Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 18408
-
06-03-26 09:48 #17958Senior Member

Posts: 152Pos
This is the video I referenced in a previous post. I'm sure he was wearing meta glasses. I made sure to tell my friend to be wary of customers wearing or refusing to remove their glasses. It never even dawned on her that was where the video was being recorded from. Not to mention this is just gross. Yes, we all know what we are doing, but to record with the girls consent or knowledge is messed up. They're people and should be treated as such.
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 09:33 #17957Senior Member

Posts: 1135Pos
I can't say what I really want to here without getting reprimanded but I hope Karma takes its course very soon or this guy is going to ruin a good thing for us and the ladies. I'm sure he is in these boards as well.
These ladies need to be more experienced and informed. In all my years of visiting these places this is not how its done. You do t give a price, negotiate services and cost with someone who just walks in and straight up asks. If the client isnt willing to take the steps to get undressed and partake in at least a massage dont talk about service or rates beyond a basic massage.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZDOd...p6emtmNHpnOHNq
-
06-03-26 07:49 #17956Senior Member

Posts: 64That particular southwestern Nashville suburb tends to be reactionary. I have personal familiarity with that office park, and I'm 100 percent sure another tenant clocked what was going on there and reported them. Police drive through there pretty routinely, also. If I were police and I saw a proliferation of security cameras surrounding an office, my mental radar would go off immediately.
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 00:41 #17955Senior Member

Posts: 1135Did your source have any idea why they shut down? Seemed they were getting reviews and attention. I've had to start driving west some some it was going to become a regular stop with easy access off 40. I also like the privacy of the location and parking.
Originally Posted by JusLooking
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 22:33 #17954Senior Member

Posts: 393R Spa
I ended up taking a visit and was able to see one of my favorites which is Sasa. I don't mind the location. I opted for 30 minutes, FS, and it was the standard pricing and on previous visits at the new locations there wasn't any BBBJ and it is nice to have that again. There is no comparison unless she is really that good at doing it covered. Haha.
The place is clean, everything looks new, and it has a relaxing vibe that makes the experience even better. The lighting is great too, so you’re not straining to see. Definitely repeat. Go have some fun and support these nice ladies.Last edited by Stim69; 06-02-26 at 22:35. Reason: spelling
-
06-02-26 21:55 #17953Senior Member

Posts: 643Has T Spa moved?
Has T moved I was given directions to a place with different address and name.
Can any senior members with with intel.
Private message me?
-
06-02-26 09:59 #17952Senior Member

Posts: 33Yes, I think Kelly is still there.
I do think Kelly is still there.
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
I asked for either Sophia or Kelly and the lady yelled out both names.
-
06-02-26 09:57 #17951Regular Member

Posts: 23The other day I got confirmation they're officially gone. The outside cameras have been removed and just wire there now. Its a shame. I really liked Tina and that location.
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
I went to T instead. Was as advertised, but wasn't as good as CWC for me.
I guess I'm waiting on CCG to come back now unless I try one of the others.
-
06-02-26 09:13 #17950Senior Member

Posts: 393Well at least you gave us a heads up that he is in town or maybe he lives here I do not know nor care. Maybe your friends can pass, share with the other local places for their safety and not having to deal with a grown man that is craving attention at local parlors. There is the factor that most are known and it is an invasion of privacy of others. Other than that, he is just annoying.
Originally Posted by CarlWinslow
[View Original Post]
We did have a lengthy discussion about the previous find on HFS. It is an invasion of everyone's privacy and doesn't help any of us but if he wants to record away at various places he can until he crosses the wrong place and something happens.
Originally Posted by Ayasaki
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 09:05 #17949Senior Member

Posts: 475It says "message only," not "massage".
Originally Posted by Xcve743
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 08:39 #17948Senior Member

Posts: 33CCG site says they are returning on June 10th
https://candycoragirl.com/nsh-indepe...andy-modeling/
It also says massage only. . but, the pics say L1, 2&3. This is just a PSA for the room. .
-
06-02-26 01:22 #17947Senior Member

Posts: 827So I checked since there was no information other than this callout and I couldn't find it on facebook myself (and that's fine not trying to light up the girls), but for those who recall my previous callout for "seducerpov", I looked back at my rant about that guy, and saw the url was 404'd. I thought wow youtube did it. But then I happened to look back at a message I saved of a direct link to the HFS video, and no, it's still up, he just changed his username.
Originally Posted by CarlWinslow
[View Original Post]
So the video that is likely being discussed is on youtube as well. Uploaded about 12 hours ago. You can see his outline in the mirror because he recorded his walking out as well. But I suppose there's no need to point it out again as they already know so it doesn't matter. Same as I said in the rant thread, I don't really care when it is other places but it causes problems for me when it is here. But it is out of our hands so whatever. He's not stupid enough to record multiple visits (I see he recently uploaded a duplicate of an earlier visit) so it's not like anyone would catch him. But he is active in the area. Because the next video right below it was likely Q Spa, I haven't been there in months but I'm about 90% sure.
-
06-02-26 00:20 #17946Senior Member

Posts: 28They might have closed due to the bust at Zen in Clarksville. That's where I first met Tina and Zen and Golden Phoenix in Oak Grove seemed to be related, so CWC might've been tied into that same group.
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 22:46 #17945Regular Member

Posts: 22Dm full
Should be good now boss!
Originally Posted by Stim69
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 21:47 #17944Senior Member

Posts: 152Video
It was on Facebook.
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




