Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Cuddle Comfort

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 811
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #616

    HannaHugs3

    I saw such great potential with this one, something about her was screaming "EXTRAS HERE" but our session was bone dry. She was cute and fun to talk to and the cuddle was nice, just not as extra as I like to have.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/HannaHugs3

  2. #615
    Quote Originally Posted by Axel6  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure it's a she? The profile says non binary whatever that means nowadays.
    They have the equipment your interested in. Don't know if you can get it though, that I need to discover haha.

  3. #614

    Comfortconnects

    Has anyone seen this one? She comes into town a lot but never seen her.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/ComfortConnects

  4. #613
    Quote Originally Posted by Xwran  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen them?

    Miss_pumba.

    Camilla_.

    Bellaaine.

    Chasegrey8.

    Sweetestsophie.

    Dietcherrycoke.
    Camilla_ will recite her boundaries and the site guidelines multiple times before and during the session. She is cute and interesting though. YMMV as always on CC.

  5. #612
    Senior Member


    Posts: 384

    Ddrmax

    Quote Originally Posted by Waking521  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone managed to see her?

    She and I were in the process of setting up a day / time when she suddenly stopped messaging.

    Too bad. I was intrigued by her look.

    Also it looks like I missed the boat on neclasu. Her profile has been banned. I know it's a long shot, but does anyone have another way to reach out to her? Text or email? If so, can you PM?

    I'm thinking about trying out my luck with tranquilheart or SnugglySquid. If anyone has news on them, that would be awesome too.
    Are you sure it's a she? The profile says non binary whatever that means nowadays.

  6. #611
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoLurker  [View Original Post]
    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/CozyNancy

    Anybody seen her or have any info? Or does anybody have any good suggestions for a quality big titty lady?
    I saw her twice, she dressed comfortably loose top no bra and pj shorts. First time she allowed some grinding and OTC groping. Second time there were some gentle kisses and let me go under the clothes. Really heavy grinding, almost came, but wouldn't let me take my dick out. She's fun, I'd consider seeing her again, just wouldn't expect a FS date, but maybe!

  7. #610

    CozyNancy

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/CozyNancy

    Anybody seen her or have any info? Or does anybody have any good suggestions for a quality big titty lady?

  8. #609
    Quote Originally Posted by Waking521  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone managed to see her?

    She and I were in the process of setting up a day / time when she suddenly stopped messaging.

    Too bad. I was intrigued by her look.

    Also it looks like I missed the boat on neclasu. Her profile has been banned. I know it's a long shot, but does anyone have another way to reach out to her? Text or email? If so, can you PM?

    I'm thinking about trying out my luck with tranquilheart or SnugglySquid. If anyone has news on them, that would be awesome too.
    Tranquil has been a bust for me.

  9. #608

    Ddrmax & others

    Has anyone managed to see her?

    She and I were in the process of setting up a day / time when she suddenly stopped messaging.

    Too bad. I was intrigued by her look.

    Also it looks like I missed the boat on neclasu. Her profile has been banned. I know it's a long shot, but does anyone have another way to reach out to her? Text or email? If so, can you PM?

    I'm thinking about trying out my luck with tranquilheart or SnugglySquid. If anyone has news on them, that would be awesome too.

  10. #607

    Queencammie

    Anyone have contact info for queencammie? I was chatting with her, got a new phone and lost her number (I don't have a CC account anymore). Any help would be much appreciated. Please DM.

  11. #606

    Ezstevz

    Anybody got a review on her.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Eztevez

  12. #605

    Mee_na

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaGuy21  [View Original Post]
    For anyone who has viewed / considered Mee_na, I'll just throw this out there.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/2721687

    Pics are at least 30 lbs ago. Thicker than a snicker is an understatement.
    The link you shared is now showing different set of photos. Is this the current mee_na?

  13. #604

    Any intel?

    Has anyone seen them?

    Miss_pumba.

    Camilla_.

    Bellaaine.

    Chasegrey8.

    Sweetestsophie.

    Dietcherrycoke.

  14. #603

    Hmmmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by VicStick2  [View Original Post]
    Same one. Profile has a picture with a dog in it. Says she was online an hour ago.
    Maybe she's catching on to how many people are viewing / messaging her acct.

  15. #602

    Yup!

    Same one. Profile has a picture with a dog in it. Says she was online an hour ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    Can we make sure we are talking about the same account? Are you referring to Blair_ ?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape