Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 7730
-
06-02-26 23:29 #7475Senior Member

Posts: 82I was there on Sunday and met her.
Originally Posted by RickJamesB
[View Original Post]
Not as slim and young like pic but really nice body and cute face.
State only offers HJ. We will see.
-
06-02-26 22:45 #7474Senior Member

Posts: 870Tropical Lei
Upland now has a few Synn girls, Diamond from Synn, same weird attitude, and some other top hitters from Synn. . . . . . . . VIP kinda riminds me of Paradise. Seems everything can be on the extra side, but noticed it's always empty.
-
06-02-26 22:07 #7473Regular Member

Posts: 25You have to put in a lot of time and money and if you want her to stop dancing when you're together, you're going to have to financially support her reasonably to what her current lifestyle is. It helps a lot too if she feels like you are financially doing well enough. I feel like almost all girls that work get used to making a certain amount of money that doesn't take up a normal 9-5 so if they can maintain a level of normalcy (based on how much they are willing to sacrifice financially to be with you) they would be happy to leave this work behind. If the girl has a ton of regulars then you're going to have to be loaded assuming you don't look like Brad Pitt but if she really likes you and could see herself being with you for real, it mainly takes a lot of visits and you're going to have to help her out if you want her to stop dancing.
Originally Posted by Balcony
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 01:35 #7472Regular Member

Posts: 7I find this to be a very interesting topic on a personal level.
Originally Posted by SuperFreakOMG3
[View Original Post]
I don't really want to give too many details, but I'm currently going out with a girl from SR who has also worked at Synn in the past. To be clear, we're not actually boyfriend and girlfriend or anything like that. I pay her to go on dates with me, so I guess it's more like a sugar daddy type of relationship. I believe others on this forum have called it "OTC" or something like that? I don't know. I'm new on here and still trying to figure out the lingo.
In any case, the girl I'm seeing has been mentioned on this forum multiple times before and it was pretty wild reading about some of the stuff other guys have reported doing with her. LOL.
Personally, I don't really care what she does or how many other dudes she does it with. I knew that was a part of the experience when I first asked her to go out with me outside of the club over a year ago. But what I didn't expect to have happen was to develop genuine feelings for her. I can honestly say that she's an amazing person and no other girl can give me the same feelings as her.
I'm sure there will be some people who think I'm a stupid sucker for caring about a girl who takes my money while she's getting ran through by half of the town. It doesn't matter.
I've seen many seemingly nice normal girls cheat before and I've even been the other guy that they were cheating on their boyfriends with. I'm pretty desensitized when it comes to that sort of thing. The way I see it, a sex worker may have a much higher body count, but at least she is honest about what she does. As long as I get to have my turn, it's fine.
So to answer OP's original question, I look at those guys mostly with respect. But more importantly, I also look at them with understanding. If my girl wanted to leave her line of work to run off into the sunset with me, I'd take her in a heartbeat!
I would actually be curious to know how the guy was able to go from being a customer to eventually marrying her. In my experience, it's really hard to break out of being labeled as a client in a girl's mind.
Originally Posted by JohnV6969
[View Original Post]
And on that note, if anyone has any experience or advice on how to go from being a client to getting into a legit relationship with a stripper, let me know! I'd be happy to be the next guy who takes a popular stripper off the market. Haha.
-
06-01-26 22:09 #7471Senior Member

Posts: 82At least Ariel turned to dark side at her prime.
Originally Posted by Roland2418
[View Original Post]
Some girls don't offer extra at beginning and started offering when they gained weights or older and still charge high price.
-
06-01-26 20:52 #7470Senior Member

Posts: 389My theory why there are fewer Asian strippers is because many of them just do well in regular life so they don't need to turn to it. Either they are smart so they have good jobs, or if they are baddie / ABG types, it is easy to get a boyfriend / sugardaddy to take care of you.
Originally Posted by LaoneBug
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 20:49 #7469Senior Member

Posts: 389She looks like the fresh young type that is going to throw out a crazy number to start because she doesn't really want to do it. But eventually will turn to the darkside at a regular high number that some guys will pay. Similar to Ariel.
Originally Posted by RickJamesB
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 17:31 #7468Regular Member

Posts: 6When I saw her at the bar in hb I asked if she engaged in any type of similar work as she did at synn. Her response was "not at all" LOL perhaps someone can change her mind, assuming she was telling the truth.
Originally Posted by GoodMicWork
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 15:28 #7467Senior Member

Posts: 131Fact! She always did like cash money while working the whales.
Originally Posted by JohnV6969
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 10:38 #7466Regular Member

Posts: 20Suki
Suki is a bartender now. Would she bang a bar customer if offered has anyone here tried at the bar?
-
06-01-26 01:55 #7465Senior Member

Posts: 191New Dancer Leila?
I wish I could make it out tonight: This new dancer Leila looks hot. She's already at 14 followers. Damn FOMO.
-
06-01-26 01:37 #7464Regular Member

Posts: 6Maybe she'd be down to spread them to close on an escrow that pays a huge commission lmao.
Originally Posted by StrawHat888
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-26 18:29 #7463Senior Member

Posts: 131I'd think most guys out there would still take Amanda out for a good bang.
Originally Posted by JohnV6969
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-26 15:06 #7462Senior Member

Posts: 82Suki is definitely younger (by the time) but Akita is well maintenance.
Originally Posted by StrawHat888
[View Original Post]
Suki provides better service if you have money. She just tried to seduced you to burn more cash in good way.
Akita is trooper. Not as fun as Suki but did her job. Cowgirl 5 minutes to make me finish.
Nowadays it's hard to find good Asian stripers. Nyoko and Cora in SRCOI. Miso in SR Rialto (Her sister was fun too). Akita and Catharine in Synn. Tokyo in Imperial.
The top 3 Asian stripers for me in all time is Miko, Suki and Senpai.
-
05-31-26 14:25 #7461Regular Member

Posts: 6Alyssa from what I heard married a former customer. Came across her ig and saw her and her husband (she also has 2 kids now) it's funny what boneranger said bc her husband looks somewhat sad in photos. Probably since he may know his wife was a paid for f2#% toy for a shit ton of men lmao suki is a bartender at a bikini var in hb and in orange (saw her there).
Originally Posted by BoneRanger22
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





