Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 1245 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 161 561 1061 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 18670
K Spa 5128 Peoria
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17770
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 18

    Red 8

    Stopped by Red 8 this weekend before leaving town. I couldn't understand her name but she was super cute. Dark hair to her mid back, d cups, nice ass!

    She gave a good massage and on the flip we started some 69 action. Her body is. Ice and she took her time with me. Did mish and doggy. Her pussy easy juicy and wet and she spread her legs wide open when we did mish. Moans at the right time and made me feel good. She backs her ass up just right and I loved the view from the back. Busted my bit and called it a successful visited Only did hh and it was worth every min.

  2. #17769
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 174

    If Dream Is the Queen of the West, Kelly Is the Queen of the East.

    Mesa mongers will be delighted to see a familiar face.

    Kelly.

    Cloud.

    Wow.

    I'm still on Cloud 9.

    One of the most naturally sexy bodies in the business.

    She probably also has the biggest bag of BBBJ tricks of any spa girl I've ever met.

    Fantastic service.

    Tight body.

    Even tighter pussy.

    Gorgeous girl.

    ...

    Kelly isn't alone, either.

    She's joined by another cutie named Sakura.

    Different flavor.

    Different specialty.

    Those of you who appreciate a talented TUMA artist or BBFS specialist may want to introduce yourselves.

    Sakura isn't shy about getting to work, and she seems determined to leave no stone unturned in the process.

    The salad enthusiasts among us may also find something worth investigating. Other dietary preferences appear to be accommodated as well.

    Only Kelly and Sakura are working right now, so don't all rush over at once.

    Mesa has been looking for a shop to get excited about.

    The early scouting report appears encouraging. It's Red hot!

    I had a very cozy time. YMMV.

    Address: 3XX S Lindsay.

  3. #17768

    Kelly at Cloud Spa

    I got word that Kelly, one of my favorites is back in town for the first time since October at Cloud. You can go back and read up on her reports. So of course I had to go there today to welcome her back. When I arrived, Kelly was busy and she came in really quick to let me know an appointment just arrived and asked if I could wait a half hour. I had nothing going on, so I agreed. And she was worth the wait. Kelly is 5'3, natural Cs, long dark hair to her mid back, and a completely toned body.

    When she was done, she wanted to clean up in the shower and invited me to join her. It is standing only, no table, but that did not stop her from rubbing on me and giving me a preview of what was to come. Back to the room, we went right at it as soon as the door was closed. We did a high school style make out sesh as she alternated from dfk, sucking on my nips, and sticking her tongue in my ears. After that she dropped to her knees and started a BBBJ with perfect suction and no teeth and very quickly was showing off her oral talents by taking me deep. On a couple occasions, she stopped with me completely down her throat and looked up at me to give me a playful wink. After some time she spun me around and bent me over the table to do a thorough tuma. I was in heaven. She covered me up and hopped on acg and as she did that she bent down to suck on my nips at the same time. It was then doggy when I noticed that she must do kegels because she has a very tight grip. We moved onto standing mish where I was gently working her for several minutes until she suddenly started to come and gripped my arms until she was done. After recovering, she finished with another BBBJ and cim. I figured that was the end when she spit but then she went back to make sure she caught every last drop. She came back with a hot towel wipe down and sat on my lap while we admired ourselves naked in the mirror.

    After I got dressed, I got my bottle of water and met Sakura on the way out. She is a little shorter than Kelly and appears to be a C cup as well. Kelly reminds me of the golden age in Phoenix a couple years ago. I will definitely be back.

  4. #17767
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikejones46  [View Original Post]
    On the topic of trying random places, 2 years ago I randomly walked into lily spa in sun city west, drew a very attractive probably aprx 20 to 25 tops asian named cici, awesome massage and I mean awesome, on the flip she said no l3 at the moment but BJ was OK, and let me tell you she slid a condom on without me knowing completely hands free and absolutely sucked my soul out. Sometimes it pays to just walk in.
    Thanks for the great mention. That is just down the street from me. Have you been there since then? Anyone else have any reviews? I will try and get down and there and try it out. I was just getting L1 at Tian in Chandler but the amazing woman I would see, Coco, left to California so would like to try some place like this that is much closer.

