Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 646 to 660 of 41258
-
06-03-26 00:52 #40613Senior Member

Posts: 708PYT Recomended by Dr. Mom
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx00sn_rRV8
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...u/734917778644
Some may remember that commercial. Anyway. Had a late night hankering and got a chance to meet with The PYT doing doubles with Dr. Mom (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...u/734917778644). "Celeste". First the rules (at least for me) no Kissing, not trips to Greece and no dinner services at the YMCA (though I would gladly be up charged for most of those with this one). I typically do not go for the very young ones, but I thought since she seems to have a mentor and no one else was available, I'd give it a try. As I sit here typing with her most pleasant light floral sent still on me I have to say I'm glad I did.
First off, I'm not showering that sent off tonight. She's very pretty, soft and lady like but not shy. Skin and Body are succulent. Very clean everywhere. And follows instructions as she seems to be a pleaser. You don't want to miss this scrumptious morsel. One reason I tend not to visit them this young is that they lack skillset. Not saying she is a sex kitten but her learning curve seems to skew high for a young lady and she is no cold fish. We started with pretty decent tBBBJ which I was surprised was on the menue and that it was not half bad. I enjoyed every minute we could fit in the HH visit. Then she dropped that slim sexy fragrant body over me after asking me if I wanted her on TOP. No nonsense about " I GOT BAD KNEES". I hate that excuse. The angel and tempos she chose while riding were excellent. The best ride I've had in some time.
I'd have to say I really had a decent experience. I told her that I would pay good dollar for a few of those other banned services (especially kissing, GFE, and DATY). I'll see if she could warm up to that over time. On my way out I'm pretty sure I say another provider I was considering (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/960763710068). Now all three promote duos. I do not know if these two do duo's but I'd pay to have one riding while the other is sitting on my face. One last not I should have mentioned up front. The Location was nice and the apartment was clean and excellently organized lie a new hotel room. Now granted they just moved in that day. Let's see if that environment continues that way.
-
06-02-26 17:07 #40612Senior Member

Posts: 394Married to a pimp
So she has a pimp then.
Originally Posted by Paulasti
[View Original Post]
How can we make sure that her thug husband won't do crazy stuff?
-
06-02-26 15:21 #40611Senior Member

Posts: 585I'm confused
Not exactly sure how or why there would be blood & other stuff inside the condom?
Originally Posted by CowKiller
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 14:23 #40610Senior Member

Posts: 83Thats Macii
I was wondering the same thing. She's talked about retiring since last summer, maybe she finally did.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 14:21 #40609Senior Member

Posts: 83I usually
Don't send a pic either, but she is my PERFECT body type, so I risked it and it was worth it. She is a really good time. Drives herself, she is actually married, but they do their own thing. YMMV.
Originally Posted by FU123
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 13:48 #40608Senior Member

Posts: 522Honey
I got away with sending her a Johnson pic about a year ago. She likes to be told what to do. Very sexy with a cute face. It's just hard to catch her whenever she haves a incall location.
Originally Posted by Rich7432
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 13:06 #40607Senior Member

Posts: 894RE: Ayla
I also saw her ad on STG this morning and reached out to her immediately after noticing the pics at Sinsations. I have yet to hear back from her after originally reaching out to her at about 0900. Happy hunting.
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
Shaggy.
-
06-02-26 12:54 #40606Senior Member

Posts: 394Yes
Yeah she asked me for it.
Originally Posted by Rich7432
[View Original Post]
I told her for safety and discretion purposes I don't send any. Then her donations were too high. I even told her that I don't see her face either and I am the one paying and wasting my time.
-
06-02-26 12:37 #40605Senior Member

Posts: 47Honey
She's adamant about you sending her a face pic. Will not do any date without it. That pretty killed the deal on the spot.
Originally Posted by FU123
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 12:32 #40604Senior Member

Posts: 285Baby Doll
Does anyone have any experience with this girl? I like them young! Does she suck a mean dick?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/138398818098
-
06-02-26 12:09 #40603Senior Member

Posts: 46Based on the pictures of the clubs she appears to work or worked at Sinsations. You may be able to swing by and check her out. It would be a gamble on picking a night she works (if she is still there).
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 12:04 #40602Regular Member

Posts: 12Seen her twice. She dances at Sins. First time was ok but after finishing inside I pull out and there's blood inside condom. Saw her 1 or 2 weeks after and she kinda smelled. Again when I pulled out there was blood, brown and yellow stuff in condom so I got grossed out and haven't seen her again.
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 11:42 #40601Senior Member

Posts: 469Ayla
Mongers, my plumber saw Ayla this morning asked what I knew about her. Nothing. She looks too good to be true, yet there is hope, at least her pic isn't everywhere on the web.
Mongers, what say you about this doe?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/714093959253
Happy mongering,
Tall.
-
06-02-26 11:41 #40600Senior Member

Posts: 469Ayla
Mongers, my plumber saw Ayla this morning asked what I knew about her. Nothing. She looks too good to be true, yet there is hope, at least her pic isn't everywhere on the web.
Mongers, what say you about this doe?
Happy mongering,
Tall.
-
06-02-26 11:26 #40599Senior Member

Posts: 394Sweet Honey
Has anyone seen her?
Is she good?
Safe?
Any candy use?
Any thugs or bfs with her?
Outcall only can be a bad sign.
I don't want to bring anyone on candy to my place.
Many issues are related directly and directly to candy.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/376811048884









Reply With Quote





