Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 18353
-
06-02-26 20:20 #17318Senior Member

Posts: 250I'll let her piss on my face if she can reciprocate LMAO.
Originally Posted by Sammajamma
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 20:19 #17317Senior Member

Posts: 250Any attractive side that she might have had is gone with that septum ring.
Originally Posted by NovaNova
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 19:47 #17316Senior Member

Posts: 442Nice. I usually have to pay extra for that.
Originally Posted by Sammajamma
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 19:27 #17315Senior Member

Posts: 228Yikes
This chick is heavy set at 21 and has a septum ring. I would not hit it for free.
Originally Posted by BazookaSteve
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 19:21 #17314Senior Member

Posts: 329Lmao. I had her a couple of months ago. 400 was the damage. She's very high mileage. Doesn't kiss, required covers for everything but said for 1 k she would go uncovered.
Originally Posted by BazookaSteve
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 18:59 #17313Senior Member

Posts: 67Reads like an ad on a regular dating site. It doesn't look like she wants to sugar.
Originally Posted by BrickYard
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 18:23 #17312Senior Member

Posts: 112Bri
Personality of a rock and wants 1500 a week.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-2a886c8cb913
-
06-02-26 17:28 #17311Senior Member

Posts: 91Interesting line in her profile. Already seems entitled.
Originally Posted by Flipper69
[View Original Post]
I'm Arab and have my dads black Amex.
-
06-02-26 17:10 #17310Senior Member

Posts: 329Just cleared it out.
Originally Posted by FrankCastle6
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 15:59 #17309Senior Member

Posts: 91Aside of pussy nothing.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 15:46 #17308Senior Member

Posts: 250I tried to interact but she didn't respond to any of my messages.
Originally Posted by Flipper69
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 15:31 #17307Regular Member

Posts: 193Bunny
What else would you expect from a trashy ass like her. All the dicks is she's taking up her ass are messing up her mind.
Originally Posted by Sammajamma
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 12:32 #17306Regular Member

Posts: 38Yeah we got Bunny as our version of them. When I contacted her last week to arrange a meet up she told me to go get pegged and that she'll piss on the guys face that gave me her number Lmaoo.
Originally Posted by Joshtoo
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 12:21 #17305Regular Member

Posts: 193Roro
Anyone? She has the spinner body and appearance that's my absolute weakness but also 21. I'm afraid she might be platonic only though. Any insights?
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-5e42406775dd
-
06-02-26 10:44 #17304Senior Member

Posts: 83"Em"
I see "Em" is back in the area again.
See maryland board for more info.
She is the local n*zi.
Edit: "them" to "Em"










Reply With Quote