  5. #17766

    Asian Angela at Gold Panda Spa in Sun City

    I really like this store primarily because they have the table shower or what they call the water mattress. Called over there today to check to see who was working. They told me a new girl had just arrived named Angela. Headed over to Sun City and arrived on time and was greeted by the lovely Angela. She has a nice little body on her, pretty face and some black hair about mid back. I would estimate her age to be around 27 years old. She was wearing a tight fitting dress and her boobs were protruding out the top. Settled the house fee and she took me to one of the rooms. I let her know that I wanted the table shower, so I got undressed, hung up my clothes and she gave me a towel and we headed to the shower. I laid face down and she started cleaning me up nicely, the water was warm and she made sure to get every inch of my body, nice and clean. After she rinsed me off, she applied some Nuru gel and crawled all over my back, nibbling on my ears, kissing my neck, and then ultimately got in between my legs while I was still faced down and reached under with both of her hands to raise up my hips. She then started licking my ass and the next thing you know, she was deep inside of me.

    Love some TUMA action and Angela continued for a good bit while she was reaching underneath and grabbing my cock and twisting it and pumping it slowly. I had to slow her down because I didn't want to release from just a hand job. I flipped over and she started her BBBJ. She is a true pro when it comes to sucking cock. She asked me if I wanted to head back to the room so she rinsed me off and dried me off and we returned to the room. More BJ Action as she got me really hard. Grabbed a rubber and put it on me nice and slowly and then mounted me in CG. I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her down to me for some DFK. She was slowly grinding on my cock and then asked me to fuck her. Put her in missionary and re-entered into that snug little kitty. Pounded away for some time going back-and-forth between kissing her and sucking her boobs.

    I asked her if she liked doggy and she said yes, honey. I pulled out and she got on all fours and I re-entered once again, love that Chinese kitty as it was squeezing my cock, pumped away for a little bit longer, and then I knew I was going to blow, and I let her know. I pulled out ripped off the rubber and came all over her butt cheeks. I told her not to move, and I walked over to the tissue box and grabbed some tissue and came back and cleaned off the jizz. She left and returned with some hot towels, and I gave her the tip for the great service. Angela is definitely worth a repeat, love her table shower routine.

  6. #17765

    50 xx W Olive Avenue. Tai Chi Glendale

    I normally don't go to days in a row. But a couple mamasans texted me and said they had new girls starting today and I could come get some free food and try the new employees that started today. I chose to go to Tai Chi in Glendale. It's an older shop, but nice and clean inside and never very busy. The girl that took me back was named Mimi and I noticed right away that she had some big double D's, later I found them to be natural. She's not a spinner, but definitely not fat. Skinny tall Asian girl, I think Chinese or Korean. Normal house fee and 1. 6 tip. If you like big boobs and very soft young skin, then this girl is it.

    I took a shower before coming in, so we started right away with a massage that was pretty good. Then straight to the normal cat bath, a little ass play, and BBBJ to start. She rotated and asked if I wanted to 69, but I said no and I wanted to boom boom. She insisted on being on top to start and went at it for a good 10 minutes. She mentioned before we started that this was her first day working in a long time and I was her first full service customer. Later, I got on top for a while, then doggie, then back to some sucking. Finally, I got on top the last position and got a good rhythm going and she said she was coming (later she said 2 times). I fully intended to blow my load on those giant boobs, but ended up blowing in the bag. I will return for this girl, she's here for at least 1 month. I did see the other new girl that started today, she's a little shorter and thicker. Ask for Mimi if you come here. She's definately one of the best on this west side this month.

  7. #17764

    Jessica at Oasis

    I went by Oasis today and was greeted by a girl named Jessica. She has shoulder length dark hair, cute face, tall with I think Ds and great figure. I didn't ask her age, but I assume ealy 30's. Anyway, paid hf and she took my arm and led me back to the room. She asked if I wanted TS and it was so hot today I figured that would be refreshing. Great experience. She did b2 b to wash me front and back, even teased jr quite a bit. Rinsed off and wrapped a towel around me before going back to the massage room. She gave a good shoulder and back massage before getting to my waist and teasing some more. I was already a bit excited so I just rolled over. She asked what more I wanted and we agreed on FS for $. 6. She removed her dress again and started off with BJ and she took it all in. After a couple minutes the hat went on and she had me lie down so she could ride me cg style. Great view for me. I played with her tits some and had her lay back down for some mish so I could suck on her nipples. I think she enjoyed it, going by her reaction. She went to get damp towels and cleaned us up after. I had a good time and will repeat. She has a great personality and likes the work.

  8. #17763

    Red 8

    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin12  [View Original Post]
    I exchanged numbers with Strawberry last time I saw her. She hit me up this morning with the line up and details:

    Emma. Sexy, bare, big boobs, big ass. Only here today and tomorrow (Sunday / Monday).

    Candy. Only Sunday.

    Lumina - #1 sucking of the US. Staying all of June.

    Sia. Malaysia, GFE, bare, here June 6 - 30.

    Zoe. Good service, anal, here all of June.

    Have fun fellas!
    Good intel, especially the bare options. Thanks for sharing. Much appreciated.

  9. #17762
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Cloud Spa in Mesa opening tomorrow morning Coco and Kelly

    Just passing on some information I've been sitting on for a while. The owner just messaged me asking me to let the board know. Good news for you east valley guys. New Spa (Cloud Spa) opening tomorrow morning at 9 am. They will have 2 girls working. Both are extremely popular and everyone should be very familiar with both of them. Both have worked at a very popular store in the east valley in the past. Get in and see them! I promise you won't be disappointed!!

    Cloud Massage.

    3 xx S Lindsey Rd.

  10. #17761
    I'm a shill, none of my posts are real but they are great erotic fiction if you like that.


    Posts: 127

    Gold Panda

    Went back to Sun City and had another amazing experience with Fendi. Got an hour, had fun in shower room-got a nut in there and she cleaned me up for room session. Went to room, massage and woke junior up for round two. Amazing experience, I think it was slow when I went in, 2nd girl joined us towards end. I believe her name is Angela. My mind was going crazy. Got to lick Mei Mei, get BBBJ, and try a few positions with both while the other played with me in different ways. It was a very exciting lunch visit for this old man, left satisfied and completely drained of milk, as they like to call it. Have a good one mongers, I think Fendi is leaving soon.

  11. #17760
    Quote Originally Posted by FlushUrFeeling  [View Original Post]
    Looks like you wrote a lot of reviews. What are your go-to place nowadays?
    I have been traveling for work and not had much time in the valley. Hitting the usual spots in the reviews. I also have a couple of UTR unicorns I visit. Shit, one of them invites me to her place and cooks me dinner when she is not at the spa. I will say the talent in NYC beyond expectations. The girls in the photos here are the actual girls in NYC.

  12. #17759

    Line up at Red 8

    I exchanged numbers with Strawberry last time I saw her. She hit me up this morning with the line up and details:

    Emma. Sexy, bare, big boobs, big ass. Only here today and tomorrow (Sunday / Monday).

    Candy. Only Sunday.

    Lumina - #1 sucking of the US. Staying all of June.

    Sia. Malaysia, GFE, bare, here June 6 - 30.

    Zoe. Good service, anal, here all of June.

    Have fun fellas!

  13. #17758

    Yumi at K Spa

    Has plenty of parking and easy to find. I was greeted by Yumi, she was wearing a very sexy dress with amazing cleavage popping out. She is very cute with a petite frame. She has Ds and I asked if they were real. Thin look on her. I paid 60 for the hour.

    We started with a standard massage. During I would play with her ass and thighs. She has great skin. The massage was good because she would lightly brush against my back down to my ass then to my feet. It sent tingles down my body. On the flip, she got undressed, revealing her amazing breasts. They are very large for her size. I started to grope them and suck on them. They are very soft and large. She moaned lightly as I began playing with her ass. We started to kiss and I slipped my tongue into her mouth. She received it with her tongue and we began making out passionately. She then started to suck on nipples and used her tongue to lick my neck. She then went down and started BBBJ. Amazing skills. She would use her hands to play with my nipples while sucking away. She used a lot of tongue and plenty of eye contact. She sucked me for a good while, I had to stop her because I didn't want to bust. She slipped on a hat and we began with Mish. I played with her tits while thrusting away and kissing her passionately. We then switched to doggy and I pounded her ass. She moaned hard. I finished and she cleaned me up. Left tip of 180. Definitely worth the trip and would come back to see the other girls.

  14. #17757
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 5

    Closed spas

    Quote Originally Posted by Silicumvalley  [View Original Post]
    Bruh, what are the buzz words you talked about? Where are Fancy and Cozy?
    Fancy was in Glendale and closed last year. Cozy was Mesa and closed a few months ago.

  15. #17756

    Yelp shows 8 Imperial Mesa

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyJon  [View Original Post]
    I've stopped by here the past several Fridays at around 7:30 PM only to find it closed with the front door locked. I had hope tonight because the "massage open" sign was on but the door was locked. It's supposed to be open until 10:00 PM but I guess she likes to go home early on Fridays.
    Still is past 730 but Yelp shows open only until 8. Previous post said lady closes up early a lot and isn't worth it.

    I kind of want to go though (but am busy and not into wasting money) because she sounds like she's playing hard to get haha.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape