Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 69 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 119 169 569 1069 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 18339
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17319
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Ended up seeing her. Didn't discuss ppm at all until she was leaving. Damage was 400, required covers. Apparently going through a separation / divorce.
    Got something lined up. Set on 5, didn't see this post till now. Ah well, maybe we'll negotiate again day of.

  2. #17318
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammajamma  [View Original Post]
    Yeah we got Bunny as our version of them. When I contacted her last week to arrange a meet up she told me to go get pegged and that she'll piss on the guys face that gave me her number Lmaoo.
    I'll let her piss on my face if she can reciprocate LMAO.

  3. #17317
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    This chick is heavy set at 21 and has a septum ring. I would not hit it for free.
    Any attractive side that she might have had is gone with that septum ring.

  4. #17316
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammajamma  [View Original Post]
    ... she'll piss on the guys face that gave me her number.
    Nice. I usually have to pay extra for that.

  5. #17315

    Yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by BazookaSteve  [View Original Post]
    Personality of a rock and wants 1500 a week.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-2a886c8cb913
    This chick is heavy set at 21 and has a septum ring. I would not hit it for free.

  6. #17314
    Quote Originally Posted by BazookaSteve  [View Original Post]
    Personality of a rock and wants 1500 a week.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-2a886c8cb913
    Lmao. I had her a couple of months ago. 400 was the damage. She's very high mileage. Doesn't kiss, required covers for everything but said for 1 k she would go uncovered.

  7. #17313
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickYard  [View Original Post]
    Interesting line in her profile. Already seems entitled.

    I'm Arab and have my dads black Amex.
    Reads like an ad on a regular dating site. It doesn't look like she wants to sugar.

  8. #17312

    Bri

    Personality of a rock and wants 1500 a week.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-2a886c8cb913

  9. #17311
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone? She has the spinner body and appearance that's my absolute weakness but also 21. I'm afraid she might be platonic only though. Any insights?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-5e42406775dd
    Interesting line in her profile. Already seems entitled.

    I'm Arab and have my dads black Amex.

  10. #17310
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankCastle6  [View Original Post]
    Can you clear your DMs.
    Just cleared it out.

  11. #17309
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Not that I'd ever pay anyone that ridiculous amount, but just out of curiosity, what is she offering in return for 6 k per month?
    Aside of pussy nothing.

  12. #17308
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone? She has the spinner body and appearance that's my absolute weakness but also 21. I'm afraid she might be platonic only though. Any insights?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-5e42406775dd
    I tried to interact but she didn't respond to any of my messages.

  13. #17307

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Sammajamma  [View Original Post]
    Yeah we got Bunny as our version of them. When I contacted her last week to arrange a meet up she told me to go get pegged and that she'll piss on the guys face that gave me her number Lmaoo.
    What else would you expect from a trashy ass like her. All the dicks is she's taking up her ass are messing up her mind.

  14. #17306
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshtoo  [View Original Post]
    I see "Em" is back in the area again.

    See maryland board for more info.

    She is the local n*zi.

    Edit: "them" to "Em"
    Yeah we got Bunny as our version of them. When I contacted her last week to arrange a meet up she told me to go get pegged and that she'll piss on the guys face that gave me her number Lmaoo.

  15. #17305

    Roro

    Anyone? She has the spinner body and appearance that's my absolute weakness but also 21. I'm afraid she might be platonic only though. Any insights?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-5e42406775dd

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape