Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Cuddle Comfort

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 805
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #610

    CozyNancy

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/CozyNancy

    Anybody seen her or have any info? Or does anybody have any good suggestions for a quality big titty lady?

  2. #609
    Quote Originally Posted by Waking521  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone managed to see her?

    She and I were in the process of setting up a day / time when she suddenly stopped messaging.

    Too bad. I was intrigued by her look.

    Also it looks like I missed the boat on neclasu. Her profile has been banned. I know it's a long shot, but does anyone have another way to reach out to her? Text or email? If so, can you PM?

    I'm thinking about trying out my luck with tranquilheart or SnugglySquid. If anyone has news on them, that would be awesome too.
    Tranquil has been a bust for me.

  3. #608

    Ddrmax & others

    Has anyone managed to see her?

    She and I were in the process of setting up a day / time when she suddenly stopped messaging.

    Too bad. I was intrigued by her look.

    Also it looks like I missed the boat on neclasu. Her profile has been banned. I know it's a long shot, but does anyone have another way to reach out to her? Text or email? If so, can you PM?

    I'm thinking about trying out my luck with tranquilheart or SnugglySquid. If anyone has news on them, that would be awesome too.

  4. #607

    Queencammie

    Anyone have contact info for queencammie? I was chatting with her, got a new phone and lost her number (I don't have a CC account anymore). Any help would be much appreciated. Please DM.

  5. #606

    Ezstevz

    Anybody got a review on her.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Eztevez

  6. #605

    Mee_na

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaGuy21  [View Original Post]
    For anyone who has viewed / considered Mee_na, I'll just throw this out there.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/2721687

    Pics are at least 30 lbs ago. Thicker than a snicker is an understatement.
    The link you shared is now showing different set of photos. Is this the current mee_na?

  7. #604

    Any intel?

    Has anyone seen them?

    Miss_pumba.

    Camilla_.

    Bellaaine.

    Chasegrey8.

    Sweetestsophie.

    Dietcherrycoke.

  8. #603

    Hmmmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by VicStick2  [View Original Post]
    Same one. Profile has a picture with a dog in it. Says she was online an hour ago.
    Maybe she's catching on to how many people are viewing / messaging her acct.

  9. #602

    Yup!

    Same one. Profile has a picture with a dog in it. Says she was online an hour ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    Can we make sure we are talking about the same account? Are you referring to Blair_ ?

  10. #601
    Quote Originally Posted by VicStick2  [View Original Post]
    Maybe she's back online? Shows she was active 5 hours ago. If any kind soul is willing to share her contact info, I'd greatly appreciate it! I don't want to blow up her inbox.
    Can we make sure we are talking about the same account? Are you referring to Blair_ ?

  11. #600

    Back online?

    Maybe she's back online? Shows she was active 5 hours ago. If any kind soul is willing to share her contact info, I'd greatly appreciate it! I don't want to blow up her inbox.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    Must have been a dangerous creep because her account is now marked as having been deleted.

  12. #599
    Quote Originally Posted by TastySnaaxx  [View Original Post]
    She got some very favorable reviews in this thread, with references to camming professionally. She just logged back on to CC after som. E time away, and her profile now has highly specific language about platonic only, including citing Illinois state criminal law about recording someone against their consent. Sounds like she got spooked by someone being a creep.
    Must have been a dangerous creep because her account is now marked as having been deleted.

  13. #598
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver6933  [View Original Post]
    Pretty new to CC, I see some users are labled professionals and some are not. What is the difference? Thanks.
    Professionals are the ones who charge an hourly rate to cuddle you and a session with one needs to be booked on the platform. Tho don't expect professionalism or professional behavior as you will not always experience that since many are just your average gnd trying to get bills paid, although few of them are certified cuddlers as ridicules as that may sound. The true enthusiasts cuddle free of charge though it is not uncommon for "professionals" to disguise as enthusiasts and charge you while avoiding the house fee (15% of the total official cost of the session). When interacting with the cuddlers on the platform do not even hint that you are looking for anything more than cuddles.

    Also, when interacting with the pros do not provide your phone number on the platform or ask for hers until after the session is booked. Some pros use all kind tricks to avoid the house fee like "accidentally" sharing their number or fake a cancellation. Just follow the rules over there and keep your account in good standings.

  14. #597

    Blair update

    She got some very favorable reviews in this thread, with references to camming professionally. She just logged back on to CC after som. E time away, and her profile now has highly specific language about platonic only, including citing Illinois state criminal law about recording someone against their consent. Sounds like she got spooked by someone being a creep.

  15. #596

    Cuddle Comfort

    Pretty new to CC, I see some users are labled professionals and some are not. What is the difference? Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape