Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 2052 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 542 1042 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 30770
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30155
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubba  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure they're talking about this Bentley:

    https://naughtynsexy.com/talent/bentlee/
    You are correct.

  2. #30154

    Harper

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    What's good fellas!? IMO, the ad seems way too specific for me especially on STG. The banker hours are too close to shift change. LOL seems a little sus IMO.

    Stay safe.

    BLK.
    She is definitely real. Works to pay bills, not support habit or other normal reasons. Not a scam. She has worked the AMP circuit but likes independence.

    The pics are real and works out of safe locations. Think she has multiple numbers because text apps can shut you down with too much activity or discussion of things they think are improper.

    I'm a regular. DM if you wish.

    She is on higher side of pricing and everything is covered.

    Depends on your main concerns.. Cost, safety, real, communication?

    For being safe, real and one not to ghost unless I suppose she's seeing one of us, she's 100% one to try.

  3. #30153
    Senior Member


    Posts: 262

    Bentley

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    Is that the black chick who'd advertise in Durham and had a daughter who got pregnant?
    Pretty sure they're talking about this Bentley:

    https://naughtynsexy.com/talent/bentlee/

  4. #30152

    Sophia

    I didn't experience any rushing me out the door.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    I was interested on her post in the past, but others mentioned she wants you out in no time. I hate being rushed. Did that change?

  5. #30151

    Sophia

    I didn't experience any rushing me out the door.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    I was interested on her post in the past, but others mentioned she wants you out in no time. I hate being rushed. Did that change?

  6. #30150
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Taken by the demons on May 1, 2026. She would have been 41 today.
    Is that the black chick who'd advertise in Durham and had a daughter who got pregnant?

  7. #30149

    Article is 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by Rahlo79  [View Original Post]
    https://www.wcnc.com/article/news/cr...6-b28cf28e3c7f

    Not sure if this would trickle our way but just a heads up to any mongerers like myself that travel across multiple counties throughout the work. Be safe.
    Rehashing a story.

  8. #30148
    Quote Originally Posted by Rink1966  [View Original Post]
    She is posting now on STG. Damn nice ass. DM me if you have seen her I want some!
    Everything is covered, including oral.

    But yes, that is some fine looking ass.

  9. #30147
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    What's good fellas!? IMO, the ad seems way too specific for me especially on STG. The banker hours are too close to shift change. LOL seems a little sus IMO.

    Stay safe..
    Man I was thinking the same thing. I had a little free time today, and thought I'd treat myself. From the pics I thought I had found a real nice little treat. But then after reading the hours, and booking information requirements, visions of Admiral Ackbar popped into my head. All I could hear was "It's a trap!"

  10. #30146

    Way too specific

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonestar34  [View Original Post]
    Harper, College Cutie with a Booty, Breanna, Kelly has 2 adds today. In town for a couple days.

    Anyone seen her recently? Lists a different number in each add.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...i/191482987016

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...c/320850589227
    What's good fellas!? IMO, the ad seems way too specific for me especially on STG. The banker hours are too close to shift change. LOL seems a little sus IMO.

    Stay safe.

    BLK.

  11. #30145

    Fayetteville LE. Action

    https://www.wcnc.com/article/news/cr...6-b28cf28e3c7f

    Not sure if this would trickle our way but just a heads up to any mongerers like myself that travel across multiple counties throughout the work. Be safe.

  12. #30144

    Harper

    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    Is she in the Raleigh area today? The links on the post you quoted are from three months ago. I can't find an ad for her for today / this week being in Raleigh.
    She is posting now on STG. Damn nice ass. DM me if you have seen her I want some!

  13. #30143

    Harper today

    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    Is she in the Raleigh area today? The links on the post you quoted are from three months ago. I can't find an ad for her for today / this week being in Raleigh.
    Well, it looks like she has another ad and she is available today also.


    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...g/920742118864

  14. #30142

    Harper

    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    Is she in the Raleigh area today? The links on the post you quoted are from three months ago. I can't find an ad for her for today / this week being in Raleigh.
    She was only available yesterday according to her ad. Seems like she comes to Raleigh about once a month for a day or two at most.

    Never seen her though.


    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...g/920742118864

  15. #30141
    Quote Originally Posted by VanessaClipton  [View Original Post]
    Was just about to make this post. Anyone see her?
    Is she in the Raleigh area today? The links on the post you quoted are from three months ago. I can't find an ad for her for today / this week being in Raleigh.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape