weekly or daily pay to stay.
    She has no intention of making right the advance I gave her. Dumb broad I've given her multiple thousands of dollars and she thinks I'm the one who did her wrong with a rip off report.

  15. #14252
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick71  [View Original Post]
    Her rent is due the 1st week of the month but rent is not an issue with her she has asked for advance from me as well but I declined as stated before never pay in advance I think some of her ghosting issues is that she is just that busy I recently had a visit at her new place when roommate and bf was gone and you guys are ruthless calling over and over LOL almost a rhythm breaker.

    Saying she would have been evicted with our without your money. You just postponed the inevitable and lost out on 200.
    I've never been with Fantasia, so can't state to her workload. However, from other girls I know, many are weekly or daily pay to stay.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape