Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 542 1042 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36720

    Leah review

    Quote Originally Posted by VABird12  [View Original Post]
    To each their own but I saw her last week and honestly will never see her again, I felt disgusted with myself. One, she is like in her mid 40's and extremely in the heavy side. Those pictures are heavily filtered and outdated. She is more as a street walker than escort. For her to charge 120 for hhr. I walked out the moment I saw her in person. Not sure why you been promoting her so badly.
    Thanks for the review you just save me from wasting some time, dignity of feeling the same way and money. She was on my to-do-list for this week. Shake that disgusted feeling of move forward. We all need to keep it real when it comes to reviews. So things like you went through want happen.

  2. #36719
    Quote Originally Posted by VABird12  [View Original Post]
    To each their own but I saw her last week and honestly will never see her again, I felt disgusted with myself. One, she is like in her mid 40's and extremely in the heavy side. Those pictures are heavily filtered and outdated. She is more as a street walker than escort. For her to charge 120 for hhr. I walked out the moment I saw her in person. Not sure why you been promoting her so badly.
    I saw her out in front of midlo inn a few days ago with a few want to b gangsters. She looks disgusting. I don't understand how anyone could do anything with her. Not in this lifetime.

  3. #36718

  4. #36717

    Leah review

    Quote Originally Posted by Grok01  [View Original Post]
    If you haven't heard back from Leah on midlo, she is having phone issues. Check out her pics for new digits.
    To each their own but I saw her last week and honestly will never see her again, I felt disgusted with myself. One, she is like in her mid 40's and extremely in the heavy side. Those pictures are heavily filtered and outdated. She is more as a street walker than escort. For her to charge 120 for hhr. I walked out the moment I saw her in person. Not sure why you been promoting her so badly.

  5. #36716

    Leah phone number change

    If you haven't heard back from Leah on midlo, she is having phone issues. Check out her pics for new digits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4433.jpg‎   IMG_4355 1.jpg‎   IMG_4354 1.jpg‎  

  6. #36715

    Sadie

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever see her? No real solid reviews that I can find. Any SM who could charm in greatly appreciated. Going to Peterburg or Chester is way out the way for some BS service. Let's let this chick get some regulars. Or let the guys know it's not worth the ride. On You On Me. For those of you who served you know what that means.
    Used to be based out of tidewater. Check the tidewater / vb / norfolk forums. She used to do duos w her gf Jasmine. I think she still posts in the cc area too. My experience was years ago so things could've changed. Tried the duo but jas just laid there. And didn't really get into it. Sadie was just getting over an injury at the time so I only got BBBJ from her. Never repeated.

  7. #36714
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Is she really 29? One of those pics in the STG add looks like she more like 49. I was thinking she might be looking rough because of life style. Does she look like the pics in the 29 year old photo?
    I'd estimate she's probably mid to late 30's at best.

  8. #36713

    About Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjd53  [View Original Post]
    The pictures with the button up look similar to the ones she used to have. I don't know about the rest. Scarlett was on point with the mic skills though. I don't know what ended up happening to her. Her daughter was in and out of jail and then I spotted her hanging around the BK area on Chamb for a couple weeks and then she disappeared.
    Those were the good ole days. Her mic skills was crazy and her throat could take a pounding. I wish I saw her one last time before she disappeared.

  9. #36712
    Senior Member


    Posts: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    I swear that first pic reminds me of a chick named Scarlett that used to stay at the diamond. I never would hit, but she could suck a golf ball through a water hose.
    The pictures with the button up look similar to the ones she used to have. I don't know about the rest. Scarlett was on point with the mic skills though. I don't know what ended up happening to her. Her daughter was in and out of jail and then I spotted her hanging around the BK area on Chamb for a couple weeks and then she disappeared.

  10. #36711

    Hmmmmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    I swear that first pic reminds me of a chick named Scarlett that used to stay at the diamond. I never would hit, but she could suck a golf ball through a water hose.
    No face pic. No tatty pic. Kitty pic. No comments. No thanks.

  11. #36710
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    I swear that first pic reminds me of a chick named Scarlett that used to stay at the diamond. I never would hit, but she could suck a golf ball through a water hose.

  12. #36709

  13. #36708

    Petersburg


  14. #36707
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever see her? No real solid reviews that I can find. Any SM who could charm in greatly appreciated. Going to Peterburg or Chester is way out the way for some BS service. Let's let this chick get some regulars. Or let the guys know it's not worth the ride. On You On Me. For those of you who served you know what that means.
    I reviewed her once when she was out in charles city, in short, she was fine. Really nice and drama free, got a cjb for. 60 which was fine and she takes directions well. Some reports have been turned off by her because she's a little bigger than in her photos and she has a missing right eye.

  15. #36706

    Sadie

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueburst  [View Original Post]
    That is Sadie. She used to host out in Charles City. I had talked with her once and she sent me some pictures (paid $20, just wanted to confirm she was real). She seemed to have a nice body. I was about 5 minutes away when she said she was going to have to postpone for 45 minutes so it didn't work out. I haven't reached back out. There are some other reviews on here for her if you search.
    Did you ever see her? No real solid reviews that I can find. Any SM who could charm in greatly appreciated. Going to Peterburg or Chester is way out the way for some BS service. Let's let this chick get some regulars. Or let the guys know it's not worth the ride. On You On Me. For those of you who served you know what that means.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape