Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 921 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 522 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 13801
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13486

    Great intel

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    There are Asian girls who work out of Best Western and the Hyatt Hotels in Shaumburg. Traveling girls. Those are the ads you are seeing. Pictures never match who you are going to see. Saw one that was 40 something from NYC. Last girl I saw there was a college student from Texas on her spring break in March. I literally just deleted the text messages a few days ago.

    Reliable? Yeah it is if you want a clean safe place to get your rocks off. Just know you won't be seeing the girls from the pictures.
    I appreciate the Intel. I will buy a lottery ticket when the Asian girl is the one pictured in the ad!

    Do you have the link for the provider?

    There's a shit ton of those on adult search and bedpage.

  2. #13485
    Quote Originally Posted by CMatts88  [View Original Post]
    Still curious. I'm from outside Chicago but travel in twice per month. See people who can keep / make appointments. If you visit bluephoenixchi, how often can they make a 4 pm and actually make the appointment. Seems like there is a lot of girl switching at last minute or people claiming they have to hang out on a couch for 60 min+ and hanging out with other guys waiting to see same girl. Is that really what it's like? I am looking for some white board upgrades but don't want to be swapped out for a woman whose board is different. Thanks for any help. And it seems like Korean Palace girls might be more appointment driven, but fewer have a white board. Is that the experience of other? Thanks.
    Blue Phoenix doesn't honor appointments. If you get the girl you had an appointment with it's just luck. No difference between making an appointment and just showing up.

  3. #13484

    How private? How do appointments run?

    Still curious. I'm from outside Chicago but travel in twice per month. See people who can keep / make appointments. If you visit bluephoenixchi, how often can they make a 4 pm and actually make the appointment. Seems like there is a lot of girl switching at last minute or people claiming they have to hang out on a couch for 60 min+ and hanging out with other guys waiting to see same girl. Is that really what it's like? I am looking for some white board upgrades but don't want to be swapped out for a woman whose board is different. Thanks for any help. And it seems like Korean Palace girls might be more appointment driven, but fewer have a white board. Is that the experience of other? Thanks.

  4. #13483
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian7  [View Original Post]
    Yep, I'm familiar with the AMP scene there. Both are 45 min away from me, but the drive is worth it if the pussy is good.

    I'm trying to find a reliable Asian agency that serves Schaumburg. Here's a promising one.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3833236

    I hope someone can give some feedback.
    There are Asian girls who work out of Best Western and the Hyatt Hotels in Shaumburg. Traveling girls. Those are the ads you are seeing. Pictures never match who you are going to see. Saw one that was 40 something from NYC. Last girl I saw there was a college student from Texas on her spring break in March. I literally just deleted the text messages a few days ago.

    Reliable? Yeah it is if you want a clean safe place to get your rocks off. Just know you won't be seeing the girls from the pictures.

  5. #13482

    Asian agencies in NW suburbs

    Quote Originally Posted by MStanfield  [View Original Post]
    Actually I sometimes drive to Lombard and Mt Prospect for fun. You much have known those threads.
    Yep, I'm familiar with the AMP scene there. Both are 45 min away from me, but the drive is worth it if the pussy is good.

    I'm trying to find a reliable Asian agency that serves Schaumburg. Here's a promising one.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3833236

    I hope someone can give some feedback.

  6. #13481

    888 - Daniela

    Gave it a shot, terrible basically doesn't allow anything. Also the air is broken upstairs so it's hot AF. Honestly I'd just avoid for now.

  7. #13480
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian7  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to be bait and switched by BP or RL in NW suburbs. 😜
    Actually I sometimes drive to Lombard and Mt Prospect for fun. You much have known those threads.

  8. #13479

    Bait and switch

    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    If you contact BP directly they will lie to you directly. You don't need to go through a third party for bait and switch, just go straight to the source for your bait and switch.
    I'd love to be bait and switched by BP or RL in NW suburbs. 😜

  9. #13478
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    If you contact BP directly they will lie to you directly. You don't need to go through a third party for bait and switch, just go straight to the source for your bait and switch.
    Haha. Too true. Their girls are hot but its definitely a roulette with getting who you book with.

  10. #13477
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian7  [View Original Post]
    I contacted both BP and RL at the phone number listed on their website and asked about incall at NW suburbs. Both told me that they only have locations in Chinatown.

    So the ads for Asian girls in Schaumburg and Skokie are NOT affiliated with BP or RL. Maybe they used to be in the past...
    If you contact BP directly they will lie to you directly. You don't need to go through a third party for bait and switch, just go straight to the source for your bait and switch.

  11. #13476

    Contacted both BP and RL

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    The 2 suburban locations (Skokie and Schaumburg) girls are RL girls based on what people have reported. They are not on RL website as its website is only for their Chinatown area girls. As to your question on whether those suburban girls' pics are reliable or not, there are multiple posts on RL and their website realness, so I won't comment further on that. Let's just say if guys believe there is an Indian girl or an Uruguayan girl working there now per their current website, I have a fake Rolex watch to sell to you guys. If you are still interested after me telling you this, you can contact RL for their Skokie girls.

    This website has 8 locations across the whole USA (from their main page, not the link posted here), so right away people should know it's a booking agent. If you rather deal with this booking agent than RL, by all means go for it. My earlier comment on booking directly with BP or GB is because outside booking agents don't always know if a girl is busy or not since they don't get to see everything. Also, they are known for selling your number to other booking agents. That is why you see reports from guys asking why they are getting unsolicited texts from numbers that they have never contacted before.
    I contacted both BP and RL at the phone number listed on their website and asked about incall at NW suburbs. Both told me that they only have locations in Chinatown.

    So the ads for Asian girls in Schaumburg and Skokie are NOT affiliated with BP or RL. Maybe they used to be in the past...

  12. #13475

    Bummer

    Quote Originally Posted by Xena6  [View Original Post]
    They are only located in Chinatown.
    I was hoping not to have to drive to Chinatown to enjoy Japanese beauties.

  13. #13474

    Anyone tried this site?

    Legit?

    https://www.blushingbeaus.com/index.html

    When you google the number Montrase Foot Massage & Spa pops up.

  14. #13473
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian7  [View Original Post]
    I contacted BP via the phone number listed in their website and inquired about incall in NW suburbs. They responded by sending me an address in Chinatown which is a long drive for me.

    Is there a different number for suburban locations?
    They are only located in Chinatown.

  15. #13472

    BP in NW suburbs

    I contacted BP via the phone number listed in their website and inquired about incall in NW suburbs. They responded by sending me an address in Chinatown which is a long drive for me.

    Is there a different number for suburban locations?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape