Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 545 1045 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 25049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24389

    Mimi

    Ha! Just proves that's she is an awful person. Also, one of those handsome fellas live with her and is probably the soon the be daddy. I laugh because she would kind of me attitude like she is better. I'm like George Clooney compared to those boys. She will probably do some time at the Cranston Hilton.

  2. #24388
    That's probably why she hasn't posted on her Facebook in the last 5 days. She has 7,200 followers.

  3. #24387
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4547

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by Youngandhung02  [View Original Post]
    Had no idea she was doing all that if anyone's seen her lately should they concerned?
    That's part of the game bro. That's why I always said never trust these girls no matter what they say when they ask for screening, no text app or anything that can get you in trouble. Whether she have great review or not.

  4. #24386
    Quote Originally Posted by TableTops  [View Original Post]
    Ah shit meant nothing by it like that, fuck, do I try to delete it.
    If you can't delete it, I would definitely edit your post to remove the link and ask anyone who quoted you to follow suit but yeah it is kind of listed in the posting guidelines and in big bold red letters whenever you post.

  5. #24385

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by Youngandhung02  [View Original Post]
    Had no idea she was doing all that if anyone's seen her lately should they concerned?
    Those are some wild charges and here I thought Redhat Kat running over an old lady and fleeing the scene was bad but honestly I don't think anyone that has seen her even recently should be too concerned. She (and her posse) are being charge with something far more heinous than escorting. Police aren't going to care about the few johns she could possibly give them in this scenario unless they had something to do with the case.

  6. #24384
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    I saw it yesterday but I don't think arrest records are allowed or providers real names.
    NO PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFO! If you post anyone's last name or street address your membership will be deleted automatically.
    Ah shit meant nothing by it like that, fuck, do I try to delete it.

  7. #24383
    I saw it yesterday but I don't think arrest records are allowed or providers real names.
    NO PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFO! If you post anyone's last name or street address your membership will be deleted automatically.

  8. #24382

    Inmates

    Quote Originally Posted by Youngandhung02  [View Original Post]
    Had no idea she was doing all that if anyone's seen her lately should they concerned?
    Maybe she'll have her baby in prison.

  9. #24381
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    I thought that might be her!
    A 14-year-old. WTF.

    I'm surprised at the bonds some of the alleged perpetrators were handed ($20,000?

    In CT people are getting 1/2-million-dollar bonds for similar charges. (so much for innocent until proven guilty).

  10. #24380

    Mimi

    Had no idea she was doing all that if anyone's seen her lately should they concerned?

  11. #24379
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231
    I thought that might be her!

  12. #24378

    Mimi

    Should anyone who visited her in the past month should they be concerned?

  13. #24377

    Second Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbus22  [View Original Post]
    Is she worth the trip?
    I personally have not met her. But the 2 reviews were very positive.

  14. #24376
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeFan  [View Original Post]
    Not this Lexi? 2 good reviews on other site. Number ends in 4067.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...o/113973783244
    Is she worth the trip?

  15. #24375

    Savanah

    Hi guys,

    Anyone has experience with this beauty, I have one encounter before it was good, delivered as promised. Any of you have encounter in near past.

    https://tryst.link/escort/savannah3090

    Appreciate your review.

    I am planning to see her.

    Titu.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape