Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 544 1044 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 25034
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24389
    That's probably why she hasn't posted on her Facebook in the last 5 days. She has 7,200 followers.

  2. #24388
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by Youngandhung02  [View Original Post]
    Had no idea she was doing all that if anyone's seen her lately should they concerned?
    That's part of the game bro. That's why I always said never trust these girls no matter what they say when they ask for screening, no text app or anything that can get you in trouble. Whether she have great review or not.

  3. #24387
    Quote Originally Posted by TableTops  [View Original Post]
    Ah shit meant nothing by it like that, fuck, do I try to delete it.
    If you can't delete it, I would definitely edit your post to remove the link and ask anyone who quoted you to follow suit but yeah it is kind of listed in the posting guidelines and in big bold red letters whenever you post.

  4. #24386

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by Youngandhung02  [View Original Post]
    Had no idea she was doing all that if anyone's seen her lately should they concerned?
    Those are some wild charges and here I thought Redhat Kat running over an old lady and fleeing the scene was bad but honestly I don't think anyone that has seen her even recently should be too concerned. She (and her posse) are being charge with something far more heinous than escorting. Police aren't going to care about the few johns she could possibly give them in this scenario unless they had something to do with the case.

  5. #24385
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    I saw it yesterday but I don't think arrest records are allowed or providers real names.
    NO PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFO! If you post anyone's last name or street address your membership will be deleted automatically.
    Ah shit meant nothing by it like that, fuck, do I try to delete it.

  6. #24384
    I saw it yesterday but I don't think arrest records are allowed or providers real names.
    NO PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFO! If you post anyone's last name or street address your membership will be deleted automatically.

  7. #24383

    Inmates

    Quote Originally Posted by Youngandhung02  [View Original Post]
    Had no idea she was doing all that if anyone's seen her lately should they concerned?
    Maybe she'll have her baby in prison.

  8. #24382
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    I thought that might be her!
    A 14-year-old. WTF.

    I'm surprised at the bonds some of the alleged perpetrators were handed ($20,000?

    In CT people are getting 1/2-million-dollar bonds for similar charges. (so much for innocent until proven guilty).

  9. #24381

    Mimi

    Had no idea she was doing all that if anyone's seen her lately should they concerned?

  10. #24380
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231
    I thought that might be her!

  11. #24379

    Mimi

    Should anyone who visited her in the past month should they be concerned?

  12. #24378

    Second Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbus22  [View Original Post]
    Is she worth the trip?
    I personally have not met her. But the 2 reviews were very positive.

  13. #24377
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeFan  [View Original Post]
    Not this Lexi? 2 good reviews on other site. Number ends in 4067.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...o/113973783244
    Is she worth the trip?

  14. #24376

    Savanah

    Hi guys,

    Anyone has experience with this beauty, I have one encounter before it was good, delivered as promised. Any of you have encounter in near past.

    https://tryst.link/escort/savannah3090

    Appreciate your review.

    I am planning to see her.

    Titu.

  15. #24375
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Finder117  [View Original Post]
    In my experience.

    White:

    Reliable: Yes.

    Attractive: Very very few.

    Latina:

    Reliable: No.

    Attractive: Very very very few.

    Most reliable women (Tammy, Ashley, Harley) are. Over the hill. They are nice human beings and masters of their craft, but most of them would've been HOT. 20 years ago, maybe 30 in some cases. But now it's 20-30 years later and the drugs have taken their toll. There are some folks that are younger (Mandy for example), but after having driving an hour to wait an hour to see her. I just hate wasting my time like that.

    The exceptions here are mostly for strip clubs, but. There's really nothing / nobody in the strip clubs that jump to mind that are 100% reliable, slam dunks that are folks that I would recommend. RI is tough for mongers right now.
    Ashley just drinks too much and can be pain to schedule, but she fucks raw, and gives good head. Harley is older but man can she suck a dick. Nice lady too. Won't fuck you over. I did get around to seeing Tammy. Talked too much but she can suck a dick too. Out of the 3, Harley gives the best head in my opinion. Joelle is pretty reliable. Bb in all 3 holes. Head isn't the greatest but you can fill that assshole up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape