Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 492 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7251

    Visiting

    Heading to Springfield next week and looking.

    Honestly. Currently into nasty girls of any size and shape. Don't care how they look or smell (LOL) or act. As long as they are ready for a good railing without complaint. Preferably someone to use a number of times over the course of 3-4 days.

  2. #7250

    Where are the mongers?

    Is everyone on vacation?

  3. #7249

    Nice rack

    Does anyone have some Intel on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chico...i/788692961497

  4. #7248

    Lexie in Springfield

    Anyone ever see this one? She looks familiar but can't place her. Ad is just kinda oddly written and can't figure out if she's legit. I have texted with her (outcall only and has no transportation). May just TOFT but wanted to see if anyone had info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...o/723784491570

  5. #7247
    Senior Member


    Posts: 806
    Quote Originally Posted by UnionJack3000  [View Original Post]
    I met with her a couple of months ago. She went off the radar for a short time, then back on. I texted her when I saw her post on stg recently and she said massage only. Nothing else. Not sure if it's just a screen, or she really is only doing massages. If it is only a massage, it's expensive. Same prices when she was doing her "thang".
    Definitely too expensive if she's cut out the extras.

  6. #7246

    Katy

    Quote Originally Posted by UnionJack3000  [View Original Post]
    I met with her a couple of months ago. She went off the radar for a short time, then back on. I texted her when I saw her post on stg recently and she said massage only. Nothing else. Not sure if it's just a screen, or she really is only doing massages. If it is only a massage, it's expensive. Same prices when she was doing her "thang".
    Saw Katy last week and she was as always fantastic! Prices are the same because the service is the same. I went for HH. Began with a DFK. Leading to a BBJ and then exploded in covered FS. As always, she was fun, engaging and seemed to have a good time to0. She changed her ad for personal reasons but for her regs, the service is the same quality we have come to expect. Don't let the new ad stop you-call and enjoy and NO, I am not being compensated. She just a great gal who is worth the cost.

  7. #7245

    Katy

    Quote Originally Posted by Lgkok  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Katy that has incall in Forest Park area?
    I met with her a couple of months ago. She went off the radar for a short time, then back on. I texted her when I saw her post on stg recently and she said massage only. Nothing else. Not sure if it's just a screen, or she really is only doing massages. If it is only a massage, it's expensive. Same prices when she was doing her "thang".

  8. #7244
    Senior Member


    Posts: 806

    Katy

    Anyone seen Katy that has incall in Forest Park area?

  9. #7243

    Avoid Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by KcarrocDoc  [View Original Post]
    Here's a piciture.
    I posted about her a few weeks back (just scroll back a few pages). Short version is I pulled up to her incall, she walked out and looked like a toothless homosexual woman. Raced back to my car and sped the hell out. A few days later another monger who missed my warning saw her and had a horrible experience. Don't be fooled by whatever she looks like in those pictures.

  10. #7242

    Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by Banditdog  [View Original Post]
    Respectfully, that's pretty vague. A link or photo might be helpful, yes?
    Here's a piciture.

  11. #7241

    Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by Banditdog  [View Original Post]
    Respectfully, that's pretty vague. A link or photo might be helpful, yes?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...y/040626961960

  12. #7240
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlLovr69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with Morgan, she advertised Springfield, Greenfield on STG?
    Respectfully, that's pretty vague. A link or photo might be helpful, yes?

  13. #7239

    Morgan

    Has anyone had any experience with Morgan, she advertised Springfield, Greenfield on STG?

  14. #7238

    Insanity

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxThrust  [View Original Post]
    Anyone willing to part with what she's demanding (and I don't mean $$) is out of their minds.

    On top of demanding a 'deposit' (Never a smart move), she's asking for outrageous personal information for 'screening' - (give me a $ Break).

    LinkedIn or other social media.

    Photo verification (Passport, I. D, Work I. D, Etc).
    Agreed. Mostly I'm just curious if she's real.

  15. #7237
    Quote Originally Posted by DengKemboko  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone in here ever met / seen Satin in Northampton?

    https://tryst.link/escort/satinnoir

    PM me if you prefer.
    Anyone willing to part with what she's demanding (and I don't mean $$) is out of their minds.

    On top of demanding a 'deposit' (Never a smart move), she's asking for outrageous personal information for 'screening' - (give me a $ Break).

    LinkedIn or other social media.

    Photo verification (Passport, I. D, Work I. D, Etc).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape